Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Petshow

I was a former user of the BEANS loyalty program which gave out thousands of bonus points without permission to my customers. This caused a lot of time, effort and energy to be expended in our organization that will never be recouped or accounted for. That left a VERY BAD taste in my mouth and was the end of BEANS for us. I switched us to Loyalty Lion and so far have had no issues. Today I was even given a bonus gift by Lottie (great cs by the way) adding some free enhancements to my plan. I greatly appreciate that assistance, as the enhancements are EXPENSIVE (which is why only 4 stars-very overpriced).

30 Years Playing And Still Going On

The LoyaltyLion is very wasy to use.

Vivid Deals

I think this is by far the best app....but what I don't like is that you have to add on pretty much everything! I would like to at least see some basic stuff included in the free version other than just creating an account & spending $. But again this is still the best app for this so I can't complain too much. It would just cost a fortune to have various features which for a new store such as mine, I just can't do right now.

Topkidsfashion

Great app, does the trick well. The only downside is the pricing of extra features. That is way to expensive.

Meridiths Catering

The loyalty tab at bottom right corner of page is not showing? Can you help?

Harrys Menswear

People do like the fact they get discounts for shopping with you. Loyalty Lions does this fairly well. The only criticism that I could provide is its a bit slow to provide the information at the Point of Sale. Otherwise it works well and the customers love it.

Vapel1fe

Update: They made it so you can update the users Tiers. AMAZING! Just please make it possible where we can edit a customer's email address and you would be the perfect fit! (Also a Zapier would be a great option)

I have no idea what these people are talking about as far as bad reviews are concerned. There is only 2 issues worth mentioning but NOT worth not going with them. The issue that you cant LINK them to the pop up (most all others do but you can link to a website its div'd in - so its ok) and the biggest one for me is you cannot edit the group the person is in or tier but this seems like this is coming in time. Couple little tweaks here and there (fixing what it says on the referral screen so they see what their reward is for doing it). THEIR CSS customization alone is worth $500 a month! A+

Now neither of those persuade me from going anywhere else. For multiple location, and multiple accounts THIS is the answer. And they replace online as well so its an all in one solution. The pricing isnt bad either when you factor in WHAT you would pay for for 2 different platforms cause nothing else links the 2 together. Appcard is a HUGE rip off, HUGE. These guys do everything they do plus a lot more. Sweet-tooth is very selective on what they implement; and even then its nothing worth going to them over these guys. All the competition base it off of HOW many customers while LL bases it off of how many ORDERS. Just an amazing platform and would def recommend to anyone looking for a great all in one.

Natural Escapes Body

great app if you have the money

Llb Usa

Easy to use, easy for customers, works very reliable and offers a lot of features. Although the new pricing model is a bit of a pain, specially if you have multiple shops.

lauraslittleboutique.com

Eastcoast Lifestyle

Best app we've purchases yet! Our customers love it and it's SO user friendly. Amazing customer service too! They're always there to help & check in often, as well.