Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Aerocyc

Awesome app! very easy to use!

The Cute Baby

Have been with this app for 2 years. Function wise, it is very good, very handy with a lot of power functions and very stale, did not see any issue so far. The only thing i have to complaint is the pricing. The small business bundle is 159, I dont believe it is affordable for most of the SME, though they do offer to purchase by module, but compare to other app, it still seems too high. Guess this app is to design with luxury for enterprise:)

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! Sorry to hear that you feel our pricing is not affordable for SME's. We'd love to advise you on how you could set up the program so it fits your budget! Feel free to get in contact with us at support@loyaltylion.com and we can advise you on our most successful enhancements on our free plan.

Uoionline Com

What can I say? This app is pretty darn perfect. Great customizable loyalty program, with all the features I need. Great customer service as well!

Jeweltreeedinburgh

I am setting up this new app and it was very straightforward - however, it's a pity the extra add on Premium charges are not more obvious at the outset. It would be useful to have more of this explained at the beginning of the process

Shop Blondies Bouique

Loving this app! I haven't had it very long but it is easy to set up and easy to use! I had a questions and my email was quickly answered to help me solve my problem. I know this will do great things for my business!

Iconic Cloth

Looks great. Easy integration and simple to follow steps to fine tune for your site!

Portico Indoor Outdoor Living Inc

Looking forward to our new Loyalty Program using the LoyaltyLion app; now our customers can earn back points on their purchases from Portico Indoor & Outdoor Living!

Organic Weewear

Very easy to use and customize! Love the premium features but its only free for 14days. Hopefully, Loyalty Lion can release more features for the free users to help us scale up our business! I wouldn't mind paying for premium if I could achieve 400 orders and up monthly :D

Style Reform 2

Kerri Ford was super helpful and very quick to reply!!
Thank you so much!

Jersey Champs

Great tool for my website
jerseychamps.com