Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

Truevintageclothing

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Great app, easy to setup! highly recommended

Renn Designs

Loyalty Lion made incorporating a loyalty programme into my store so quick and easy - they've thought of everything and I'm already seeing the benefits of rewarding my customers, with increased engagement and sales. Highly recommended!

Highland Munchie Company

I've been really impressed with this App to date. In particular the customer support is proactive and very present (not on line chat but available straight away on the phone). A flexible and well considered app.

Gusto Co

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So far this app works great for us. I am happy to see that the developers finally decided to offer it for free. They also have "cafeteria" style option where you can build from the free plan and choose ways for your customers to earn points that suit your business. That's a big plus for us! Being able to embed the app into a page and edit css is also a plus.

Humbird Design

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy to install. My customers are very excited for me to offer a rewards program. It is set up to support small business, which I love.

Endangered Gentleman

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far we are really enjoying the perks and individually selectable features. It makes it possible for you to build the program that fits the size of your business. Overall we are really excited to see how this program pans out over the next quarter.

Minted Method Shop

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Set up was very easy! I was able to customize to match our site's theme. So far very pleased and am very excited to have this rolled out for our customers!

-Minted Method Shop

Fashionfoodmusic

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App and would highly recommend!

Epic Giftables

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After considering and experimenting with Sweet Tooth and Swell, which were somewhat inflexible and overpriced, we're glad we found LoyaltyLion. The program and integration flexibility is stellar, the pricing model promotes a win/win partnership, high-traffic clients rely on it, and the back-end administration is streamlined. For these reasons and more, we believe that LoyaltyLion is a perfect fit for our business as we grow.

Im Fabulous Cosmetics 2

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app so far. Great tech support!