Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

Bridge Nine Candle Co

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is easy to use and has great add on features at a low cost. I launched yesterday and already have people signed up!

Aerocyc

Awesome app! very easy to use!

Uoionline Com

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

What can I say? This app is pretty darn perfect. Great customizable loyalty program, with all the features I need. Great customer service as well!

Jeweltreeedinburgh

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am setting up this new app and it was very straightforward - however, it's a pity the extra add on Premium charges are not more obvious at the outset. It would be useful to have more of this explained at the beginning of the process

Shop Blondies Bouique

Loving this app! I haven't had it very long but it is easy to set up and easy to use! I had a questions and my email was quickly answered to help me solve my problem. I know this will do great things for my business!

Portico Indoor Outdoor Living Inc

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Looking forward to our new Loyalty Program using the LoyaltyLion app; now our customers can earn back points on their purchases from Portico Indoor & Outdoor Living!

Style Reform 2

Kerri Ford was super helpful and very quick to reply!!
Thank you so much!

Jersey Champs

Great tool for my website
jerseychamps.com

Funky Moose Records

I tried a few loyalty and refer-a-friend apps, but Loyalty Lion is by far the most well-built app I've seen. Clean dashboard and widgets, easy to set up with clear guides on what to do next. I'm sure I'm going to attract a few more sales because of it.

Nolarae Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So Excited to try out this loyalty program. I have heard many awesome things about this app!