Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Fruity Cloud

So far so good, I would prefer the option to have i not in a modal popup which is why it's only 4 stars, otherwise it's perfect.

Mauds Fabric Finds

Great add on, great customer service from the support staff, really happy and it is boosting our customer retention well.

I would like to see tighter integration of social referral buttons on the product pages (out of the box) but i am pretty sure I will be able to work out how to do this using their API when i get a chance.

Good stuff though keep up the good work loyalty lion

Hourey

great app ,love it ! but the price is too high for the features that i wanted

Wondercharms Com

Easy to use and to install! I love it and the customers too.

Basically The Deal

So far this i s refreshingly simple and useful.

Yourmood

Very good app and the customer support is always very helpful !

Allmydibs

Very simple to install and generate codes. I loved it..so far

A1 Couture

This app helps you to also see which customers plan on shopping at your store often. Love it

Vital 4U®

So far we're really liking this app! It has been a huge positive for our long time customers. I gave it 4 stars for the fact that I wish there were more features such as: Rewards for product reviews and Rewards for social media likes/follows. All in all, I gave it 4 stars and this will be a staple in our ecommerce business model for years to come.

UNature合粹嚴選

I love this app, better than the S loyalty system. One major reason is this app can be totally customized and internationalized. Also the whole design is more comprehensive.

A function missing in this app is the importing function. But their is very responsive, and they promise they are working on imputing function.

1 3 Next