Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals | Reviews

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Canoe Club

Great support and on-boarding process for a top-tier loyalty program. Integrates nicely into the site with minimal effort. Totally intuitive so customers have seamlessly started using the program without much of an effort. We just started our first double-points event and the response is nice!

May 10, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you're loving the loyalty program and making the most of what it has to offer 🎉

Deco por ti

Working with loyalty lion is incredible easy, the app works great, awesome service. We have been using it for 2 months, although we didn't see the results inmediately, now we are starting to get more and more sales with higher AOV from our subscribers.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review about Ellie and your Onboarding experience. We're looking forward to seeing your customers use the loyalty program 😍!

Amora Coffee

The app is really good and our rep Michael is amazing. We're excited to see how this platform can help us grow.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, I'll make sure to pass your lovely words onto Michael and our team!✨

Zorali

Best loyalty program we've found. But what's most impressive is the team and their dedication to ensuring you build the program that suits your brand best.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about LoyaltyLion and our team, I'll make sure to pass this feedback onto them🦁

ALPAKA

Great loyalty app. We've migrated from Smile.io mainly due to the fact that Loyalty Lion has a dedicated landing page for rewards. The onboarding was great. They helped set up most of our structure and the migration was seamless. Our customers are loving how easy it is for them to see their points from their account.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that your customers are already loving the new loyalty program setup😀

Iazzetti Home Scents

Absolutely love this app! Love being able to reward my customers when they shop with my company! Super easy to use on both ends!

March 19, 2021

We are so happy to hear you're loving LoyaltyLion and the functionality we provide⭐️ Thanks so much for leaving us a review😀

FurlsCrochet

Very excited to start using Loyalty Lion for our customers! Michael and Hannah have both been excellent for helping us set up our rewards system and we couldn't be happier.

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! I will pass on your lovely words to Michael, Hannah & the team at LoyaltyLion.💜

RhinoShield India

Loyalty Lion has all the required features to run a successful Loyalty program. The on-boarding is smooth and the team provides great support to figure out the right program for your store.

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write these lovely words about LoyaltyLion and our team💜. We are looking forward to watching your program become a success!⭐️

Little English

The onboarding process was so smooth. I was given action items and we will be able to launch our Loyalty Program in no time. I truly think this program will generate a lot of revenue and keep our VIPs super engaged.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review 💜 We're so pleased to hear that you had such a positive onboarding experience with us!

Samurai Designz

This app and service is so easy so Streamlined for my business and honestly I love it. I look forward to using this application and all its tools

February 23, 2021

Hi Samurai Designz team! Thank you so much for your review. We can't wait to see the loyalty program grow with your business! 🦁