Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Coffee Notes

I set up this app primarily to grow my referral traffic. I'm still on the free plan, and trial the referral enhancements. I've got a few days on the trial remaining, but already know that i will be keeping it. I loved how easy it was to set up and the seamless integration with my store. The help articles were intuitive. The support team is amazing and they really do respond within minutes. A big thanks to LaurenceTownsend... Super efficient, in importing my data so I didn't lose a minute in letting my customers know that we were live!

I can see myself easily moving on to the Small Business plan as my business grows. It's just a tad pricey for the scale of my shop right now, but hopefully this app will help me grow my business.

June 23, 2020

Hi Coffee Notes,

Thank you for the review. It is lovely to hear about your experience with Laurence from our customer success team and we're glad to hear about your seamless setup!

Thanks,

Caitlin

magnumtattoosupplies

This is a great app that is easy to use and works perfectly with our store! We'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a loyalty/rewards scheme app. The customer service team are amazing and always on hand to help with any queries. Big thank you to Laurence who has been extremely helpful and kind.

Love from the Magnum Tattoo Supplies Team

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing your feedback! I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Laurence. Thanks again, Caitlin

Glamour and Lace Boutique

What an awesome little app. It is super easy to use. Support is unbelievable. Answer all my questions and help me with everything I need. My customers absolutely love the rewards program

June 11, 2020

Thank you for your kind words about our support team! It is great to hear about your experience with our app. 💜

Pemy

It's very user friendly and we believe it will help our business a lot! Also the emlployees were very helpful.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for sharing your kind words about our support team. Good luck with the program and rewarding your most loyal customers. 💜

Pop In Candy

I installed this app about 7/8 months ago. It was very easy to use, and I've been able to tailor my needs. It also has a lot more to offer, that I hope to utilise, as my business grows. My main positive though is, the customer service is FANTASTIC. I have contacted them twice with a query. Once BEFORE i was a customer and once recently. Both occasions happened to be bank holiday weekends. Not expecting an answer until 3 or 4 days later, I got an answer BOTH times within 24 hours. Cannot recommend them highly enough and I'm looking forward to utilising the app more in the future.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear you have found our app easy to use and customizable. I'm also very happy to hear about your experiences with our support team, I will be sharing your kinds words internally. 💜

Studio M Outdoor

Loyalty Lion is great and our customers love it. The support team, especially Sophie, is very responsive!

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear Sophie has been able to help. 💫

Inverurie Whisky Shop

So far so good. The customer service was great and we managed to set up our own bespoke loyalty program. Once it has been integrated and in use for a few weeks I will update this review.

Auto Batteries

What an excellent system! I had it running within a couple of hours. Since then I've spent a little more time customising things and It looks extremely polished (if I do say so myself).

Ellie was there to hold my hand the whole time via live chat, I'm extremely happy with the timeliness of the responses, and the quality of the information provided. It feels like the message was read and replied to thoughtfully, not just auto responses.

June 11, 2020

It is great to hear about your experience. Thanks for sharing your feedback about Ellie too, we'll be sure to share your kind words with her. 💫

Alternative Activewear

The team are so great with support and have helped me answer all questions quickly and helped resolve issues fast. I love the benefits of using the program. So many of my customers keep returning because of the loyalty program! Thank youuuu!

June 11, 2020

"So many of my customers keep returning because of the loyalty program!" That is what we like to hear! Thank you for sharing your success. 🎉

Dresses Boutique

I think a loyalty programme is REALLY something important to reward your customers. I really like this app and the customer service is awesome.

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your support. 😊