Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Dresses Boutique

I think a loyalty programme is REALLY something important to reward your customers. I really like this app and the customer service is awesome.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your support. 😊

mamaishop

Have a problem with LoyaltyLion after changing our theme, but the problem is solved in real quick fashion within a day, thanks a lot.

Arctic Fox - Dye For A Cause

We love Loyalty Lion. It integrated with all the other apps we're using and it's done a great job of bringing customers back. Lifetime customers for the win.

Trapo Singapore

We are using LL for more than a year across multiple shopify stores and the entire experience was top notch! From onboarding, to calls regarding setup, to different questions, to customer support these guys are really professional. I'm the Head of Marketing and I really recommend them!

Happy Skincare

I've found LoyaltyLion to be the best rewards app for my business' needs and it's more user friendly than most of the competition with good integrations with Klaviyo. I love the predictive analytics and excellent support.

Your Super

The support team is great and have really helped us make the most of the available functionalities.

Concealment Express

Awesome experience and seamless integration with our store. Easy to setup and manage reward tiers and has had a positive impact on sales.

February 19, 2020

Hi Concealment Express,

Thank you for your positive review - we are very pleased to hear that you have had a seamless experience with our program!

Thanks again,

LoyaltyLion Team

The Cookie Countess

I have no hesitation in recommending Loyalty Lion to other business owners, no matter their size. Since we started the program it's paid for itself 5x over in customer retention and customer experience. It was easy for us to step up, just takes a bit of planning to figure out the best rewards and tiers. After we implemented Loyalty Lion we've seen our competitors come out with similar programs -- that's how we know we're doing something right. Loyalty Lion is now one of the cornerstones of our business.
Great support (shout out to Ellie, who helps us when we need it!) excellent UX and integrations. Couldn't be happier.

The Min List

I really appreciate that the Loyalty Lion team did a follow-up consultation with us on our loyalty program and suggested how to improve it further. We've made some changes and hopefully this will give us more signups and better ROI!

SleepPhones

The LoyaltyLion integration is really coming together on our site with the help of the LoyaltyLion team. They are eager to answer our questions and assist in any way they can. We're excited to increase our referrals and customer loyalty with this program. We are on the right track and Magda specifically has been a key component. Thanks all!