Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Pop In Candy

I installed this app about 7/8 months ago. It was very easy to use, and I've been able to tailor my needs. It also has a lot more to offer, that I hope to utilise, as my business grows. My main positive though is, the customer service is FANTASTIC. I have contacted them twice with a query. Once BEFORE i was a customer and once recently. Both occasions happened to be bank holiday weekends. Not expecting an answer until 3 or 4 days later, I got an answer BOTH times within 24 hours. Cannot recommend them highly enough and I'm looking forward to utilising the app more in the future.

June 11, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear you have found our app easy to use and customizable. I'm also very happy to hear about your experiences with our support team, I will be sharing your kinds words internally. 💜

Studio M Outdoor

Loyalty Lion is great and our customers love it. The support team, especially Sophie, is very responsive!

June 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear Sophie has been able to help. 💫

Inverurie Whisky Shop

So far so good. The customer service was great and we managed to set up our own bespoke loyalty program. Once it has been integrated and in use for a few weeks I will update this review.

Auto Batteries

What an excellent system! I had it running within a couple of hours. Since then I've spent a little more time customising things and It looks extremely polished (if I do say so myself).

Ellie was there to hold my hand the whole time via live chat, I'm extremely happy with the timeliness of the responses, and the quality of the information provided. It feels like the message was read and replied to thoughtfully, not just auto responses.

June 11, 2020

It is great to hear about your experience. Thanks for sharing your feedback about Ellie too, we'll be sure to share your kind words with her. 💫

Alternative Activewear

The team are so great with support and have helped me answer all questions quickly and helped resolve issues fast. I love the benefits of using the program. So many of my customers keep returning because of the loyalty program! Thank youuuu!

June 11, 2020

"So many of my customers keep returning because of the loyalty program!" That is what we like to hear! Thank you for sharing your success. 🎉

Dresses Boutique

I think a loyalty programme is REALLY something important to reward your customers. I really like this app and the customer service is awesome. The suport is really great and responding time is always very fast!

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your support. 😊

mamaishop

Have a problem with LoyaltyLion after changing our theme, but the problem is solved in real quick fashion within a day, thanks a lot.

Arctic Fox - Dye For A Cause

We love Loyalty Lion. It integrated with all the other apps we're using and it's done a great job of bringing customers back. Lifetime customers for the win.

Trapo Singapore

We are using LL for more than a year across multiple shopify stores and the entire experience was top notch! From onboarding, to calls regarding setup, to different questions, to customer support these guys are really professional. I'm the Head of Marketing and I really recommend them!

Happy Skincare

I've found LoyaltyLion to be the best rewards app for my business' needs and it's more user friendly than most of the competition with good integrations with Klaviyo. I love the predictive analytics and excellent support.