Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Sheekopeek Boutique

I used this app to give customers incentives for shopping with me, and create repeat customers. It is very easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you <3

Constyle

Awesome app! Used it for 3 years on Lightspeed and now on Shopify! Would recommend it to everyone!

Shout out to the LL team! Keep up the good work

Wildish

Loyalty Lion's platform isn't perfect, but it achieves most of what we wanted to do and way more than the competitors we looked at. Their team is professional and helpful, but there is a delay from the US to the UK.

All in all I give them 5 stars for having the right balance of features and customizability. Thanks LL

Herbaly

This is a very in depth loyalty program with awesome features for small businesses including customer segmenting tiers, referral programs, an in depth rewards program as well as many integrations. Surely at first you will find you are paying for every little feature, but upgrading to their small business plans isn't too daunting considering the revenue it can generate when leveraged properly. Very much recommended!

John Henry Mx

Amazing app !! Me encantaría que se pudiera hacer mas cosas acerca del diseño y así seria mas personal

americanthreads

Loyalty Lion is great! The team was very helpful with answering any questions we had and onboarding was very smooth.

Bakedin

So far we're really happy with the Loyalty Lion app. It was easy to set-up, and the support provided by the team has been excellent. We've only recently launched so are holding out to see the return but we're confident it's coming!

crystal beads shop

EASY TO USE!!!

Very easy to use and set up. I did it in less than 6 minutes. I cant wait to see how it works out with my customers. I will keep you posted if its a keeper, but so far so good.

EXO

Pretty great app, although it could use some more out of the box rules/rewards. Implementation support was helpful, and the actual work was pretty straightforward.

Would be nice if we could import mass point additions to customer through csv, but support will do it for you.

Beyond Retro

Great instant feedback on any issues. The ability export at risk customers for marketing use is incredible.