Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Bamboo Mi

Messy. Not user friendly. Now I have to delete the app, but the widget is still in my store. Very annoying

September 5, 2019

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this, one of our support team members has reached out to help.

Kind regards,

Caitlin

PurrfectlyYappy

UPDATE: They said someone would get in contact with me but no-one has and it been 10 days since I left my review. I'm now deleting the app in favour of a store credit/gift card app where the support team actually respond to you ;)

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Cannot justify the cost vs ROI! Our customers don't seem to redeem their points even when we make it really easy for them - Expensive and really hasn't changed much over the years in terms of the general look and feel. I've lost hope with rewards systems after this.

July 21, 2019

Hi PurrfectlyYappy!

We're sorry to read your update, a member of our team did reach out to you with the offer of a call to review your program on 22 July at 3.44 PM BST via email. We would still love to speak with you, if you’d still like to speak to us. We've just sent another email to you today.

Thanks,

LoyaltyLion

Softlens Queen

Zero Point if i can....So disappointed...the pricing is not transparent, and you have to pay for everything. Compare to others apps with a same feature this apps is so expensive than others. Uninstall...thank you

June 26, 2019

Hey! Really sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing transparent. With the free plan you are able to set-up a loyalty program that allows customers to collect points for certain activities (make a purchase for example) and then reward customers with money off vouchers. The free program also includes various administrative controls to help you run the programme. One of our support team has reached out to you to get an understanding of which additional functionality beyond the above you were looking for to see whether we can help.

GC Beauty

If I could I would give Zero. The app do not have the option to uninstall. I hope no one falls in the same problem I had. Terrible experience.

May 31, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with LoyaltyLion - one of our team will be in touch to help ASAP.

Bem Estar Essencial

Extremely fishy!!!
Every "comma" we may add will come with extra payments.
Before anything else, before starting to translate or anything, check this page of them and see the prices they will ask for stuff.

May 8, 2019

We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a good experience with our pricing structure - our enhancements are designed to enable stores on the free plan to add additional loyalty functionality one feature at a time, without having to move up on to one of our paid plans. I'll be in touch to provide further support!

Lottie (LoyaltyLion Customer Success)

Red Supps

App is not working properly and they are unable to help. The support is helpful and stay in touch but they can't solve the problem.

Bloomiss Naturals

Very tricky - you have to pay for everything. It seems like it would be an amazing app but then you have to pay just to add it on a page, to send an email, to update clients. What a waste of a couple hours of setting it up. So upset!

April 9, 2019

Hi there, we apologise that our pricing policy was not clear during your sign up process. Our free plan is available to ensure that all stores can benefit from a loyalty program. Our free plan allows merchants to offer rewards and their customers to earn points through our Loyalty widget and panel. You can also manually email your customers by exporting their data easily. We also offer enhancements from $5/month to allow merchants without a large budget to customise their program as they like. We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations, but we have noted your comments and will work to make our pricing structure clearer. Here is an article on our Enhancements from our Help Documents - https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-enhancements

Josh Rosebrook Skin and Hair Care

We paid a premium for their best plan and highest level of implementation help. Unfortunately the program is still not working and the message I just got from customer service was: "we are UK based and it is now Friday evening, therefore the developers will not be able to do this until after the weekend."

I do wish that I could cancel the plan and get my money back. Unfortunately I was foolish enough to pay for a year upfront.

The tragedy is that the platform really does show some promise--the failure is mostly with the support staff and how they deal with issues, and the lack of support outside of UK business hours.

April 9, 2019

We're sorry that you haven't had a positive experience with our support team. I can see that your site is active and looks fantastic! We have taken your comments on board and will work to make our support more readily available for all of our merchants. As always, if you require any assistance, please let us know.

Loved by Lilly

Just getting started. Kind of fishy we have to leave a review FIRST. Before using the product. But this is how MLM SCAMS start....

April 9, 2019

Hi Loved by Lily! Sorry that you found it fishy to leave a review after our initial set up. We wanted to know your thoughts on our set up process. :)

Kadence Collection

Pricing is not clear. I don't trust companies that are not transparent with their pricing.

April 9, 2019

Hi Kadence collection, we apologise that our pricing structure wasn't clear. We've updated our pricing plan lately which you can view here (https://loyaltylion.com/pricing#features) and a list of enhancements for our free plan here (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/shopify-enhancements). Hope this helps!

Previous 1