Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Customer loyalty & referrals: loyalty program points & rewards

Free plan available

ATP Science

Location Australia

I have only given 1 star because I can't give zero. I wish my team had done their homework. LL onboarding is absolutely atrocious. I have received better customer service from apps I pay 1/5th of the price for. The features are not flash at all - go to Stamped. We did. I am much happier

August 1, 2022

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I’m sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service and would like to further follow up with you to support your concerns.

Thank you for also pointing out the different ways to improve our service in the future. I want to assure you that your constructive feedback does not go unnoticed. It is valuable information for our whole team, so please do not hesitate to reach out with any further comments or questions.

Just-Legends.com

Location Germany

Cannot recommend, just pick another one. To my knowledge there is nothing other loyalty programs cannot do, that LL can. No leeway for negotiating a yearly contract at all. Very painful process.
Onboarding support is not ideal. During the sales process you are being told things are easily implemented, that basically everything is possible, you just need to customize it. Very low developer support needed for that. Turns out that's not true and it's much harder than you were being made believe. When you want to get out of your contract Account Manager starts playing dumb (even though they are not), not letting you out of your contract even though you are fully eligible. First had to cc the CEO.

August 1, 2022

Thank you for sharing your insights with us. It’s hard for us to hear that you had a negative experience, as we always do our best to provide our customers with the best support possible. Unfortunately, there was some miscommunication on our part. We are working to fix it so that an incident like this never happens again.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to offer helpful suggestions. Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Tesla Store

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Highly DO NOT RECOMMEND. The app PLANNED behaviour is preventing a merchant from turning the plan off, after it was launched on the free version. Never saw such a behaviour in a Shopify app. Developer's answer to us: "Currently, on our Free/Custom plans you are not able to disable the widget. ". There are many alternatives, do not choose this one.

November 5, 2021

Hello Tesla store.

Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to improve our product. This has been passed back to our Success and Product teams. We understand that not allowing the widget to be disabled can be frustrating, however, we do recommend that when using our widget UI you allow the program to be on-site at all times so that customers are able to freely access the loyalty program.

This turnkey widget, available on our Free, Small Business and Classic plans, was designed with program visibility in mind. As the program is integrated with the widget, removing this from your site page would stop customers from being able to access their loyalty rewards, decreasing their engagement with your store.

That being said, we have raised this with our product team and we are reviewing the widget to see what improvements can be made.

We can only apologize that you have had a negative experience with us. We hope that by taking this feedback on board, we don't end this relationship on a bad note.

Enallaktiko.gr

Location Greece

I used this app for about 9 months but the results were not what I expected. In fact I just added two extra costs, one was the cost of the discounts I offered to my customers constantly and the other was the cost of the app. I think that you can offer much more to your customers without the second additional cost, investing in the improvement of the whole customer's experience. In fact, by using an app like Loyalty Lion you don' t increase the loyalty of your customers, but you only attract customers who are only interested in getting rewards. And that is not the definition of loyalty. Finally, while I had already uninstalled the application from my Shopify account, I saw a €10 charge because I had to go to the app page and uncheck the language customisation option which were located in the seventh tab (FOR AN APP I DO NOT USE ANYMORE).

October 16, 2021

We're very sorry to hear that you didn't get what you expected from the program, we wish you the best with your customer retention strategy going forwards.

Regarding your subscription charges, our team did investigate these internally but was unable to find any attributed to your account. If you would like to discuss this further (and any refund), please feel free to reply to our outreach email and we can resolve this shortly.

99Jersey

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Irresponsible support. Signed up for an onboarding support meeting, woke up early because of the differences in time zones and guess what? nobody came.
I wanted to pay more for the better service. but looks like you pay extra here for nothing

June 11, 2021

Hi 99Jersey team, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We sincerely apologize for missing the meeting you booked with us. We have investigated this and it looks like there was a mix-up with calendars. A member of our team has reached out over email to rebook the call with you so please check your inbox. We hope to speak to you soon.

Eroke - Made in Italy

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

I couldnt switch off their widget from my website so i contacted the chat support. No one was in the chat. After ONE HOUR of waiting support contacted me back. They say "free plan" but if you want to switch on/off their widget you have to join advanced plan (699$/month) or plus plan (1500$/month). AMAZING!

May 26, 2021

Hi Eroke team, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review! Whilst we can always support in un-launching the program for you, we don't suggest toggling this on and off once you're launched as this can impact your customers' ability to earn points and interact with the program on the whole. Your feedback is really valuable to us and so we've taken this back to our Product team to consider how we could support this in the future ✨ LoyaltyLion team

OrchidRepublic

When Is signed up they said someone will help me install, none of that happened, and the chat is also not very helpful :-( The app itself very good but the support not very!

March 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to read this, a member of our Support team has been in touch over email so please check your inbox as we'd love to resolve this

WALLAROO

Time spent using app 42 minutes

Misleading information on pricing. eg. 'Stores on our free plan can send customized loyalty emails'. This is extremely unhelpful if you are then charging 59$ for this 'enhancement'. Better transparency on pricing before install, please!!

January 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Our free plan allows you to start small with our core features and add individual paid features such as emails only as you need them. We give every store that signs up a free trial so that you have the opportunity to use these features before choosing to add them to your plan.

However, being as transparent as possible is really important to us here at LoyaltyLion and so I've passed this really valuable feedback along to our Marketing team to discuss how we can strive to be even more transparent for the future 💫

TroisPetitsLou

Time spent using app About 16 hours

This app is great but doesn’t allow you to have a link inside the menu like almost pretty all app... they charge you 150$/month usd to have this option!!! Wich is super high... if your looking for great app available in french but expensive that’s the one!..
For me it’s 50/50
I mean ... app works really great and it’s available in french wich is not that commun ...
but i don’t like widget on page and 159$ to get a link it’s on my opinion super high...
pretty much all app will do it for you for no penny more!!! So for me it’s a big no just for that... if they allowed me toget a link tho i would of pay 50$ for sure... it’s worth it for the app and easy to customize!
It’s on your hand... i hope ill help many people with my honnest review:))

April 1, 2020

Hello TroisPetitsLou,

Thank you for your review!

Please note that there is no need to upgrade to our Small Business plan for just one feature, we offer a range of enhancements that you can pick or choose from to suit your budget. Regarding your request to have a link to the panel in a menu, this is a great suggestion! I have sent this to our product team to consider. A member of our team has also reached out to you via email to assist with your request.

Do get in touch with our support team if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Sophie Arnold
Customer Success Specialist

Safari Ltd®

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Terrible support. Constant user issues and no one ever gives me a straight answer or are they even easy to get in touch with. Plus, the integrations they say they have are actually quite limited, and most require additional payment tier to use.

March 11, 2020

Hi Safari Ltd,

A member of our support team has reached out to help - we'd love to resolve these points with you.

Thanks