Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Developer
LoyaltyLion
4.5
Edited April 21, 2022

After 6 months at LL, the sales department contacted me to offer me a 20% discount if I signed up for a year on the classic plan. What I accept. Before the end of the commitment, the sales department contacts me again and offers me a 20% discount on the plus package but refuses to maintain the discount on the intermediary. They insist on the fact that I could no longer benefit from my discount on the classic plan and that all my data will be lost if I do not renew very soon. I struggle with this business approach and turn to the competition. LL confirms the closure of my account, but continues to debit me every month since then, I am on my 3rd follow-up email to request support for my termination. It's not professional. I am extremely disappointed with the service given the price charged. Since I installed GROWAVE which offers equivalent services see more interesting for less

Loëla
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
LoyaltyLion replied April 21, 2022

Thank you for the review. Our Account Management team have reviewed the communication between you and our team and it is clear there has been miss-communication from our side which we sincerely apologise for.

We are very sorry we did not meet your expectations and wish you the best of luck moving forward

March 29, 2022

I'm constantly disappointed with the lack of customer service. Any issues I have takes DAYS to get sorted. Really poor customer service department. I'll be leaving this app as soon as I find a suitable replacement.

SUPERCELLS
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
LoyaltyLion replied August 1, 2022

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I’m sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our service and would like to further follow up with you to support your concerns.

Thank you for also pointing out the different ways to improve our service in the future. I want to assure you that your constructive feedback does not go unnoticed. It is valuable information for our whole team, so please do not hesitate to reach out with any further comments or questions.

November 9, 2021

The app experience is not bad, it's just not designed for a small business just starting up from a finance perspective. Their automated emails reminding customers about points are a necessity but it is an enhancement that you have to pay $59 a month for. I had to find another alternative because the customers were accumulating points and it just sat there and it's too much work to do it manually.

Banana Avenue Boutique
Jamaica
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 21, 2021

日本での運用を前提にした評価です。 ● 良いところ -> 日本円にも対応していて翻訳もできる 日本円にも対応しており、翻訳機能もあります。無料から利用できる点もありがたいですし、小規模でストアを始めて、まだ利益がそれほどないけれどポイントでユーザーに還元したいと考えているマーチャントにとってはメリットがあると思います。 ● 良くないところ -> 翻訳データを引き継げない Languagesメニューでの翻訳箇所は350箇所以上あるので翻訳にはかなり根気と時間がかかります。それにも関わらず翻訳結果をエクスポートする機能がありません。 1つのショップを運営するマーチャントにとってはよいのかもしれませんが、パートナーとしては増やすたびに翻訳し直しになるので、英語圏以外で使用するのは大変に感じます。 ※ サポートにこの件を問い合わせいたところ「希望している機能は存在していないのでコピペして対応してください」という回答でした。 Languages画面で翻訳したデータをエクスポート、インポートする機能をリクエストしたいです。

きたかみオンラインマルシェ
Japan
Time spent using app: 7 days
LoyaltyLion replied June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really pleased to hear you like our free plan option. Your feedback around translation export is really appreciated - I'll be passing your comments onto our product team! 💫

January 22, 2021

There are better apps for free and the pricing is ridiculous although customer help is on point and very fast

E&X
Time spent using app: 9 days
LoyaltyLion replied January 25, 2021

Hey E&X Team,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're really grateful for your feedback! Whilst we do offer a number of paid plans, we also have a free plan which allows you to start small and incrementally add paid features only as you need them. Feel free to try this out and reach out with any questions you might have - we'll be happy to help! ✨