Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

きたかみオンラインマルシェ

日本での運用を前提にした評価です。 ● 良いところ -> 日本円にも対応していて翻訳もできる 日本円にも対応しており、翻訳機能もあります。無料から利用できる点もありがたいですし、小規模でストアを始めて、まだ利益がそれほどないけれどポイントでユーザーに還元したいと考えているマーチャントにとってはメリットがあると思います。 ● 良くないところ -> 翻訳データを引き継げない Languagesメニューでの翻訳箇所は350箇所以上あるので翻訳にはかなり根気と時間がかかります。それにも関わらず翻訳結果をエクスポートする機能がありません。 1つのショップを運営するマーチャントにとってはよいのかもしれませんが、パートナーとしては増やすたびに翻訳し直しになるので、英語圏以外で使用するのは大変に感じます。 ※ サポートにこの件を問い合わせいたところ「希望している機能は存在していないのでコピペして対応してください」という回答でした。 Languages画面で翻訳したデータをエクスポート、インポートする機能をリクエストしたいです。

June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really pleased to hear you like our free plan option. Your feedback around translation export is really appreciated - I'll be passing your comments onto our product team! 💫

E&X

There are better apps for free and the pricing is ridiculous although customer help is on point and very fast

January 25, 2021

Hey E&X Team,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're really grateful for your feedback! Whilst we do offer a number of paid plans, we also have a free plan which allows you to start small and incrementally add paid features only as you need them. Feel free to try this out and reach out with any questions you might have - we'll be happy to help! ✨

dOSA Natural Skin Care Products

Good luck trying to cancel any part of this service! I still haven't figured it out. Worse than pulling teeth and very frustrating.

February 24, 2020

Hi dOSA Natural Skin Care Products,

Sorry to hear about this issue, I have been in contact with our Customer Success team and they have reached out to you regarding solving this issue.

Please let them know if they can help any further.

Kind regards,

Caitlin

Country Pursuits & Capture Boutique

In principal it seems like a great App however to get features that are truly beneficial it'll cost you upwards of $400 a month. You can add small 'plug-in' apps but they are clunky and don't work easily. And then when you uninstall the App cause its costing a fortune and doesn't deliver - they keep billing you and the only way to undo it is by email - which never gets answered.

So, do yourself a favour and just avoid this app. Unless you have a MASSIVE budget. In which case I am sure your IT guys will develop a bespoke one anyway?

April 9, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our pricing. We offer a number of plans to cater to all budgets. Some features, however, must remain exclusive to higher paying plans as they require technical work. I have noted your comments concerning our plugins so that we can look into adjusting these to make them more user friendly.

If you'd like to chat more about your payment problem please email us on support@loyaltylion.com and we can schedule a call to sort this out.

R&J delights

the app is great helps with customers kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Furry Feline Creatives

Was excited when we started using this, but then it does not offer what we did compared with its competitors. This is also getting so much spam accounts.

April 9, 2019

Hi Furry Feline Creatives, sorry to hear that you are getting a lot of spam accounts. We do have some advice on avoiding these if this is still an issue? Feel free to get in contact at support@loyaltylion.com. We'd also love to know what future elements you'd like to see on LoyaltyLion, we are always looking for new ideas!

Elquidinbulk

poorly optimized, slows things alot, coupons can't stack. Expensive.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Sorry that LoyaltyLion did not live up to your expectations. We've worked hard to make sure our app doesn't slow down the load time of your site, you can find out more information here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/account-management/site-performance)

Unfortunately, we cannot stack coupons due to a restriction by Shopify, however, we do have the option of offering giftcards as rewards (if you're on the Classic plan) that can be stacked! Get in contact if you would like more information!

Socal Queen

I guess it's great for someone who doesn't want a lot of control over their customer lists. Or maybe if you're just starting up. We've had a customer list with rewards for 5 years and trying to import existing customers and their points - with everything having to be sent to Loyalty Lion first - not even being able to delete a customer. That doesn't work for us.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback! We understand why would want these features and we are looking at ways to implement them. At the moment, it is not possible to import customers without fixing them in Shopify, we also cannot delete customers unless it's done through Shopify either (however you can block them). You have highlighted points that have been raised before and rest assured, we are working on them.

Simple Pleasure Designs By Jennifer Fehr

I really loved the look & feel of this App - but I too found the pricing very deceiving! I believed that with my small bus I could use it for FREE or at least at a minimal cost & over time when I reached the 400+ orders per month I could afford to pay for the features I wanted. Then after setting it all up & promoting it to my customers I realized I would need to pay quite a bit of $$$ each month just to run the 3 features I selected. Unfortunately I am fairly disappointed. It was quite unclear that FREE was clearly not the case!

April 9, 2019

Hey there, thank you for your feedback. We do offer a basic free plan, however we are unable to provide all of our features on this plan. We have worked hard to ensure that we offer a loyalty program to cater to all budgets however, some features are exclusive to higher plans as they involve a lot of technical work on our side. If you would like to find out more about our free plan, take a look here. (https://help.loyaltylion.com/getting-started)

Vikingjewel

Claims to have a free plan. Lures me in, wastes my time, then I notice there are hidden costs. Each major feature cost extra $10/month. And all that talk that they want to grow with your business.

April 9, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Sorry that the features you wanted were not included in our free plan. We can only offer our most basic features for free as all of our merchants require development work on our side.

Previous 1