Loyalty, rewards & referrals

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 31, 2023

Overall it is a nice platform. The only rewards program that gives you a DTC & B2B option in 1 program. The onboarding process was a little tricky as our onboarding manager was several time zones away from us.

Ascent Protein
December 4, 2022

Great app to use for those companies wanting to increase customer return rate! Email integration with Klaviyo is a bit tricky and more documentation around this would be great..

Meadowlark Jewellery
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
LoyaltyLion replied December 6, 2022

Thank you so much for that invaluable feedback! We strive to make our integrations as seamless as possible! We will pass along this feedback to the team to see how we can best better that!

November 12, 2021

Amazing customer service team to help you through your requests and issues. Overall a good app, just wish that the app could have more automated features and a better experience over the POS system.

Velo Velo Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 1, 2021

I use this app to generate repeat orders and to give my customers something back. Staff have always been helpful and supportive and go the extra mile when I have ever needed help. It's nice to find a company that gives help so freely even when you are not on the most highly paid plans. I dont find the app as easy to use as it could be but it does work. I would improve areas of HTML so that non tech people could create emails and templates that work. i would enable emails to customers within LL that were freely created too. But all in all this is a good app and I have now been using it for three years.

Winternational.co.uk
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
June 28, 2021

Our onboarding experience was great. Ellie was very helpful in getting our questions answered and we were up and running in no time. There was a little glitch on the slider disappearing after our developer had installed the code, but your support was great to get it loaded again.

Grow Organic
Time spent using app: 3 months
LoyaltyLion replied June 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💜 We are so happy to hear how positive your experience getting started with us has been and are looking forward to seeing your loyalty program's success! 💫 I will be sure to pass your comments on to Ellie!

March 31, 2021

The support staff is incredibly helpful! They genuinely care about your store. Loyalty Lion helped increase our customer value overall. Very easy to use.

'47
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
LoyaltyLion replied May 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review😀

March 12, 2021

The support team is usually quite helpful and responsive (within one business day, sometimes quicker). Only downside is that some great functionality like tiered point rewards and public-facing (without singup requirement) point structure are not suppoered in lower-tier version (e.g. we're using small business plan).

JUNIPERunltd
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
LoyaltyLion replied March 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're grateful for your feedback on our features and glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with LoyaltyLion so far 🦁

February 25, 2021

Great loyalty app with all the functions needed to run a successful rewards program. Easy to install and set up. Only downside is analytics at this point as they're fairly basic with no ability to dive into referral by location or program performance without including all Shopify orders. It also takes a full purchase cycle to give good insights (for us that's 1 year).

DUER
Time spent using app: About 2 months
LoyaltyLion replied March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're really pleased to hear your onboarding with us was so seamless. Your feedback around our analytics is really appreciated - I'll be passing this onto our product team! 💫

January 8, 2021

The Loyalty Lion app has a great deal to offer, however, I do need help from customer support quite frequently to make adjustments to our account. I have been primarily working with 2 amazing Customer Support Reps, Amber and Hannah. They have been able to answer all my questions and they are detailed and thorough with their responses.

Two Leaves and a Bud
Time spent using app: About 2 years
LoyaltyLion replied January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad our Customer Support team have given you great assistance you need to achieve your goals🌟 I will be sure to pass on your lovely words to Amber, Hannah and the rest of LoyaltyLion team 🦁.

Edited January 20, 2021

Loyalty Lion is very easy to use, you can have a loyalty program up and running in a matter of minutes. It has all the basics you may expect a loyalty program to have and automatic emails. You can also grant/remove points manually to micro-manage your most loyal customers. The only complaint I may have is that the customization options are best at the most premium paid levels. Also if you have a multi-language website you need to pay for multiple instances of the app, so for French-Canadian websites, the subscription cost is twice as much.

Montelle Intimates
Time spent using app: About 1 year
LoyaltyLion replied January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback - I'll be sure to take this back to our team ✨ I'm glad to hear you found the program set up so easy 😊