Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Two Leaves and a Bud

The Loyalty Lion app has a great deal to offer, however, I do need help from customer support quite frequently to make adjustments to our account. I have been primarily working with 2 amazing Customer Support Reps, Amber and Hannah. They have been able to answer all my questions and they are detailed and thorough with their responses.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad our Customer Support team have given you great assistance you need to achieve your goals🌟 I will be sure to pass on your lovely words to Amber, Hannah and the rest of LoyaltyLion team 🦁.

Montelle Intimates

Loyalty Lion is very easy to use, you can have a loyalty program up and running in a matter of minutes. It has all the basics you may expect a loyalty program to have and automatic emails. You can also grant/remove points manually to micro-manage your most loyal customers. The only complaint I may have is that the customization options are best at the most premium paid levels. Also if you have a multi-language website you need to pay for multiple instances of the app, so for French-Canadian websites, the subscription cost is twice as much.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback - I'll be sure to take this back to our team ✨ I'm glad to hear you found the program set up so easy 😊

Ekocreashunz

This app has increased customer engagements and conversions. I just wish every little feature wasn't an additional fee. Those fees add up really quickly.

December 31, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, your feedback is really important to us!

Daniella Lehavi

LL has increased our sales a lot, it still has some issues needs to be solved, but overall the system is very helpful. support team are great.

December 14, 2020

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review! We're so happy to have had a positive impact on your sales 😊 I'll be sure to pass your lovely feedback on to our Support team!

TRIBUS

There was a bug in the system that meant that discount codes were not auto-populating on customer profiles. Hannah Cook, with the assistance of the Technical Team, sorted the issue for us quickly and efficiently.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review💜 We are so glad to hear that our team got this sorted very quickly for you 😀

Plum Goodness

The app is pretty easy to use. The account manager and customer support teams were super helpful during our loyalty program launch!

October 28, 2020

We are so pleased that you are enjoying our platform and the support that you are receiving from your account manager and our team 💫We really appreciate your feedback!

Buddha Pants®

We tried the app but it did not work for us. Support is great- Always available. FYI- emails cannot come from your server and the back end - needed a lot of code work - to make it pretty you need a developer.

Jake Harry - prêt à porter - collection - mode - tendance

J'ai utilisé cette application pour augmenté ma notoriété et fidélisé mes nouveaux clients, je trouve cette application géniale.

October 27, 2020

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our platform! 💫

I Love Tunics

Great! little app that we have now been using for couple of years. Love the ability to reward customers for shopping with us. Tangible rewards that can be tracked for every $1 spent rather than resorting to lucky draws that do not reward customers evenly

Thanks
Sam
ilovetunics.com

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the review! It is great to hear that you're enjoying rewarding your most loyal customers. 💫

Blooms of Paradise

Great features but email enchantment is really expensive...... Maybe if there would be few price points depending of the size of email database.... Just a thought. If there would be a cheaper option for small, start up business I would sign up but at start up phase it is just too expensive.

November 12, 2019

Hi Blooms of Paradise,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

The Free Shopify Plan allows you to start small, without the need to commit to the higher, paid subscription. It allows you to incrementally add paid features only as you need them.

However, if you’d like to email your customers, you can do it manually. Simply go to the tab “customers” and click the button “export” in the top right corner. This will provide a list of customers that you can use in your current email service provider.

We would also like to thank you for leaving a feature request, you’ll be informed once this is being looked into.

Many thanks,