Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Build a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Baby's First Gifts

Haven't used this for long. Customers seem to like the idea of the rewards. Have had one redemption and there was a hic-up or two because we didn't understand what we were doing, but we quickly got it resolved and my customer was very happy with the end savings. We're just using the basic plan for now until we see how much the customers actually use it. But for now, we are encouraged.

naturescuresforyou

We just added this program to our account and are excited to see the benefits.
It was simple to understand and install. So far we recommend this Loyalty program.

No Tox Life

I wanted to love this app but it didn’t work well for us in the long run. We used it for one year. What I loved about it was the customer engagement and buy-in. Customers LOVED getting points for purchases. What I didn't love was partially a limitation of Shopify -- you may only use one discount per cart -- and that meant our customers couldn't combine discounts. Apparently that's not a problem if you're on a Shopify PLUS plan, which we are not. I have seen great strides made during the last year improving the app and making it easier to use and faster to use. If we were a larger company I think we'd be lifelong users of this app.

Oh Hello Stationery Co

Very expensive and all the better features are more. That being said it is worth the money. It is a great program and offers a lot of features that make it worth the cost.

I do wish the in cart additions and a bit more customization was available but I do enjoy the customer service and it makes the program valuable.

Petshow

I was a former user of the BEANS loyalty program which gave out thousands of bonus points without permission to my customers. This caused a lot of time, effort and energy to be expended in our organization that will never be recouped or accounted for. That left a VERY BAD taste in my mouth and was the end of BEANS for us. I switched us to Loyalty Lion and so far have had no issues. Today I was even given a bonus gift by Lottie (great cs by the way) adding some free enhancements to my plan. I greatly appreciate that assistance, as the enhancements are EXPENSIVE (which is why only 4 stars-very overpriced).

30 Years Playing And Still Going On

The LoyaltyLion is very wasy to use.

Vivid Deals

I think this is by far the best app....but what I don't like is that you have to add on pretty much everything! I would like to at least see some basic stuff included in the free version other than just creating an account & spending $. But again this is still the best app for this so I can't complain too much. It would just cost a fortune to have various features which for a new store such as mine, I just can't do right now.

Topkidsfashion

Great app, does the trick well. The only downside is the pricing of extra features. That is way to expensive.

Meridiths Catering

The loyalty tab at bottom right corner of page is not showing? Can you help?

Harrys Menswear

People do like the fact they get discounts for shopping with you. Loyalty Lions does this fairly well. The only criticism that I could provide is its a bit slow to provide the information at the Point of Sale. Otherwise it works well and the customers love it.

Previous 1 3