Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Plum Goodness

The app is pretty easy to use. The account manager and customer support teams were super helpful during our loyalty program launch!

October 28, 2020

We are so pleased that you are enjoying our platform and the support that you are receiving from your account manager and our team 💫We really appreciate your feedback!

Jake Harry - prêt à porter - collection - mode - tendance

J'ai utilisé cette application pour augmenté ma notoriété et fidélisé mes nouveaux clients, je trouve cette application géniale.

October 27, 2020

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our platform! 💫

I Love Tunics

Great! little app that we have now been using for couple of years. Love the ability to reward customers for shopping with us. Tangible rewards that can be tracked for every $1 spent rather than resorting to lucky draws that do not reward customers evenly

Thanks
Sam
ilovetunics.com

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the review! It is great to hear that you're enjoying rewarding your most loyal customers. 💫

Blooms of Paradise

Great features but email enchantment is really expensive...... Maybe if there would be few price points depending of the size of email database.... Just a thought. If there would be a cheaper option for small, start up business I would sign up but at start up phase it is just too expensive.

November 12, 2019

Hi Blooms of Paradise,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

The Free Shopify Plan allows you to start small, without the need to commit to the higher, paid subscription. It allows you to incrementally add paid features only as you need them.

However, if you’d like to email your customers, you can do it manually. Simply go to the tab “customers” and click the button “export” in the top right corner. This will provide a list of customers that you can use in your current email service provider.

We would also like to thank you for leaving a feature request, you’ll be informed once this is being looked into.

Many thanks,

Caitlin

Whamisa

Hi,

We recently started using the app and the set up is very simple. My review is more to point out how helpful the customer service has been with the initial issue we had. Spoke to them and had the issue dealt with within three days. Very help and friendly staff.

Baby's First Gifts

Haven't used this for long. Customers seem to like the idea of the rewards. Have had one redemption and there was a hic-up or two because we didn't understand what we were doing, but we quickly got it resolved and my customer was very happy with the end savings. We're just using the basic plan for now until we see how much the customers actually use it. But for now, we are encouraged.

naturescuresforyou

We just added this program to our account and are excited to see the benefits.
It was simple to understand and install. So far we recommend this Loyalty program.

No Tox Life

I wanted to love this app but it didn’t work well for us in the long run. We used it for one year. What I loved about it was the customer engagement and buy-in. Customers LOVED getting points for purchases. What I didn't love was partially a limitation of Shopify -- you may only use one discount per cart -- and that meant our customers couldn't combine discounts. Apparently that's not a problem if you're on a Shopify PLUS plan, which we are not. I have seen great strides made during the last year improving the app and making it easier to use and faster to use. If we were a larger company I think we'd be lifelong users of this app.

Oh Hello Stationery Co

Very expensive and all the better features are more. That being said it is worth the money. It is a great program and offers a lot of features that make it worth the cost.

I do wish the in cart additions and a bit more customization was available but I do enjoy the customer service and it makes the program valuable.

Petshow

I was a former user of the BEANS loyalty program which gave out thousands of bonus points without permission to my customers. This caused a lot of time, effort and energy to be expended in our organization that will never be recouped or accounted for. That left a VERY BAD taste in my mouth and was the end of BEANS for us. I switched us to Loyalty Lion and so far have had no issues. Today I was even given a bonus gift by Lottie (great cs by the way) adding some free enhancements to my plan. I greatly appreciate that assistance, as the enhancements are EXPENSIVE (which is why only 4 stars-very overpriced).

Previous 1 3 4