Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customer loyalty program: points, rewards, tiers and referrals

Baby Bow Club

I'm loving the app and all the possibilities it has opened up! The onboarding process was very thorough and the customer service with all my questions has been outstanding. Thank you!

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely words about LoyaltyLion and our team🦁. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback💜

Surratt Beauty

I highly recommend! We met with a lot of different loyalty vendors before choosing Loyalty Lion. Loyalty Lion offered exactly what we needed; an easily customizable embedded loyalty page [we didn't want the 'pop-up' widget experience but also didn't have a dev resource, so we needed easy], the option of a widget and most importantly a dedicated account manager. Loyalty programs are TONS of work, especially when you're part of a small brand/ team, so having someone dedicated to helping grow & optimize your program is really what set them apart for us. The onboarding was straight forward and simple. Sophie [our AM] is so sweet and helped us not only decide on how to best structure our tiers, point system & rewards but also helped to resolve all technical & coding issues [these were a me problem more than a them problem haha]. Overall, they are more expensive than others, but I think the level of service, integrations & ease of everything along with the customizable embed on page [without a developer!] make it worth the investment for us.

October 28, 2020

Wow! This is feedback that we love to hear 😀Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write this review, it means a lot to us ⭐️. I have fed back your comments to Sophie and the rest of the team at LoyaltyLion.

Spirits and Spice

This app has been great for us. We have 4 brick and mortar shops and an online shop. The team helped us figure out how to set this up. Once a quarter they reach out and offer ways to better our return and customer experience. Plus, their customer service is fantastic.

October 28, 2020

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying LoyaltyLion and are finding our services beneficial to your business 😀

Boucles Project

Easy to use and perfect for a small business as you can get the free version and just pay for the extras you need. Customer Service was great too.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, your comments mean a lot to us 😊 I am so glad to hear you are happy with our platform and our service, I will be sure to pass your comments back to the team!

Bookmark Home

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. good app

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying our platform 😀

111SKIN UK

We are working with Loyaltylion for few months now and the platform is great. it ticked all our boxes. The customer-care is quick and proactive, they answered our question in a very efficient way. I would definitely recommend this app.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! It is great to hear about your positive experiences with our customer success team. ⭐️

Stackedskincare

Super helpful team! Got back to me within a timely matter and helped resolve any questions or issues I had.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review, your feedback means a lot to us. We are really glad to hear you are happy with the service our team are providing 😀 I will make sure to feedback your comments to the team 🦁

Air & Grace

A really great app, with super responsive and helpful customer service from Hannah in the support team. Thanks!

October 23, 2020

We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our platform and the service from our Support team 😀 I have forwarded your lovely words onto Hannah and the rest of the team!

Emily Hare

Great app and Hannah was a brilliant help when I had to remove it! I no longer need it so this is my only reason for removing. Really great app and wonderful customer service! Highly recommend!

October 23, 2020

We are really sorry to see you go! But I will forward your kind comments onto Hannah and the rest of the team 😀 Wishing you all the best for the future 💜

Pulsecomics

if you're on edge between the royalty apps. Will suggest you to go with LL specially for their awesome customer support :) Very responsive. Thanks a lot.

October 23, 2020

This is amazing feedback, thank so much for your lovely review 😀 I will be sure to pass on your kind words back to the team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25