Loyalty & rewards program

Loyalty & rewards program

by LoyaltyLion

Build a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

Triple Mountain Model Horses

This is our third loyalty program change. The first was decent but lacked some user-friendly backend features. The second was forced on us when they bought the first and changed it all around. Their support stunk and they removed branding ability. So we went hunting and found Loyalty Lion.

LL used to be an expensive app, no doubt, but with the free plan and a la carte feature add-ons in the Shopify store, we were able to build a plan we (and our customers!) liked for less than we had been paying for the previous plans!

People who think it's pricey - I have to imagine they think they need "all" the features for their store, and keep adding things. That's like going to a restaurant and ordering everything. Yes, it would be expensive and you're probably not going to eat it all anyway. I recommend starting with the free plan and then surprising your customers by adding a feature later on. Make sure it's a feature that would appeal to your particular customers. Set a budget and choose only extra features that are most important to you within that budget.

So, here is what I love about LL, now that we've run it for a month:

1) The transition from our old program to this one was amazingly easy! We downloaded a csv file from our old program with names and balances, and the LL folks uploaded it within 24 hours! All of our customers kept their balances through the transition with no errors or issues... and there were over a thousand of them with balances.

2) Not only can we customize the widget (that's a feature we found value paying for) to match our branding, but the little button on screen for customers has our program name and even shows their points balance, right there! They no longer have to go hunting for it - As long as they're logged in on our site, it's right on screen for them. They LOVE that. Seeing it also reminds them that if they order more, they'll get closer to a reward.

3) LL customer service has been awesome! I have talked with several people through our transition and with questions afterward. They were all English speakers, making it easy to communicate with them, and were all professional, friendly, and encouraging. I had kept our old program in the background during the early trial phase of LL, but their customer service folks sealed the deal for me, and I am now a solid fan.

My customers are collectors (we sell collectibles) so collecting "Pony Points" is fun for them, and they love redeeming points for discounts off items they want. Having a loyalty program has increased our sales noticeably. We've had great feedback since changing to LL, even from customers who have been accruing points with our previous programs... They noticed, and liked, the change.

Ross Street Roasting Co.

People complaining about pricing on here is a little confusing to me - It seemed perfectly transparent to me when I signed up 6 months ago, and I was able to start small and incrementally add paid features only as I needed them. All the paid features are laid out on a single page with easy "add/remove" buttons. EASY - The only tech support request I've had so far was responded do and addressed quickly by their team. I'm a happy customer so far!

Brandson Iceland

Are you looking for Reward & Refferal program and not sure what to pick? If you are serious about your business, Loyalty lion will for sure suit all of your needs. Also this is something that weighs heavy. They give you the option of having the same loyalty program on multiple websites even with different languages with one account. you get CSM on early tiers which is awesome, there is so much value in having someone in your corner helping you with all the details and issues that may come up. I was in your footsteps once so I completely understand the hard decision you are facing so Think Long term and choose wisely!

July 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Pleased to hear you're having success with our multi-site and multi-language functionality :)

Ethel Adams

Had their app install and so far loving it. Their customers support is good too. I pay attention to an app developer customer service than their products itself. I love the fact that they let you select other functions that you want for $5 to $10 without forcing anyone to upgrade to the $159 plan. I have installed over 5 loyalty reward app before uninstalling them and selected with loyaltylion program.

I honestly don't mind paying those extras dollars to get the features I want to add to my program. How much you pay is up to you,otherwise you can just use it for free. Good work to the loyaltylion teams. Keep making awesome apps.

May 28, 2019

Hi Ethel Adams,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying LoyaltyLion and the flexibility around the different features we offer :)

The Steam Co.

Despite some peoples complaints about pricing, this app gets the job done for what seems to be a pretty fair price. The A la Cart option seems to fit the bill for our needs!

May 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear you're enjoying your experience and that LoyaltyLion meets your needs :)

FutbolMarkt.com

We love the app at FutbolMarkt.com - it fits seamlessly into our store. We've added all of the features we wanted and we look forward to it adding another aspect to our store.

Meanwhile their support is excellent. They've helped us with our queries and troubleshooting and have been very responsive.

Highly recommend!

May 7, 2019

Great to hear that you've had a good experience and look forward to seeing some great results. Thank you for the feedback :)

Van Clarke

We set up a loyalty programme for a quick launch within the space of a week and the Loyalty Lion team were so helpful and efficient in the setup and integration process. They were on hand to answer any question, however big or small and we're able to resolve any problems quickly. Thank you!

May 7, 2019

Great to see you up and running so quickly! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions along the way :)

Limited Run Games

We needed a seamless integration looking at loyalty reward options for our customer site with Limited Run Games. Their account and support team was on point helping with integration, coaching, and general correspondence.

Ultimately, we decided a loyalty program for our site our customer base was ideal at the time- but that didn't reflect at all on the quality of their platform as we feel it was top notch and very easy to use.

If we decide to go back to one- we would certainly come back to Loyalty Lion. Would definitely recommend : )

Victorian Rose Needlearts

Works great! Easily installed. The first app that I didn't need help with. Fingers crossed that it actually helps with sales now.

April 23, 2019

Glad you're set up and ready to go - good luck!

KNBeau

Exciting app, i will step by step to buy a lot of items. Thank so much for a free app, i will introduce my friends

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21