Loyalty, rewards and referrals

Loyalty, rewards and referrals

by LoyaltyLion

Customise a loyalty program with points, referrals and rewards

CasaGrande

Loyalty Lion is a great app and has great support!! It's really easy to contact the support team and they give an immediate response! It's a great app even on the free plan. This rewards program has made my sales go up and my customers keep coming back to build up points. I really recommend it :)

Yunnan Sourcing Tea Shop

I've been using Loyalty Lion on three shopify stores for more than 3 years now and I am very happy with the program and the support I've received. Loyalty Lion is a world-class loyalty rewards system that will give your business a boost!

Feuille Luxury

Been using Loyalty Lion for over 4 years and its the best program. Their support is the best! Always going the extra mile!

Adventureco

Really great app. The service is exceptional and the team really went out of their way to understand my business and provide the best advice. Highly recommend

September 27, 2019

Hi Adventureco,

Thanks for the review, that is great to hear!

Kind regards,

Caitlin

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Super helpful staff and very responsive to any questions. The app might take a little exploration to fully understand but it is a very powerful tool. I highly recommend it!

September 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our Customer Success team :)

IGS

It is our first time trying this app. It was very easy to use and appears very user friendly. So far so good. You can't go wrong and the enhancements idea is great so that you only pay for what you need. I am positive this loyalty program will make our customers happy.

Korendy TR

We've been using this for 14 months. So far, we had a great success
- 17,000k+ members actively using the program
- 16,000k+ reviews collected with Judge.me integration (we gave auto points for each review with pictures)
- 7m points earned, 2m spent

Besides customer support is amazing, they support you whenever you need.

Thanks a lot

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear about your successful results

ToyMami

The support is there if you need they have been helpful so far.Great way to keep your customers engaged.

Ultra Football

Rewards are working fantastically. You'll instantly see the results when you go live with the system and our customers have nothing but praise. Easy to manage and navigate in the backend. Our specialist has been incredibly helpful throughout the onboarding process and beyond. Highly recommend you consider this app to help build a relationship with your customer base.

Tejemania

¡GREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT APP!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22