4.5

Merchants find this app straightforward to set up and use, with features such as a landing page builder, customizable rewards programs, and Klaviyo integration. It's praised for driving customer engagement and boosting revenue, with robust analytics for tracking success. The app's flexibility and seamless site integration are appreciated. The customer support team is noted for their quick response and excellent service. It's recommended for businesses looking to enhance customer loyalty and retention.

May 3, 2019

We set up a loyalty programme for a quick launch within the space of a week and the Loyalty Lion team were so helpful and efficient in the setup and integration process. They were on hand to answer any question, however big or small and we're able to resolve any problems quickly. Thank you!

Van Clarke
17 days using the app
LoyaltyLion replied May 7, 2019

Great to see you up and running so quickly! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions along the way :)

April 25, 2019

We needed a seamless integration looking at loyalty reward options for our customer site with Limited Run Games. Their account and support team was on point helping with integration, coaching, and general correspondence.

Ultimately, we decided a loyalty program for our site our customer base was ideal at the time- but that didn't reflect at all on the quality of their platform as we feel it was top notch and very easy to use.

If we decide to go back to one- we would certainly come back to Loyalty Lion. Would definitely recommend : )

Limited Run Games
5 months using the app
April 22, 2019

Works great! Easily installed. The first app that I didn't need help with. Fingers crossed that it actually helps with sales now.

Victorian Rose Needlearts
7 months using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 23, 2019

Glad you're set up and ready to go - good luck!

April 21, 2019

Exciting app, i will step by step to buy a lot of items. Thank so much for a free app, i will introduce my friends

KNBeau
Vietnam
2 months using the app
April 17, 2019

Great experience, great tool, great people. Easy onboarding process with knowledgeable reps and easy to use interface. Will require an HTML skills to update automatic emails, but if you're engaging customers through email already you'll be fine. 5/5, would use again.

Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil
Almost 3 years using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words - glad you were able to get up and running easily. Good luck with the program!

April 16, 2019

Setting up and customizing was made a lot easier with the help of Kasia and the team at Loyalty Lion. There are so many features and integrations on this platform, and we're so excited to see the difference this makes on our store!

grace & stella
Over 1 year using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 17, 2019

Glad we were able to help you get started - we're looking forward to seeing the results too! Please do let us know if you need anything else :)

April 4, 2019

Increible app. Very Useful. FREE PLAN very attractive...nothing bad to say...jus THANKS. I will tell about my experience in a little time!!

Tuoutlet24h
Spain
21 days using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review - we appreciate it! 😊

March 29, 2019

We just launched but we anticipate an instant ROI because this make the process of using points and discounts directly on teh checkout page. Excited to see it work. The customer service team is fantastic as well!

Senior.com
Almost 4 years using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 16, 2019

Thanks for the kind words and congratulations on launching!

Edited March 27, 2019

After much deliberation on what loyalty app to use for my reward program, I ended up choosing Loyalty Lion and am extremely happy with the results. The amount of custom support I received to make my loyalty program seem like an extension of my brand, as opposed to an afterthought widget was incredible.

Some important things that separate Loyalty Lion from the competition are:

• Ability to embed panel into a custom page/account page
• Integration with Limespot app
• In-depth analytics
• Best price

I look forward to updating this review as the year goes on.

Pixel Empire
2 months using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 16, 2019

Thanks for the five star review and the feedback 😄Glad we were able to support and great to hear our integrations will be helpful!

Edited March 26, 2019

Just a great app, so easy to use and very straightforward. Free plan is generous and means they have a customer for life here. Works great if you have a lot of return customers. Only downside is that you can't exclude more than one product category from earning points. If there was more control there, this would be the perfect product.

UPDATE! - just got an email from customer services who explained how I could do the one thing that I thought I couldn't in the review above. Just awesome guys, thank you so much - Loyalty Lion is now perfect!

Foundry Coffee Roasters
7 months using the app
LoyaltyLion replied April 16, 2019

Glad we could solve that last outstanding concern for you, and thanks for the lovely words!