Points, rewards & referrals
Award loyalty points for purchases, sign-ups, subscriptions, birthdays, reviews, referrals, social media likes, follows and tags
VIP loyalty program in minutes
Build a fully-customized, customer retention program to power growth - start awarding points in minutes, no technical expertise required
Generous free plan
Start building your loyalty & referrals program today with our free plan, including up to 800 orders per month and unlimited loyalty members
有關 Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals
LoyaltyLion is an award-winning Shopify loyalty provider, trusted by over 10,000 ecommerce merchants to increase customer retention and engagement.
Stores you love like Vitabiotics, Astrid & Miyu, Skinnydip and Lively use LoyaltyLion to connect and accelerate marketing efforts, driving more revenue from existing customers.
Build your points and referrals program in minutes, awarding points for:
- Site visits
- Referrals/ refer-a-friend
- Social follows, likes & tags
- Custom activities
Reward with more than discounts, allowing customers to redeem loyalty points for:
- Discounted/ free shipping
- Percentage/money off vouchers
- Early access to VIP sales
- Free products
- Custom rewards
Key loyalty program benefits & features
- Increase repeat purchase with points for on-site activities
- Acquire new customers via inbuilt refer-a-friend/ referral functionality and review to referrer emails
- Grow social audiences by rewarding points for social follows, likes and shares
- Use points to incentivize reviews from happy customers
- Access your loyalty program’s customer insights and data
- Loyalty tiers for your most loyal customers
- Customize to match your brand with a widget or a fully-integrated page
- Encourage customers to return with loyalty emails within LoyaltyLion or via an ESP
- Reward subscriptions
- Fully integrate your rewards program and POS
Shopify Plus loyalty programs
We are a Shopify Plus Certified App, and the only loyalty app to integrate with all Plus features. We also integrate with all your favourite tools:
- ESPs including Klaviyo, Omnisend, Ometria, Hubspot & more
- Reviews providers such as Okendo, Reviews.io, Stamped, Yotpo & others
- Helpdesks including Gorgias, Re:Amaze & Zendesk
- Other tools such as ReCharge Payments, SMSBump, Plobal, Glew.io, Venn Apps
Which plan is right for me?
If you’re processing under 400 orders per month, use our free plan to build a customized rewards program that’s optimized for mobile, desktop and POS, allowing customers to collect and redeem points for visits, signups or purchases.
Stores on our free plan often add individual enhancements as they start to see success. Enhancements can be trialled free of charge for 14 days when you install, then added to your loyalty program for a small monthly cost. Find out more at help.loyaltylion.com. Email and online support is also provided.
If you’re looking to add more power to your program, then we’d love to talk you through LoyaltyLion’s paid plans.
Start building your loyalty rewards program with points and rewards today
Get started now, or visit our website to speak to one of our team. You can also join the LoyaltyLion Academy to learn more about loyalty.
透過 Shopify Point of Sale (POS) 在實體據點銷售時，可使用此應用程式。
* 所有費用均以 USD 計價。
** 定期費用接按照 30 天為週期收費，包括每月收費或依據使用量收費。
Great support and onboarding. The software is easy to use. In addition, we had few onboarding calls and documents which were helpful. the onboarding team helped us with many ideas to set up the loyalty programm.
Velo Velo Singapore
Amazing customer service team to help you through your requests and issues. Overall a good app, just wish that the app could have more automated features and a better experience over the POS system.
Banana Avenue Boutique
The app experience is not bad, it's just not designed for a small business just starting up from a finance perspective. Their automated emails reminding customers about points are a necessity but it is an enhancement that you have to pay $59 a month for. I had to find another alternative because the customers were accumulating points and it just sat there and it's too much work to do it manually.