Points, rewards & referrals
Increase loyalty, engagement & referrals: rewards & loyalty points for signups, subscriptions, birthdays, social likes, reviews & referrals
A loyalty program in minutes
Improve loyalty with a fully-customised, customer loyalty program - start awarding points in minutes, no technical expertise required
Generous free loyalty plan
Start building your loyalty & referrals program today with our free plan, including up to 800 orders per month and unlimited loyalty members
About Loyalty & rewards program
Create a customer loyalty program with LoyaltyLion
LoyaltyLion is an award-winning customer loyalty provider, trusted by thousands of ecommerce brands worldwide. We are a Shopify Plus partner, working with stores of all sizes to increase customer loyalty, engagement and retention.
Building your loyalty points and referrals program
Add ecommerce loyalty programs in minutes and reward customers with points for activities including purchases, birthdays, Facebook Likes, Instagram Follows, social referrals and more. Customers can collect points and redeem them for rewards to use at your store, encouraging long-term loyalty and increasing revenue.
Leading brands trust LoyaltyLion to improve customer loyalty
Thousands of ecommerce stores work with LoyaltyLion to increase customer loyalty and drive revenue from existing customers. Our clients include:
- Beauty: 100% Pure, Peach & Lily, dr. brandt, Fendrihan
- Apparel: theCHIVE, LIVELY, Hazel & Olive
- Health & wellness: Ancient Nutrition, Function18
- Luxury: feuille
- Food & drink: Perfect Cellar
Generous FREE loyalty program for small business
Our free plan allows unlimited customers and includes up to 800 orders per month, with no additional charge if you periodically exceed that number.
This plan gives you access to basic features to launch a customized loyalty program. Additional paid enhancements can be trialled at no cost for the first 14 days. 24/7 email and online support is provided.
Loyalty on Shopify Plus
LoyaltyLion is the only loyalty app to integrate with all Plus features, bringing you the most advanced customer loyalty program.
Key loyalty program benefits & features
- Increase repeat revenue with points for on-site activities
- Acquire new customers via inbuilt refer-a-friend functionality
- Grow social audiences by rewarding FB Likes, Twitter and Instagram Follows
- Use points to incentivise reviews
- Fully supported loyalty POS
- Customize to match your brand
- Send loyalty emails ESP integrations
- Reward subscriptions via ReCharge payments
- Loyalty tiers for your most loyal customers 10.Data to show loyal and at risk customers
LoyaltyLion integrates with your favourite tools
- Oracle Bronto
New loyalty features monthly
Our development team work full time to bring you the best loyalty innovations. We were the first to reward more than just purchases, offer loyalty emails and support Shopify POS, among many other firsts.
Start building your customer loyalty and rewards program today
Visit our website to book a demo, or join the LoyaltyLion Academy (that's Loyalty Lion but without the space!)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
800 monthly orders included
Access to the basic loyalty features
Add advanced features from $5/month
800 monthly orders included
Kickstart your loyalty program with our core features
2,000 monthly orders included
Take your loyalty program to the next level
4,000 monthly orders included
Access additional rewards and support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 253 reviews
Most recent reviews
We recently started using the app and the set up is very simple. My review is more to point out how helpful the customer service has been with the initial issue we had. Spoke to them and had the issue dealt with within three days. Very help and friendly staff.
Triple Mountain Model Horses
This is our third loyalty program change. The first was decent but lacked some user-friendly backend features. The second was forced on us when they bought the first and changed it all around. Their support stunk and they removed branding ability. So we went hunting and found Loyalty Lion.
LL used to be an expensive app, no doubt, but with the free plan and a la carte feature add-ons in the Shopify store, we were able to build a plan we (and our customers!) liked for less than we had been paying for the previous plans!
People who think it's pricey - I have to imagine they think they need "all" the features for their store, and keep adding things. That's like going to a restaurant and ordering everything. Yes, it would be expensive and you're probably not going to eat it all anyway. I recommend starting with the free plan and then surprising your customers by adding a feature later on. Make sure it's a feature that would appeal to your particular customers. Set a budget and choose only extra features that are most important to you within that budget.
So, here is what I love about LL, now that we've run it for a month:
1) The transition from our old program to this one was amazingly easy! We downloaded a csv file from our old program with names and balances, and the LL folks uploaded it within 24 hours! All of our customers kept their balances through the transition with no errors or issues... and there were over a thousand of them with balances.
2) Not only can we customize the widget (that's a feature we found value paying for) to match our branding, but the little button on screen for customers has our program name and even shows their points balance, right there! They no longer have to go hunting for it - As long as they're logged in on our site, it's right on screen for them. They LOVE that. Seeing it also reminds them that if they order more, they'll get closer to a reward.
3) LL customer service has been awesome! I have talked with several people through our transition and with questions afterward. They were all English speakers, making it easy to communicate with them, and were all professional, friendly, and encouraging. I had kept our old program in the background during the early trial phase of LL, but their customer service folks sealed the deal for me, and I am now a solid fan.
My customers are collectors (we sell collectibles) so collecting "Pony Points" is fun for them, and they love redeeming points for discounts off items they want. Having a loyalty program has increased our sales noticeably. We've had great feedback since changing to LL, even from customers who have been accruing points with our previous programs... They noticed, and liked, the change.
Ross Street Roasting Co.
People complaining about pricing on here is a little confusing to me - It seemed perfectly transparent to me when I signed up 6 months ago, and I was able to start small and incrementally add paid features only as I needed them. All the paid features are laid out on a single page with easy "add/remove" buttons. EASY - The only tech support request I've had so far was responded do and addressed quickly by their team. I'm a happy customer so far!