Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

It's Nerd

Honestly the best app we have ever used so far. We sell innovative technologies & nerdy gadgets all while providing reliable service. As a marketplace, this app has helped us a lot understanding how people interact with our website as well as finding technical issues. Would definitely recommend to any store!

Arcido

Great app! Highly recommended application for seeing how customers are using your site. There are lots of super useful features.

January 21, 2020

Appreciate the recommendation and love hearing that you are finding our features to be useful on your website. Great to connect with you!

Paws of Pride

Revealed very interesting information. I could see where my visitors tended click, and where they exited my site. Helped me identify good and bad points of my website, so I could improve my conversion rate.

Currently on trial but interested in using LuckyOrange further to see how well it does with a lot of traffic!

January 20, 2020

Glad you are able to leverage our seven-day free trial to help you identify what is working and areas of improvement for your website. Improving conversion rates is an area we take great pride in and are very much looking forward to continuing to work with you!

Stylemykid.com

I think this app is amazing as it truly alllows you to experience your site through the users eyes. We are currently using it on trial, but the clearly presented analysis is much easier to read than google analytics and the user recordings are simply fantastic.

January 16, 2020

Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance at all transitioning you to a plan from your trial!

RosesAndBear

A MUST HAVE FOR ALL DROP SHIPPERS!

January 16, 2020

We love our drop shipping customers and happy to support you. Appreciate the review and best of luck in the new year!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

Stress Free Paws

Have been playing around with the app, It's great to review where drop offs are and to analyse whats going through your customers mind! would highly recommend it

January 15, 2020

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with website. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions once you have had a chance to explore more of what Lucky Orange has to offer.

420pcr

Customer service is amazing, cant wait for the new features coming soon. I would use this app on any site that really wants to understand their customers

January 14, 2020

Being able to understand your customers to make improvements to enhance their experience is extremely rewarding. We can't wait to continue to share with you the latest and greatest Lucky Orange has to offer your business!

Kin Amora

I have started seeing value right away by using Lucky Orange’s App, the LIVE VISITORS option and the AVAILABLE TO CHAT option. Justin my customer service rep today gave me even more exciting insight into this app. I am feeling more confident in using my website because of Lucky Egg!

January 13, 2020

It was great getting to learn more about your business and how Lucky Orange will be able to drive value for you. Always here should you need anything else!

Cheers- Justin at Lucky Orange

Spyra

Lucky Orange has helped me to improve my website’s. Insane what is possible with this application. The onboarding was great as well!

January 10, 2020

At Lucky Orange we strive to help you answer as many questions as we can about your website. It's important to us that our customers have a strong understanding of Lucky Orange early on and we are glad to get the opportunity to get you started on the right path.

Aromatherapy Place

Really an amazing product. Allows me to feel like a brick and mortar shop owner seeing in real time what my customers are looking at, so I can plan the best next steps to take to improve my store.

January 9, 2020

Love that Lucky Orange is allowing you to see some of the benefits of a traditional brick and mortar shop, what a great comparison. We are happy to be a part of your journey and wish you continued success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39