Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange

by Lucky Orange LLC

Your customers are confused. See why.

zeitfürdich.de

Really powerful tool, but too bad that there is no free version for starters like me!
I would like to see a version which is free for people who have less than x views per months

October 22, 2019

Thank you for your feedback on Lucky Orange! We are constantly working to ensure we have the best plans available to meet all of our customers' needs and hearing directly from our customers always helps inform our product offerings. While we don't offer a "free plan" we hope that our free trial and starter package are suitable for your growing website and budget at this time. Don't hesitate to reach out to us directly (support@luckyorange.com), we would love to discuss what plan options would be right for you now and in the future!

CrunchyTrend

This is the best app for me. It shows all the activity and behaviors of customers on my store which helps me to improve my site better and also conversion. I highly recommend to everyone...love it.

October 21, 2019

When you are able to get a front row seat to how your customers are interacting online, improving your website and conversions becomes that much easier. We are happy you are having an exceptional experience and are spreading the Lucky Orange love!

Avocado Zinc

I am on Lucky Orange everyday! It shows me as soon as a customer is live on my website, and tracks their every movement. It makes a sound when a customer enters my site, adds to cart and purchases. Helps me track the site visits, conversion rate and where my sales are coming from (i.e. my facebook ads or instagram posts or google ppc / organic searches). Best and only app I use and great value at $10 US per month. Highly recommend.

October 17, 2019

We strive to provide a great product at an affordable cost to our customers and excited to hear we are meeting your business's needs. Appreciate the recommendation!

AndHalloweenforall

Great customer service, Great app! Nothing beats being able to actually look through the eyes of the buyer

October 16, 2019

Being able to see firsthand how your customers are spending time on your site is crucial to creating an optimal experience. Wishing you continued success!

Happy_Sailor

Had a great customer service experience with Justin. He quickly diagnosed my issue and kept communication going with me until the issue was resolved. Excellent!

October 16, 2019

It was my pleasure to help you out. We are always here to support to ensure your Lucky Orange is working properly. Happy tracking!

Cheers-Justin from Lucky Orange

Only Stop Shop

I use this app every single day to analyze what tweaks I need to make on my website to make it easier for customers to place orders. It is an invaluable tool, and the support is swift and excellent.

October 15, 2019

Sometimes even little tweaks can make a big impact on your customers' online experience. Thrilled to hear Lucky Orange is a part of your daily improvement processes and don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

High Street Urban

The best app to see and observe customers movements on the website, it has helped me a lot to optimize and make my product pages better for more conversions, the in chat feature is the best one as i can chat with customers live when they are on the website, kudos to the makers, thanks a lot.

October 10, 2019

Sounds like you are working hard to ensure your customers have a great experience on your website, we are just happy we have been able to help. Thank you for your feedback!

Everything Hippo

=== Review Updated on 10-12 BY EverythingHippo ===
I appreciate when a vendor responds after getting a negative review. Bradley from Lucky Orange reached out after I posted the one star review. We had a helpful conversation. My browser, FireFox by Mozilla, caused the app loading failures that lead to my original review. I was able to load the app in MS Edge. Bradley provided information about how to make a few small changes and now the app is working correctly. The app seems to allow visibility into the behaviors of my store visitors which is why I installed it. I dont have a comprehensive review at this time but it seems well organized and feature rich. So far so good. I will add a more detailed review after using the product for a few more weeks.

==== Original Reivew ====
What a POS. I was working with Shopify Support and they recommended that I install this App. The description seemed just like what I wanted. I added it and then ... nothing. It would not start. I removed it .. readded it. Nothing .. blank screen. I deleted cookies and cache. Nothing. I restarted the laptop and started shopify admin in a private window. Nothing. Would not move past a blank screen.

I have had some bad apps in my time on Shopify, but I have never had one so useless that it wouldn't even start up.

I recommend that you don't touch this one and move on to another one that is reliable.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help make sure Lucky Orange was working on your site. We appreciate the collaboration and would love to hear back from you once you have interacted with our technology more. Let us know if you need anything else, we are always here to support our customer's success!

plexusgo

great app they solved my problem ! and they give me 30 days free trail also ! Highly recommend app !

October 8, 2019

Solving problems is a challenge we gladly accept! We appreciate the recommendation and let us know if we can be of service in any other way.

Capsule Buds

Great app and show how customers move around in your online shop. It records automatically and also shows the location of potential customers.

September 27, 2019

Getting a front row seat to customers' behaviors while online is a feature we love too! Appreciate your review, great to hear from satisfied Lucky Orange customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36