Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Fuchusi

i think the heat map is over rated, it shows what customers are doing on the site and you would already guess most of the stuff, but doesnt show the important stuff like when they imput information so you can see if there are errors on the funnels or the cart, only shows scrolling nothing more

January 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, and we’re sorry that you weren’t able to get as much from our heatmaps as you would like. Our team reached out to you to learn more about how you’d like to use heatmaps and offer some tips and tricks to help you achieve your goals, but we haven’t heard back from you yet.

You mentioned you can’t see when a visitor inputs information. That’s a default setting in Lucky Orange because in most cases, that information isn’t necessary to help you find ways to optimize your site.

By default, Lucky Orange keeps visitor keystroke data anonymous in session recordings by replacing characters with asterisks. However, you can opt out of keystroke blocking and capture keystrokes in non-sensitive fields. Here’s a guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/90-how-do-i-capture-keystrokes-in-non-sensitive-fields) or we can discuss it with you further as well. You can’t override this security measure in sensitive fields.

Again, we would love to get in touch with you. You can reply to our previous email, reach us by phone at +1-913-735-9032, or email us at support@luckyorange.com. We want to make sure that you can use Lucky Orange successfully now and in the future. Hope to hear from you soon!

Rivoluzione Digitale

The app didn’t work , I tried many times , but nothing . The live session is not available every time

January 22, 2021

Oh no! This isn’t what we want to hear. We want all of our customers to have an amazing experience with our app, and you are no exception. My team and I would like to connect with you to learn more about what you’re experiencing and make things right. We’ve already tried to contact you but haven’t heard back yet. Please reach out to us by phone at +1-913-735-9032 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

eyesonjunior

Great app, help me discover what users are viewing & engaging on my website, and made me realize some of my site flaws.

January 21, 2021

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Love, Indus

Great to help understand how customers are interacting with our website. Very useful insights we've been able to use to improve UX!

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store and gain that valuable feedback. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Happy tracking!

Klum House

I installed this app on a recommendation from my website coder, Rebecca from Rainy City Marketing. She always recommends apps that she says are "tried and true" and work well. It has been very insightful and we have used it to see if our UX experience is converting optimally. I look forward to digging into the data more. I especially like watching the recordings to gain insight into how people are shopping the site.

January 19, 2021

Thank you for your review and to Rebecca for the recommendation! We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights. Diving into that UX experience to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. Thanks again for your review, and we’re here if you have any questions!

Astroduck Apparel

Lucky orange provides really useful information by letting you see what customers did on your site.

January 15, 2021

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

My Asian Wedding Store

I'm day 12 into my trial and have been really impressed with this app. Really intuitive and gives me all the information I need in terms of site visitors, abandoned carts etc. Perfect for anyone looking for something to help with conversion and the data around it. Highly recommend

January 15, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights was able to show you how visitors use your website and help you drive changes that have helped grow business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

Divine Consign

This app is probably hands down the best app I have ever installed. Watching how my customers click identified a dozen design flaws instantly. I am literally stunned at what you can learn with Lucky Orange. This is my first 10 mins on the app and I am in love. Going to install it on every website I have built.

January 12, 2021

“Hands-down the best app I’ve ever installed” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review, and let us know if you need anything!

readable art

Great app ist perfect to have an overview over your shop. You can see the customers live. Great 5 stars.

January 12, 2021

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

F.M.A MultiServiços Comércio Eletrônico e Serviços

Preciso de ajuda urgente com o app. Não quero dar uma avaliação ruim pois gostei do app mais estou tendo problemas e não sei como contatar o suporte do app e isso é negativo pois deveria estar bem claro e fácil esta opção!!!!

January 7, 2021

Bom dia! We’re sorry for the frustrations you’ve had - this certainly isn’t the experience we want for any of our customers. After connecting via email earlier this week, I’m glad that we were able to help solve the issues you had and get you back on track. If there’s anything we can do to make your experience a great one, please let us know!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59