Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Need Infinity

Very Nice App ,,,.........................................................................................................................

The Alley Exchange

We love this app. We need to see our visitors and how they are reacting. Been using it for years, great customer service!

Steam Pads

Lucky Orange is a perfect app for your store i personally benefited so much from it. and they have awesome customer service they replied quickly and fixed the problem that i have in mins. Recommended.

Seed Face & Body Care

Hasn't worked on my system for over a month. I used to like this app....when it worked. No customer service response to my concern. Disappointing.

February 28, 2019

Hey Seed Face & Body Care Team.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We appreciate your concern and would love to assist here. We checked our system, and we do see responses sent out on Jan 30th and another email sent out today, shortly after your help tickets were submitted. Perhaps our responses were blocked or flagged by your email system, and therefore are not making it through to you. Is there a good phone number we can reach you at to help resolve this right away? You can email it to us directly at: support@luckyorange.com if you do not wish to share it here. Looking forward to connecting!

bamb-u store

Such a great app. Very helpful tool to see how customers interact with your website. They also have excellent customer support. Highly recommend it.

Confidently Convenient

I am currently using this app to perform analytics on my site. Setup was essentially seamless. The app is very user-friendly too. I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND hopping on a short 15 minute call with your account rep to chat about the ins and outs. EXTREMELY HELPFUL! Overall a great app, looking forward to growing my conversion rate due to this app!

My Cute Fashion

Great app! Try this and you will get a lot of conversions if you research your customers. This app shows what your customers are doing in real time. Must try app!

Wear Saga

An Awful App.
Got charged to upgrade the plan just for staying at the same!
support unreachable, weird charges!
show everything that wrongs with app's these days!
STAY AWAY.

February 28, 2019

Hey Wear Saga Team. Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We understand any confusion on what is being billed can be frustrating and would love to get this figured out right away. We have not had any success in reaching out to you through email so perhaps our responses were blocked or flagged by your email system, and therefore are not making it through to you. Is there a good phone number we can reach you at to help resolve this right away? You can email it to us directly at: support@luckyorange.com if you do not wish to share it here. Looking forward to connecting!

iCare4Babys

This app is soo great! You can see what your customers are doing on your pages. I needed the support and they helped me out fantastic!

Clara's Shop

I am very happy with this app. Not only it helps me understand and learn from the customer's behaviors, and so correct mistakes, but their support is amazing. Bradley was great, after sending instructions to complete what I was looking for, and I said that it was a little over my tech knowledge he offered to do it for me, and completed it in less than 5 minutes. Amazing!