Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Supergsund

App is great and very helpful. But the app does not allow you e.g. deleting all recordings at one time. Instead you have to delete 99 recordings manual every time and again and again and again. In case you have 12.000 recordings you take hours deleting it. Why? It's easy: Instead a function that you can delete all records, you will get an offer that you should upgrade your plan. As well with visits who are overdue. What that means? Normally you don't need a upgrade but the app is programmed that you have to upgrade all the times because you can't delete things with one klick. Also with visits in count: My page does not show the visits e.g within a month. Lucky explains you befoore uprading the plan as the visits are overdue. Anyway: Cool and very useful app. Out of the reasons above we will check some others as well in the near future.
Sorry, my english is not really the best. Next problem: Google analytics and as well shopify shows us many LIVE users. Lucky Orange where we are also available for chat shows us zero (0) users in "Live visitors".

December 23, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are sorry for the frustration you are experiencing and would love to get in touch to further discuss your issues. Because our plans are based on tracking pageviews and not recording numbers, it’s typically unnecessary to delete recordings and recommended to use filters instead to find specific recordings. Again, we would love to get in touch to continue the discussion.

We have already reached out to try to connect with you but haven’t yet heard back. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

The Cute Bag

This app has been installed on several stores of mine. It gives me insight which no other app does. How many people visited, how many pages on averages, where they are located, the traffic source as well as a really helpful heatmap. I honestly wouldnt be making sales were it not for this app. As it let me know how customers were behaving to certain changes etc. I honestly recommend it to all shopify users it will really help you make and track crucial changes.

December 23, 2020

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thanks for the five-star review! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

HiGlowy

It's really a must have for an e-commerce store! Very useful to understand the customer behavior and can help if you have any problem on your website that you can't see. I 100% recommend it ! The only thing i have to say is in my opinion the interface of the application could be better but still a really great app!

December 23, 2020

“Must-have for an e-commerce store” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers. Thank you for your review and recommendation. We would love to earn your five-star review, so please reach out if there is anything you need! Happy tracking!

Rey to Z

App has been great so far. Customer service is super helpful and they reached out to give us an intro as to how to use the tool. Looking forward to gathering some insightful data here!

December 23, 2020

We’re always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Love to hear that you’ve been able to get some much insight into what customers experience to help you debug your settings and ultimately drive more conversions. Don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions! Happy tracking!

Electric Whispering

It is amazing what this app can do. I love it... Easy to install, and they will give you a free walk-thru to show you how it all works. Awesome customer service after too!

December 14, 2020

Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

ColorsBrazil

I am using the ap to help me understand how visitors navigate through my store and to interact with them while they’re browsing.
I love the live view!

December 14, 2020

Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store! When you can understand what’s preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers and more sales. Thank you for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything from our team. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

P.S. We love live view too!

Pocket Tea LLC.

I had a great chat person from LO tell me about half-a-dozen things I could do with LO that I didn't know about. I am psyched to really dig into it now instead of just using it to watch recordings of visitors. Jordan was a great chat specialist.

December 14, 2020

I love chatting with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success. Appreciate the recommendation, and don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

WoodPecker Cases

Easy to navigate and amazing data to use to scale our business. We would highly recommend downloading this app. Download with confidence.

December 14, 2020

Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Koban

This app is really great. It gives proper recordings of how leads navigate to your website and you can use this valuable information to recover customers and improve your website. I highly recommend this app! I am using it with Shopify

December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success!

Pet Hangers

Lucky Orange has been an absolute blessing for my startup ecommerce website. Originally, my facebook ads were getting a lot of interactions yet nobody was actually purchasing anything, I couldn't figure out why. Lucky Orange literally showed me click by click what any potential customer is doing on my website which allowed me to figure out why they didn't make a purchase (description might be to little, interactives might not be good enough, etc..). I highly recommend downloading this app, they offer a free trial which is it what I took in the beginning and now I'm in love. Thank you for providing such a great tracking app for such a low price, as a small ecommerce business my partner and I really appreciate it/

December 4, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website and drive changes that have helped grow your business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!