Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Stove Supermarket

Very good app works well and good support, helped out with any queries and responded quickly to any issues we raised.

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this five-star star review! We strive to provide customers with a great product and great support. Being able to use Lucky Orange insights into visitor behavior is invaluable to improving your website. We’re happy to be part of your journey and wish you continued success. Happy tracking!

Clara Fit

I have installed the app and asked for help. They were very quick and kind. I had a 15 Minute Personalized Onboarding and they were very open. It's great to use an app with such customer support. This app is a must have if you really want to understand your customer behaviors.

April 23, 2020

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success. Appreciate the recommendation, and don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Nicalivery

I installed the app but when I click to see the live view, it's not working 8/10 times, only when I click next to it on the play button, but when I go in the list with recordings and press play nothing shows, only a text that says what the costumer was doing but you can't see anything recorded? Does nothing as promised. Or is this like some other apps that make you pay first to see how it works? dissapointed

fast response for help, now let's see if something will be fixed, even the ones that stayed several minutes are not playing on desktop, only on Phone it works good;

April 17, 2020

We are sorry to hear your first experience was not as planned. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have! Our team has reached out to assist and hoping to hear back from you soon. It looks like you may have received a lot of traffic that bounced very quickly and therefore the recordings do not have anything to play back. We would love to look at this further with you so please reach out to us by phone at +1-913-200-3927 or by email at support@luckyorange.com. Thanks again for giving Lucky Orange a chance and look forward to connecting soon.

MTL Art Shop

You absolutely must try this app. More than just recordings - expert business intelligence. Well worth the price, yet there's so much more available under the hood.

April 17, 2020

We’re glad you’ve been able to use our insights into visitor behavior to make a positive impact across your website and business. Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you grow your business. We appreciate your review and happy tracking!

ElegantStripper

Really great app to see what customers are doing on our website. We have been using Luck Orange for a few years now and we were able to solve various bottlenecks by looking to see where our customer would get stuck or leave before making a purchase. What's cool is you don't have to watch the users at live speed. You can fast forward to the critical parts you are looking for.

This app is a must have to increase conversions and enhance the customer experience by solving problems you don't know exist.

April 15, 2020

Discovering how your customers interact with your website can make a huge difference in your ability to identify conversion barriers and increase sales. Better customer experience = happier customers; happier customers = more conversions and a happier you! Thank you for your business all of these years and this five-star review. Happy tracking!

InJewels Healing Jewelry

Great App. Bradley in customer support was more than helpful with any issues I had! Highly recommend. I've been using it for years!

April 13, 2020

We’re honored to get the opportunity to work with you and truly appreciate your business! I can’t say enough how happy we are to be a part of your journey and wish you continued success. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us should you need any further assistance.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Camel Bey

Best app to understand why your customers aren't converting, I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't realize there are more images for the product that they can see by simply swiping left or right, this made them keep on changing the variants to view the product in its other colors (it was a problem with a specific theme, so I added a swipe icon on the first image)... At first I thought their monthly price is not within my budget as I didn't need the app often, so I paid $50 for a limited lifetime deal with some other app, only to realize later on that I use it way more often than I originally thought, AND no one masters the app like Lucky Orange starting with its features, functionality, ease of use, speed, and ending with its super amazing support team. Thank you for such a great app :)

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! There really is nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success!

LootDelivered.com

Apps the best app I have. I cannot run my business without this app, it helps us keep learning and testing. Get yourself the free trial, learn from it and make it the only app you need to pay for.

April 13, 2020

Love that Lucky Orange continues to play a crucial role in the growth of your website and business. Visitor behavior really makes all the difference. Thank you for this five-star review, and we’re here should you need anything else!

Infamiss

I mean support literally amazing. Helped a lot in this hard situation of covid-19. And app really good change a lot of things in store. Because i can see why people leaving the store without purchase.

April 9, 2020

We’re so happy to be able to impress you with our customer support and our technology. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we wish you the best of luck during this crazy, turbulent time. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you further.

H2OCOACH

I'm loving the app. You can see all the movements, as you can see at a glance if someone purchased and you can see live visitors. This is a game changer for our store.

April 6, 2020

“Gamer changer” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange