Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Barnaby Co

A really useful app - has allowed us to spot issues and fixes for better user experience quickly. Would recommend.

Pix Gifts

Awesome App! Its not cheap if you run alot of traffic to your store but its free to try : )

Keratinbeauty

Very Helpful app! Now we can record the pach of customers in our site and see if they are having dificulties at some point to navigate at some point.! Really worth.

Nkimode

If you don't know what your customer are doing on your site, you lost your sale. With lucky orange, we can now understand our customer to drive them lower to the sale funnel. Must have app!

Donaldsonfilters

Excellent tool to help understand how shoppers are using your site. It also helped me find a few issues with the design layout on mobile.

My Bed Covers

Very useful app. I can see where my customers hover and pause on my site. It allows me to be in their shoes.

Designerfindwarehouse

Best app for shopify!!!! Highly recommended for anyone looking to run a shopify store. Easy to use, very self explanatory layout & design. All the tools you need to understand the traffic & popularity of your site. Real time feed on twitter showing you tweets made about your products.

Temples And Markets

It is quite fun to watch what potential customers are doing on your site. It feels a bit "Big Brotherish" and I can't help but get frustrated when someone spends a lot of time scrolling around then doesn't buy! Very interesting insights though

Hooksinker

Oh man, the insight you gain from this app is crazy!

The Truth About Baby Weight

Every store should have this app! In just a few days, we have gotten tons and tons of information that we would not have know otherwise. And awesome customer service!!