Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

The Truth About Baby Weight

Every store should have this app! In just a few days, we have gotten tons and tons of information that we would not have know otherwise. And awesome customer service!!

Geek Technologies

Excellent app! I installed it on my shopify store http://www.geekfactors.com and it worked like a charm!

Tigfit Bands

Amazing service - Bradley was extremely responsive and capable in solving issues.

From using the app over a short period of time it seems very promising for improving sales! Will likely be purchasing this in the future.

Neverlift Apperal

What an amazing app. I found so many little problems I didn't know I had. I highly recommend this app.

Livelobikerental

Great product, Luck Orange really helps me to understand how visitors interact with our shop.

Bradley was really helpful resolving a issue that I had. Very responsive and keen to make it happen.

Anshulbijoux

Superb..honestly there are only certain apps for which you voluntary feel like writing a review. This is one of them. The app is amazing, though I am still trying to understand how to use of more efficiently.

Klik Toshopline

My Opinion This is Just One Of The Most App You Should Have. Even Tho I'm still figuring out how to use it right but I'm so happy to know there is such app like this and you can monitor your website and know every detail what needs to be done and improve your web. I find it very very useful and worth every penny Thank you.

Jkdiamondco

Very simple and easy to use. The chat feature has been great for us; very helpful retaining customer information to help convert those leads into sales. Will definitely refer this app to others.

Learn With Mike

Probably the most integrated and powerful analytics and sales tools I've ever used. Delivers way more than promised!

Nz Tools

Incredibly AWESOME app! Thank you soooo much! I found heaps of areas where my customers were confused, which caused them to abandon their carts and not follow through. My abandonment rate now is next to nothing.