Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Aimwell Targets

The system has worked well and when I had questions they were answered quickly and courteously. I notice a slight discrepancy between some of the Lucky Orange numbers and Shopify numbers which I think are because of different time zone settings so not overly concerned.

Heyday Footwear

Great app, love being to see customer recordings and just starting to play around with the chat feature

Freddy Canada

This app does exactly what it says and so much more. Amazing insights in to your customer behavior. Bradley and his team there were awesome set it up in minutes. Great app

Nutso Toys

Lucky Orange is a Complete NO brainer.If you are looking to convert traffic if your wanting to clearly get a picture of who is coming from were and when if you are selling a product,Then i would highly recommended Lucky Orange for if it wasn't for these guys i wouldn't be so Lucky.Thank you so Much Team.
Stay Amazing
D.W

Petsboulevard

The app is ok. Looks nice on the computer but for 10 bucks in the month it should definitely be possible to have everything also working on mobile, this is now not the case and should be coming soon for sure! Would be nice if there were more options to choose from.

I Want It Jewellery

So sick of this app.

Not only don't the number of visitors tie up with Shopify, but it doesn't even list visitors that I know visited. They say it's all because Shopify records very short visits and they don't but there's a lot more missing than that.

I just logged on, saw a live visitor, watched their movement, then, it didn't show up on the list of recordings.

Lots more examples of missing data.

I've tried talking to support. I just got a standard reply, I don't think anyone actually read my email.

Is it worth having this app with these problems? Probably not, half information is misleading information.

Spiritual Life Style

The app is a good tool to see a lot of small problems inside your shop BUT - It's good when it's working!
The app is not working well yet.
To many times the app is just stop tracking my customers and it's very frustration.

Ourthaicurry

I have been using this app for almost a year now so I think I'm well qualified to comment on it. Of all the apps I have used, this is the one I would hate to be without. I have changed so much on my website simply because I can watch how people navigate it; it enables me to see it from the customers viewpoint. I have picked up countless flaws that I would never have even known were there. I can introduce changes and watch how they work out, cut them out if they don't. Can't talk about customer support as never needed it. Not saying it's perfect, not saying it's picked up every transaction but that is not what I was looking for. To be honest once you have got used to the initial amazement of watching customers navigate your site it can become a chore;however, you learn to pick out the ones you need to look out for and that is where the diamonds are.You can filter the behaviour patterns to see what you are looking at. Build heatmaps, you'll be surprised how the layout you thought was perfect is not how your customers use the site: then change your site.
Disclaimer. As far as I can recall I've never been asked to give a review. I won't get any money off for this one :-) I'm doing it not only to help the developer but to help shop owners trying to develop their sites.

Robertowen

This app is awesome. The live view is a little spooky at first but you soon get used to it. The recordings feature has shone a light on how our shop is working and how the user journeys through the site.

Power Source Pro

A+++ Excellent - Amazing App ! This is so useful to track visitor's to our site and see what they looked at. The chat works great. The best app for helping conversions ever. LOVE it! :)