Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Venice Design

Ever since I downloaded and then uninstalled this app. Google Ads thinks it added malware to my site

July 13, 2020

We are very sorry for this experience - it is certainly not the experience we want you to have! This is the first time we’ve heard of Lucky Orange being considered malware, and we want to better understand what could be causing Google Ads’ message. Our team has reached out to you multiple times to assist you and better understand what happened, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone +1-913-735-9032 or email support@luckyorange.com so that we can investigate your issues further.

Core Cool Things

It's not working correctly, when I have on shopify store and google analytics visitors lucky orange it doesn't work at all...and after that it reach a "limit" about the first monthly fee, after not working, and it just don't work anymore! So don't waste your money. The customer service is not helpful at all.

July 13, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your frustrations! We are sorry for your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. We have a high standard of providing support to our customers, and you shouldn’t be an exception. My team and I have tried several times to connect with you, but we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (+1-913-735-9032) or email (support@luckyorange.com) so that we talk about your specific issues and make this right. I hope to connect with you soon!

GOmeinYOGA Shop

Lucky Orange is one of the most powerful tools I've ever seen. look what the customer is doing where he goes with his eyes, seeing your own side is very valuable. often it is the small details that make it up. you can find them with Lucky orange. so that the shop gets better and more perfect over time. Dimitrios Gorlas www.gomeinyoga.com

June 3, 2020

It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear how getting that first-hand look at what customers do and experience can make such a difference for your store. Thanks for the five-star review, Dimitrios! Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Rabbit Quick

I am very happy to use this app. It gives you an advantage to optimize store for better conversions. It is totally worth it. I really recommend to every shopify store.

June 3, 2020

We’re glad you’ve been able to use our insights into visitor behavior to increase conversions. Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you grow your business. We appreciate your recommendation and happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

SKÍNA™ Skin

Need some more time to test, but so far so good. I have a problem with checkouts on my site, I have 73 checkouts in the last 2 days and just 1 sale... hopefully this app will give me the answer

May 29, 2020

Getting a front row seat to watch how customers engage with your store is invaluable to finding ways to improve your customer experience and conversions. As you continue to explore Lucky Orange, let us know if you have any more questions! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

BestOrdersOnline

This is by far my favourite app on Shopify so far!!! i have to type min 100 characters for some reason.....

May 29, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! We're honored to be your favorite Shopify app. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in any way.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

GrowingSquirrel.com

Such an insightful app - shows you in the video what and where is user stuck and rectify the flow accordingly. Much easier to understand. Thanks for creating this app.

May 29, 2020

Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

schoolbooks4kids

The best App on Shopify by a million miles......

Anyone who understands the sales process will appreciate how good this app is.

If there was 6*'s I'd give it a 6* review.

Absolutely brilliiant.....

May 27, 2020

“Best” and “brilliant” are two words we love to hear! Understanding how your visitors interact with your website by getting a front row seat to their behaviors allows you to make the most informed decisions for your business. Excited to hear the success you’re having with Lucky Orange, and we appreciate the 6-star review! :-)

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Happy Pijama

Good and convenient interface. I had some problems with support but after my complain then the team was incredibly helpful trying to solve my issue. Recommended app for sure.

June 11, 2020

So glad we were able to connect and solve your issues. We appreciate the recommendation, and I’m here should you need anything else!

GoatGiftMe

I ran a Shopify for 2 years without using Lucky Orange and now that I have started to use it, it's one of those 'must-haves' that I wish someone had told me to use when I first started in Ecom. We now have a new Shopify, and the data that it's giving us about our (new) visitors, is simply fantastic. It is allowing us to see what are visitors are doing, not what we THINK they are doing. Great App.

May 27, 2020

We’re honored to be on your list of must-have apps! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you!