Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

ADV-ENT-URE

I used this app to track what my visitors were doing before checkout. It is a good tool to see what is causing potential customers to bounce from the page. Thanks for making the app user friendly

March 4, 2021

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thank you for such a glowing review! We’ve passed it along to our sales and development teams to share the love. We’re always here should you need anything!

ハッピーキヌア

I was very curious about how my site's content would attract visitors, so Lucky Orange's service offerings were revolutionary. The data provided was all beautiful and exciting.

March 4, 2021

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

Håndverden

Great app and got so many insights on what my customers are doing! Everybody should use it for at least 1 month to check out how it all works. The longer you use it, the more insights you get.

March 4, 2021

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your business whether you’re on Shopify or not. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

SophisticatedSofas

Not only is this very addictive, but very valuable, and the support team is great, and efficient in replying

March 4, 2021

“Very addictive” and “Very valuable” are words we love hearing from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review (and your kind words for our support team)! We’re here if you have any questions.

LYVIONA

This App is very helpful to understand how is the website performing and can also analyse the visitors behavior. It was recommended to my by my tutor and also some friend who use shopify. A must have app!

February 26, 2021

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your Shopify store can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and an extra thank you to your tutor and friends for recommending Lucky Orange to you. Please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Essancia

Very useful app to track your purchases and website visitors. Amazing tool. Love it. Customer support is very good

February 26, 2021

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

Natural Skin Junkie

This app is amazing !!!! I've only had it 48 hours and have gained so much insight into where my customers are coming from and what they're searching for. It does everything it says it does.

February 26, 2021

“This app is amazing” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review, and let us know if you need anything!

Kazooqa

This app is great, it shows you exactly what customers are doing on your store page, which gives you amazin insight. It also gives you very accurate details like location, IP address. I would recommended this app for sure.

February 22, 2021

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience with Lucky Orange. Thanks for your review and recommendation, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. Happy tracking!

Ayurmeans

This App works like magic. You can see in realtime, how your customer navigating on your site, what is stopping them to convert on the site and you can do real-time changes.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for the review! Lucky Orange certainly can feel like magic when you get that first-hand look at what your visitors are doing on your site (and what’s stopping them from converting). We’re so happy that we’ve been able to impress you with our technology, onboarding and customer support and are thrilled to be part of your journey. Please reach out should you need anything!

Home Gym Tiger

This app has been quite useful to see user sessions on our website and to work out how visitors are behaving on the pages they visit.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and kind words! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks again for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61