Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

Quickly grow sales using recordings, heat maps & live chat

Home Grandeur Store

This app is very helpful for me specially for new products that I test on my store. I helps me a lot to understand how visitors are reacting to the landing page. Then I optimize my landing page based on the replays and live views I watch. My favorite is the live view feature, it's very exciting seeing your customer starts adding to cart until they reach checkout. I highly recommend this app, really a very helpful and a very user-friendly tool.

November 25, 2020

Hearing from our customers on how specifically they are using Lucky Orange to optimize their store is extremely beneficial as we continue to make improvements to our tools. Live view continues to prove valuable and we are glad you are leveraging it to get a better understanding of your customers experience while on your store. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

Lifestyleboutiq.com

Excellent app that actually shows exactly where the customer is browsing & where they stopped on the page. Great for improving store design and troubleshooting potential issues that prevented customers from making that purchase. Highly recommended! A "Must-Have" app especially if you are new to Shopify!

November 24, 2020

We’re honored to be on your list of must-have apps! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you.

Fab Flea

This app is the very first thing i check out in the morning. Can't do anything without this app. I can easily track all my customers and understand their requirements and update my store accordingly.The recordings i see also assures me that everything is running fine with the store.
Thanks Lucky Orange

November 19, 2020

Thank YOU, Fab Flea! These are words we love to hear. Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your glowing review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Tecno Prenda

Lucky orange is a good application in my online store, it serves me to debug the settings since with heat maps I can know if my users are doing the right thing or not.

November 13, 2020

We’re always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Love to hear that you’ve been able to get some much insight into what customers experience to help you debug your settings and ultimately drive more conversions. Don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

QuickDVDdelivery

Stopped working, no reply from support. You used to be able to talk to the owner. All these companies are way too full of themselves. I am using programmers to make changes for a flat fee, don't get suckered into paying monthly fees for apps. It will be 10 years later and you will see all the money you wanted. Stop paying these vultures.

November 16, 2020

Oh no! That’s not the experience we want you or any of our customers to have and would like to get in touch to make things right. Please accept our apologies for these issues! Unfortunately, we’ve been unable to get in touch with you via phone or email. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we are sorry for this inconvenience and hope you’ll give Lucky Orange a second chance. We look forward to connecting soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Fox Culture

I have been using this app for some time now. I must say this app deserves all the stars available. This app helps me understand my customers well by reviewing the post recorded sessions. I have tweaked a lot of things on my website to increase my conversion rate. Highly recommended app.

November 13, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Beauty Boost

this app is a must-have, especially for new stores. thanks to this app I found out why some customers were leaving my store without purchase. every time I open a new store I will definitely install this app, so I can see how my customer is interacting with my store and I can check if I need to fix something on the store. GREAT app. highly recommend!

CONBINI

really astonishing what this app is able to do. from what i have seen now, it might be very useful for the user experience and customer journey research. will try more and more. very quick user support!

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

Stimolealth™

i can't use it, the app doesn't work and doesn't show me anything, only a white window..........................................................

November 16, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your experience! On the surface, it sounds like something that can be easily fixed, but our team would like to take a look at it. We have reached out several times to look into your issue further, but we haven’t been able to connect. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

WelaSouq

This application provides a good service, but their persistence in not fixing the following problems: makes it a weak application:
1-Weak UI design.
2- Poor code and heavy on the website and it does make the website speed so slow.
3-The idea of statistics is nice, but it is limited and inaccurate.
4- Technical support is very, very slow in responding to any requests or trying to solve any problem.
5- There is a stronger alternative, which is Google statistics, where this service is provided free of charge and without limits in terms of the number of clicks that the user made on the page, but what distinguishes the application is its ability to record a video of this process.
6- I am still using the application, but I think that if the application does not update soon, I will delete it and it will not get another chance.
7- It does not support the Arabic language perfectly. They need more experts in this field to help.

November 6, 2020

We are glad to hear you find our service valuable and absolutely want to be sure we continue to meet your expectations. Since we have been unable to get ahold of you via phone or email I wanted to provide some additional context on your bullet points.

Realizing what a huge factor UI has on your experience with our app, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our experience to make it better for our customers. If you have any specific feedback for us here, please feel free to email us at support@luckyorange.com and we will absolutely take a look at it.

With regards to our code and it’s impact on your site, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here. https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website. Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed. https://www.yottaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2019-eCommerce-3rd-Party-Technology-Index-2.pdf.

We see many of our customers use Google Analytics alongside Lucky Orange, but as you mentioned Google Analytics does tend to stick to more event based analytics where Lucky Orange goes more in-depth to tell you what people are doing on your site through offerings like recordings, heatmaps and other similar services.

We would love to work with you on getting these issues resolved but haven’t been able to get ahold of you yet. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange