Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

by Lucky Orange LLC

Easily see why people abandon carts to instantly grow sales!

petdistractiontoy

I used this app and i love its amazing features i honelty recommend that you get this app omg. So worth the money

February 18, 2020

We strive to make sure all our customers walk away saying "OMG so worth the money." It's the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like you and we wish you nothing but the best in the future!

Cheers- Kelsey from Lucky Orange

The Glass Tattoo Sign Company

Love this app. I had an issue with incorrect pricing being displayed to some customers. Before the trial period of 7 days ended the app helped me identify the operating system and browser that was causing the problem. My website developer then fixed it in less than an hour. Recordings provided by this app is also helping me identify other problems on my site. This app also eliminated the need for a second app for "Chat". On boarding support was also excellent. Thank you Justin and all the developers at Lucky Orange! Great Value.

February 11, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you were able to dive right in and start making improvements to your website from the very beginning. Sometimes the difference between getting sale and missing out lies in a very tiny change. The bigger challenge is identifying the problem area in the first place and we are glad Lucky Orange was able to help you out!

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, di facile comprensione, installazione veloce. Assistenza disponibile, app permette vedere le visite ricevute in modo dettagliato. Grazie mille

February 7, 2020

Grazie!

Saluti- Justin from Lucky Orange

Sovereign Staffing Group

Couldn't speak more highly of Lucky Orange. Very valuable company and service and they are super friendly. Justin has been a great rep and was able to help with questions and insights.

February 3, 2020

It has been a pleasure getting to work with you and understand your business. We wish you continued success and are glad you chose to partner with us to help your business grow!

Minichua orchids

Thank you the app is very helping me improve and easily develop my website in the right way. customer service very quicky.

February 3, 2020

Building a strong foundation for your website is a great way to ensure your customers have the best experience possible. It was great connecting to get you familiar with all Lucky Orange has to offer your business!

commonbun.com

Awesome but please improve chat with live viewer .It will really help a lot to look a website more professional

January 27, 2020

Lucky Orange is committed to constantly improving our product and live chat is absolutely an area of focus in 2020. Making your website look more professional is the first step in improving your conversions and we are happy we have been able to help!

MADAMIGELLA

I found this app thanks to shopify accademy lessons and ... it's amazing. It totally deserves 5 stars

January 27, 2020

We are glad you found us in the Shopify Academy, it has so many great resources to help your business grow. Appreciate the 5-star review, we love to hear when our customers are having an exceptional experience with Lucky Orange!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

It's Nerd

Honestly the best app we have ever used so far. We sell innovative technologies & nerdy gadgets all while providing reliable service. As a marketplace, this app has helped us a lot understanding how people interact with our website as well as finding technical issues. Would definitely recommend to any store!

January 21, 2020

As they say, honesty is the best policy! Happy to be a part of your journey to better understanding your visitors' experience and identifying any technical issues that may be limiting your website's performance.

Arcido

Great app! Highly recommended application for seeing how customers are using your site. There are lots of super useful features.

January 21, 2020

Appreciate the recommendation and love hearing that you are finding our features to be useful on your website. Great to connect with you!

Paws of Pride

Revealed very interesting information. I could see where my visitors tended click, and where they exited my site. Helped me identify good and bad points of my website, so I could improve my conversion rate.

Currently on trial but interested in using LuckyOrange further to see how well it does with a lot of traffic!

January 20, 2020

Glad you are able to leverage our seven-day free trial to help you identify what is working and areas of improvement for your website. Improving conversion rates is an area we take great pride in and are very much looking forward to continuing to work with you!

Cheers- Kelsey from Lucky Orange