Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Longmire Clothing Company

Great app! Good features that help me learn exactly what customers are doing on my store. There is even a live view, which is my personal favorite!

iGetSimple Store

More than just an app, they're partners you can work with, and that's worth a lot more. I recommend Lucky Orange with my eyes closed!

July 8, 2020

We’re honored to partner with Shopify merchants like you! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is essential as you grow your conversions. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you. Thank you for your review!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Beauty by T.Marie

I’m still trying to get use to the app, but so far, i love that I’m able to watch what my customers are doing.

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your five-star review! We’re happy you were able to get a front row experience to see how your customers use your website. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Boring Wish Co.

Great customer service & I love how easy it is to track what people are doing on your store!! Would 100% recommend Lucky Orange.

July 8, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your store. I’ve shared your glowing review with our support team - hearing feedback like this makes us realize how important it is to keep working hard for customers like you. Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

mingokitchen

Just amazing! it helps a lot to analyse the audience behaviour. Thanks Lucky orange app and their customers support team is just awesome

July 8, 2020

We strive to make sure all our customers walk away saying, “just amazing!” Being able to see and understand your customers’ online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in any way. Happy tracking!

VANACCI 公式オンラインストア

導入必須の神アプリです。
レコーディング機能、リアルタイム分析、ヒートマップ機能が付いて月額10ドルから利用できるアプリを他に見たことがありません。
強いて言えばPV数によってプランが変わるのでアクセス数が多いストアは料金が上がりますが、採算が合わないということはないでしょう。
分析するための専門スタッフまたは外部パートナーがいればなお良いと思います。頻繁に利用しています。

July 1, 2020

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your website can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

ありがとう - Bradley from Lucky Orange

TAYST COFFEE ROASTER

seems to suit our needs to far. We are taking it one extra step to record the users email address. This will help us determine site issues/ user error.

July 1, 2020

We’re so glad that Lucky Orange has been able to provide you with the visitor behavior insights you need! If you need any help passing in email addresses into your Lucky Orange account, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team by emailing support@luckyorange.com. Thank you for your review!

ConnexLinx.com

this is the best app to see whats going on in your store what your customers are doing so you know what you can make better in order to increase conversions

June 30, 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk away saying, “This is the best app!” Love to hear how you’ve been able to use Lucky Orange to make such an impact on your website and conversion rate. It's the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like you, and we wish you nothing but the best! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist you further.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

GLO Science

Excellent app and great customer service. Daily reports have made it much easier for us to monitor our traffic and conversions and understand our customers' behavior on our site. Well done!

June 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We’re happy you were able to get a front row experience to see how your customers use your website to drive those fine-toothed optimizations. We wish you continued success - please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Pelicanskin

This app is AMAZING! It helps me increase my conversion rate by tweaking stuff according to the visits of my customers! This data is very valuable and I wouldn't start a new webshop without this app. Overall great customer service too!

June 30, 2020

“Amazing!” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42