Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Stylemykid.com

I think this app is amazing as it truly alllows you to experience your site through the users eyes. We are currently using it on trial, but the clearly presented analysis is much easier to read than google analytics and the user recordings are simply fantastic.

January 16, 2020

Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance at all transitioning you to a plan from your trial!

RosesAndBear

A MUST HAVE FOR ALL DROP SHIPPERS!

January 16, 2020

We love our drop shipping customers and happy to support you. Appreciate the review and best of luck in the new year!

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

Stress Free Paws

Have been playing around with the app, It's great to review where drop offs are and to analyse whats going through your customers mind! would highly recommend it

January 15, 2020

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with website. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions once you have had a chance to explore more of what Lucky Orange has to offer.

420pcr

Customer service is amazing, cant wait for the new features coming soon. I would use this app on any site that really wants to understand their customers

January 14, 2020

Being able to understand your customers to make improvements to enhance their experience is extremely rewarding. We can't wait to continue to share with you the latest and greatest Lucky Orange has to offer your business!

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

Kin Amora

I have started seeing value right away by using Lucky Orange’s App, the LIVE VISITORS option and the AVAILABLE TO CHAT option. Justin my customer service rep today gave me even more exciting insight into this app. I am feeling more confident in using my website because of Lucky Egg!

January 13, 2020

It was great getting to learn more about your business and how Lucky Orange will be able to drive value for you. Always here should you need anything else!

Cheers- Justin at Lucky Orange

Spyra

Lucky Orange has helped me to improve my website’s. Insane what is possible with this application. The onboarding was great as well!

January 10, 2020

At Lucky Orange we strive to help you answer as many questions as we can about your website. It's important to us that our customers have a strong understanding of Lucky Orange early on and we are glad to get the opportunity to get you started on the right path.

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

Aromatherapy Place

Really an amazing product. Allows me to feel like a brick and mortar shop owner seeing in real time what my customers are looking at, so I can plan the best next steps to take to improve my store.

January 9, 2020

Love that Lucky Orange is allowing you to see some of the benefits of a traditional brick and mortar shop, what a great comparison. We are happy to be a part of your journey and wish you continued success!

Flash.lens

The app is not loading when clicked on

i have installed it and once i click on it, it comes to a blank screen

January 16, 2020

We are glad to have been able to resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

The Banger Store

Slowing down our site. After checking out PageSpeed Insights from Google, it shows that our top 3rd party app that is slowing down our site is Lucky Orange - 1,003 ms of a delay. They claim the app doesn't slow down your customer's experience, but this fact by Google says otherwise.

December 30, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. At Lucky Orange we take great pride in our technology making minimal impact on the speed of your website while being able to provide you with the insights you need to propel your business forward.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and impacts your website. For context, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed:

Again, We truly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and would love to discuss this with you more should you have any interest. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com or via phone at 913-735-9032. We are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5p.m. CST.

PinkCosmeticShop

gREAT APPLICATION TO . MAKE A STRONG FOUNDATION OF ANY BUSINESS.....
I just love the app... Totally recommended....Basically its WOW.....................

December 26, 2019

Hearing feedback like this from our customers makes us realize how important it is for us to keep working hard to make sure our customers have the best outcomes from using Lucky Orange. Our best wishes to you and your team!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange