Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

The Pod Cases

I love this app, it's great! Gave me the desperately needed insight I required to help convert more sales. the UI is a little outdated but the core functionality is gold.

Fashionivo

not working for me! Not like it very slow never recommended installing on the store... please try your own risk

July 31, 2019

Hey Fashionivo. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your first experience on Lucky Orange and we would love to see what we can do to give you some additional time to test out our services. Experiencing a slow connection with the app is not a common experience and we would love to troubleshoot what may be causing this for you. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com so you can share some additional details about your experience and we will be able to assist right away.

Premium Trendz

This app doesnt seem to be to accurate with the recordings. Some that play dont seem to be doing whats appeared above

July 31, 2019

Hey Premium Trendz. Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your Lucky Orange recordings. We have tried to reach out to you directly but have not had the chance to connect yet. While waiting to connect, we did go ahead and review a few recordings in your account and were not able to replicate the issues you have outlined. We look forward to the opportunity to connect soon so we can try and track down what issues you may be having and get them resolved for you right away. Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at +1-913-735-9032 Monday through Friday between 9 am and 5 pm CST so we can assist right away.

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

Love, Love, LOVE Lucky Orange! Installation was a breeze and super fast, their guides are easy to understand, and they answered the few questions I had really fast! Who doesn't adore quick, friendly, knowledgeable customer service?! I'm really looking forward to learning from all of the information this app is giving me. I finally feel like I am starting to understand all of the stats I've been getting. Just one suggestion - and I have been told they are working on it - please, please, please make mobile live chat available SOON! I don't always have my laptop on, but my phone is always in my hand. Thanks, Lucky Orange!

Jawolry

This app stopped recording Adds to cart and most of the view content recordings regardless of live sessions! The support team was absent due to weekends! Later the team reached me and helped me through skype chat. They resolved the issue and found out that my theme was a problem due to a design change of my cart. Moreover, he showed me how the site was loading for a long time.

Preferred Bags

I just installed app, needed support and jason was very helpful. So far app is great, probably will update review after several weeks of experience

Lovana Deals

Excellent App 100% reccomended, it lets you see exactly what your visitors do, you can start a live chat with them etc

Minted Houzz

I can't believe all of the stuff this app is capable of. I watched a real visitor scroll through my website LIVE and I'm not even going to lie, my heart was beating pretty fast haha. I can see where my visitors came from (whether from my fb ad or some other source). And when I had a problem the support team emailed me back extremely fast. I just wanted to test this thing out but I'll definitely be sticking around after the 3-day trial. Awesome app. Thanks!

SprayItOff

I love this app, it's easy to set up just download it and your store is automatically connected, but the reports are not accurate sometimes. I have reached the Dev team and they fixed my report issues and changed some of the settings, also extended my free trial. Now I'm able to see an accurate report from my store sessions. I recomand this app if you like to see what your customers are doing in your shop and the app team is always there to help you when you need it.
Thank you!

June 17, 2019

Hey SprayItOff. Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your first experience on Lucky Orange and we would love to see what we can do to give you some additional time to test out our services. While we try our best to track all visitors to the site, there can be some instances (do not track settings, etc.) when doing so is not possible. Additionally, we are not able to track the checkout pages on Shopify (unless you are on Shopify Plus) which could be leading to the discrepancy in sale statistics. We would encourage you to speak with your Shopify rep about this need and we would be happy to discuss this in further detail with them (if upgrading to Shopify Plus is not an option for you at this time). Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com at your earliest convenience so we can help with any further items at this time.

HEALTHandMED

We've been using this app since our store was on WooCommerce. On Woo, it worked fine by allowing us to see our Conversion tunnels. However, it doesn't show Checkout or Successful purchases on Shopify no matter what URL pattern I put in. Checkout is one of the most important aspects of the customer funnel to monitor to see where customers are not converting. Hopefully this can be addressed so I can update to 5 stars.

June 13, 2019

Hey HEALTHandMED. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We absolutely understand your frustration and the importance of tracking the full user journey. At this time, Shopify currently limits the ability to place tracking code on checkout pages to only their customers who are on Shopify Plus. As a result, we are currently unable to track the checkout pages. We would encourage you to speak with your Shopify rep about this need and we would be happy to discuss this in further detail with them (if upgrading to Shopify Plus is not an option for you at this time). Please email us directly at support@luckyorange.com if you need any additional information, and thanks again for the great feedback!