Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

Lucky Orange: Heatmaps & Chat

by Lucky Orange LLC

Easily see why people abandon carts to instantly grow sales!

Lucky7Gadgets

Great app, love the functionalities + Customer service is reactive and helpful ! Worth the price ! Recommend

Luxe Hair Maven

Really loving the app and their support is great. They were super quick to answer me and made sure I had everything setup correctly. Such valuable information from this software that has helped me increase my site conversions!

XPURSEX LIFESTYLE

Bradley was quick to reach out with great support. With some fine tuning on both sides, we were able to get the app running and he also gladly extended my trial so that I could have sufficient time to test the app completely.

I have had few interactions with this app and it seems to be amazing. Will be using it thoroughly in the next few days and hoping to get great results.

Thank you so much Bradley. You were amazing!

April 19, 2019

Hey XPURSEX LIFESTYLE. We are sorry to hear you had trouble getting the app set up and tracking as expected. For all new customers, we do offer a free trial and would love to help figure out what the issue is. We have sent an email to your team and look forward to hearing back from you soon so we can get this corrected right away.

Qubits Toy

The 7-day trial showed me that my web site design sucked. So I loaded up a better theme in Shopify and now we are already converting traffic. Thank you LuckyOrange.

TV Services

_______________________STAY AWAY_______________________
i canceled the next month subscription because they dont record a lot of connections then they canceled the current subscription that i already paid for.a lot of issues with this app.i don't recommend it

April 5, 2019

-------------Update April 16---------
Hi Amine, Unfortunately despite multiple attempts we have not been able to reach you to help resolve this issue. We hope to have the opportunity to get in touch soon so please reach out to our support team at support@luckyorange.com or by giving us a call at +1-913-735-9032. Looking forward to having this resolved for you soon.
------------------------------
Hey TV Services Team.
Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We apologize for any confusion regarding billing and for the frustrations that might have occurred. It sounds like there were some issues tracking on your site. We would love to have one of our developers take a look and get this figured out right away. We have already replied back to your email and will wait to hear back from you at your earliest convenience. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Lalage Beaumont

Great customer service and very useful app. It has allowed us to understand the journey of our clients on our website and to make changes to assist them in finding what they want easier.

Outdoor Tactical Tech

If you are on the fence about which reporting app to leverage for your CRO efforts, try Lucky Orange. It's on the low end for price considering what you get for $10 and in the 7 day free trial you start with, you can gather TONS of data. by the time your free week is up, you won't want to give it up. Great app guys!

things4u.mx

This is a great app! It helps a lot to notice some minor (or great) issues that affect conversions in our site.

Need Infinity

Very Nice App ,,,.........................................................................................................................

The Alley Exchange

We love this app. We need to see our visitors and how they are reacting. Been using it for years, great customer service!