Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

SKÍNA™ Skin

Need some more time to test, but so far so good. I have a problem with checkouts on my site, I have 73 checkouts in the last 2 days and just 1 sale... hopefully this app will give me the answer

May 29, 2020

Getting a front row seat to watch how customers engage with your store is invaluable to finding ways to improve your customer experience and conversions. As you continue to explore Lucky Orange, let us know if you have any more questions! Happy tracking!

BestOrdersOnline

This is by far my favourite app on Shopify so far!!! i have to type min 100 characters for some reason.....

May 29, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review! We're honored to be your favorite Shopify app. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in any way.

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

GrowingSquirrel.com

Such an insightful app - shows you in the video what and where is user stuck and rectify the flow accordingly. Much easier to understand. Thanks for creating this app.

May 29, 2020

Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and customer experience. I’m here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love.

schoolbooks4kids

The best App on Shopify by a million miles......

Anyone who understands the sales process will appreciate how good this app is.

If there was 6*'s I'd give it a 6* review.

Absolutely brilliiant.....

May 27, 2020

“Best” and “brilliant” are two words we love to hear! Understanding how your visitors interact with your website by getting a front row seat to their behaviors allows you to make the most informed decisions for your business. Excited to hear the success you’re having with Lucky Orange, and we appreciate the 6-star review! :-)

Happy Pijama

Good and convenient interface. I had some problems with support but after my complain then the team was incredibly helpful trying to solve my issue. Recommended app for sure.

June 11, 2020

So glad we were able to connect and solve your issues. We appreciate the recommendation, and I’m here should you need anything else!

GoatGiftMe

I ran a Shopify for 2 years without using Lucky Orange and now that I have started to use it, it's one of those 'must-haves' that I wish someone had told me to use when I first started in Ecom. We now have a new Shopify, and the data that it's giving us about our (new) visitors, is simply fantastic. It is allowing us to see what are visitors are doing, not what we THINK they are doing. Great App.

May 27, 2020

We’re honored to be on your list of must-have apps! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you!

Carmensol.com

Excellent app and pro-active customer service! I found exactly what I was looking for and thank you Justin to help me! The app adds to interact with customers in crucial moments of their experience. Also allow to trigger action and study behavior. We had an initial test with the app months ago, but we are ready now to use it full!

May 22, 2020

We’re always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Love to hear that you’ve been able to get some much insight into what customers experience to help you drive more conversions. It was great to talk with you, and don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions! Happy tracking!

Flewis

Lucky Orange has helped me to improve my website’s conversion rate.
Had a great call with Lucky Orange to go over Justin.

May 22, 2020

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success. Appreciate the recommendation, and don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

EssentialsOnEarth

The Best App ever Best innovation- this is how we understand customer behaviour patterns. Thank you very much guys. I can see now what exactky the traffic is looking on website , how much time they spend, i can read so much data from the navigation.

May 22, 2020

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re passed your review along to our sales and development teams to share the love. We’re always here should you need anything!

Your Sound Sleep

Heard about this app from a friend. Its super useful. Youre able to see where people are looking at your site and should be able to determine what works and what doesnt based on where people leave from your website. Then you improve on that area.

May 22, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been able to help you grow your website. We’re always here if you need anything from our team! Thanks for this five-star review! (And thank you to your friend for recommending our app to you!)