Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

420pcr

Customer service is amazing, cant wait for the new features coming soon. I would use this app on any site that really wants to understand their customers

January 14, 2020

Being able to understand your customers to make improvements to enhance their experience is extremely rewarding. We can't wait to continue to share with you the latest and greatest Lucky Orange has to offer your business!

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

Kin Amora

I have started seeing value right away by using Lucky Orange’s App, the LIVE VISITORS option and the AVAILABLE TO CHAT option. Justin my customer service rep today gave me even more exciting insight into this app. I am feeling more confident in using my website because of Lucky Egg!

January 13, 2020

It was great getting to learn more about your business and how Lucky Orange will be able to drive value for you. Always here should you need anything else!

Cheers- Justin at Lucky Orange

Spyra

Lucky Orange has helped me to improve my website’s. Insane what is possible with this application. The onboarding was great as well!

January 10, 2020

At Lucky Orange we strive to help you answer as many questions as we can about your website. It's important to us that our customers have a strong understanding of Lucky Orange early on and we are glad to get the opportunity to get you started on the right path.

Cheers- Justin from Lucky Orange

Aromatherapy Place

Really an amazing product. Allows me to feel like a brick and mortar shop owner seeing in real time what my customers are looking at, so I can plan the best next steps to take to improve my store.

January 9, 2020

Love that Lucky Orange is allowing you to see some of the benefits of a traditional brick and mortar shop, what a great comparison. We are happy to be a part of your journey and wish you continued success!

Cheers- Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Flash.lens

The app is not loading when clicked on

i have installed it and once i click on it, it comes to a blank screen

January 16, 2020

We are glad to have been able to resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions!

The Banger Store

Slowing down our site. After checking out PageSpeed Insights from Google, it shows that our top 3rd party app that is slowing down our site is Lucky Orange - 1,003 ms of a delay. They claim the app doesn't slow down your customer's experience, but this fact by Google says otherwise.

December 30, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. At Lucky Orange we take great pride in our technology making minimal impact on the speed of your website while being able to provide you with the insights you need to propel your business forward.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and impacts your website. For context, our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements have loaded and are fully functional. We encourage you to refer to our help document for additional information and clarity on our practices here: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

Additionally, Lucky Orange is pleased to report that Yottaa, an industry leader for analyzing website speed, published their annual report on the impact of 3rd party applications on website performance. In comparison with other conversion rate optimization tools, Lucky Orange received the highest mark (green check mark) indicating our software adds little to no performance impact on websites. The link to the report can be found below should you be interested in exploring further validation of Lucky Orange’s commitment to maintaining your website speed:

Again, We truly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and would love to discuss this with you more should you have any interest. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com or via phone at 913-735-9032. We are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5p.m. CST.

PinkCosmeticShop

gREAT APPLICATION TO . MAKE A STRONG FOUNDATION OF ANY BUSINESS.....
I just love the app... Totally recommended....Basically its WOW.....................

December 26, 2019

Hearing feedback like this from our customers makes us realize how important it is for us to keep working hard to make sure our customers have the best outcomes from using Lucky Orange. Our best wishes to you and your team!

HebeGadgets

It costs $10/month and they charge you $39/month, It works fine but they charge you more for no reason(I only have 1,000 visits per month), I do not recommend it to anyone.

December 25, 2019

We are currently working with the merchant to resolve this right away as we do not even offer a $39 per month plan. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding on how billing works for Lucky Orange and we are helping to clarify that right now. Will make sure to update as soon as this is resolved.

Fashion Fantasi

I really love how it makes me replay how users browse my site. it's unprecedented.

I also love the email I received that explained all the statistics from my website and suggested ways i could make use of the findings.

December 26, 2019

Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one view helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. As we close out the year strong, we are so appreciative of working with awesome customers like you!

GlowBudz

Very good customer service. Any issues I've had have been resolved promptly. Their live users section is amazing where you can watch someone clicking and scrolling LIVE on your website. Also, you can see a history of every single visitors actions on your website as a video recording. Yes, you can see exactly where their finger was during scrolling and clicking. Definitely worth the $$$, especially to see where people leave your website or stop continuing to the next page.

December 26, 2019

We were happy to have been able to resolve your questions quickly and hear that Lucky Orange is delivering value to you. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time helps you address their needs quickly to prevent any barriers to conversion. Wishing you continued success in 2020!