Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

GotPetSupplies.com

We get a lot of traffic and the ability to segment and look at the traffic through behavior tags/analytics is helpful. Still learning all the features the app has to offer.

March 13, 2020

Very exciting to hear you already are experiencing a lot of traffic but knowing how to improve your website for those visitors can be challenging. Using behavior tags and analytics can help to digest the data in a more consumable way. As you continue to explore Lucky Orange let us know if you have any more questions!

Cheers- Kelsey form Lucky Orange

Arcade Belts

So far so good. I was able to use the live view the other day to help a customer who was having an issue checking out. Overall it has been great to use. Excited to look at the data.

March 11, 2020

Engaging with your customers in real time is one sure fire way to avoid cart abandonment at checkout. Meeting them where they are at, when they are having a problem is invaluable to their experience and ultimately increases your customers' likelihood to convert. Don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to assist you any further!

SprayBoo

All I can say is WOW! Lucky Orange has the analytics I need for my Shopify store and exactly the insights that are needed to thrive and grow your traffic. Understanding through visualization is a key facet to a store. On top of that, they have excellent customer service and go above and beyond to help you succeed! I recommend this app to ALL business owners

March 5, 2020

For all the visual learners out there, Lucky Orange is a great solution to bring your most important website analytics together in a consumable way. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Physique Revamp

Amazing App. Helps me know where to put the action call button and also gives me perfect analysis of the location of my customers.

February 27, 2020

Locating the perfect placement of your call to action is critical to ensure your visitors are able to easily convert. We have also learned a lot about where are customers are located and how we can better serve them by using Lucky Orange ourselves. Thanks for your feedback and happy tracking!

Silk kaftan

after sale service is very bad no reply for 5 days . this app is not work in bing ads...I saw one free app with same functions in shopify store

February 25, 2020

We would love to get your questions answered quickly but our attempts to contact you directly seem to be falling short. Please reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com so we can resolve any outstanding items.

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Sola Wood

Great app. We use it for a few of our companies to record sessions and make improvements to CRO/UI/UX! Along with this their customer service has been incredible working with us during the COVID-19 Crisis, and extremely responsive. We recommend 100%.

February 25, 2020

The ability to make a positive impact across many areas of a website with one tool can help alleviate some major pain points for website owners. We are happy to hear you have been able to scale Lucky Orange across your businesses and look forward to continuing to work with you!

petdistractiontoy

I used this app and i love its amazing features i honelty recommend that you get this app omg. So worth the money

February 18, 2020

We strive to make sure all our customers walk away saying "OMG so worth the money." It's the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like you and we wish you nothing but the best in the future!

The Glass Tattoo Sign Company

Love this app. I had an issue with incorrect pricing being displayed to some customers. Before the trial period of 7 days ended the app helped me identify the operating system and browser that was causing the problem. My website developer then fixed it in less than an hour. Recordings provided by this app is also helping me identify other problems on my site. This app also eliminated the need for a second app for "Chat". On boarding support was also excellent. Thank you Justin and all the developers at Lucky Orange! Great Value.

February 11, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you were able to dive right in and start making improvements to your website from the very beginning. Sometimes the difference between getting sale and missing out lies in a very tiny change. The bigger challenge is identifying the problem area in the first place and we are glad Lucky Orange was able to help you out!

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, di facile comprensione, installazione veloce. Assistenza disponibile, app permette vedere le visite ricevute in modo dettagliato. Grazie mille

February 7, 2020

Grazie!

Saluti- Justin from Lucky Orange

Sovereign Staffing Group

Couldn't speak more highly of Lucky Orange. Very valuable company and service and they are super friendly. Justin has been a great rep and was able to help with questions and insights.

February 3, 2020

It has been a pleasure getting to work with you and understand your business. We wish you continued success and are glad you chose to partner with us to help your business grow!