Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Only Stop Shop

I use this app every single day to analyze what tweaks I need to make on my website to make it easier for customers to place orders. It is an invaluable tool, and the support is swift and excellent.

October 15, 2019

Sometimes even little tweaks can make a big impact on your customers' online experience. Thrilled to hear Lucky Orange is a part of your daily improvement processes and don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

High Street Urban

The best app to see and observe customers movements on the website, it has helped me a lot to optimize and make my product pages better for more conversions, the in chat feature is the best one as i can chat with customers live when they are on the website, kudos to the makers, thanks a lot.

October 10, 2019

Sounds like you are working hard to ensure your customers have a great experience on your website, we are just happy we have been able to help. Thank you for your feedback!

Everything Hippo

=== Review Updated on 10-12 BY EverythingHippo ===
I appreciate when a vendor responds after getting a negative review. Bradley from Lucky Orange reached out after I posted the one star review. We had a helpful conversation. My browser, FireFox by Mozilla, caused the app loading failures that lead to my original review. I was able to load the app in MS Edge. Bradley provided information about how to make a few small changes and now the app is working correctly. The app seems to allow visibility into the behaviors of my store visitors which is why I installed it. I dont have a comprehensive review at this time but it seems well organized and feature rich. So far so good. I will add a more detailed review after using the product for a few more weeks.

==== Original Reivew ====
What a POS. I was working with Shopify Support and they recommended that I install this App. The description seemed just like what I wanted. I added it and then ... nothing. It would not start. I removed it .. readded it. Nothing .. blank screen. I deleted cookies and cache. Nothing. I restarted the laptop and started shopify admin in a private window. Nothing. Would not move past a blank screen.

I have had some bad apps in my time on Shopify, but I have never had one so useless that it wouldn't even start up.

I recommend that you don't touch this one and move on to another one that is reliable.

October 15, 2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help make sure Lucky Orange was working on your site. We appreciate the collaboration and would love to hear back from you once you have interacted with our technology more. Let us know if you need anything else, we are always here to support our customer's success!

plexusgo

great app they solved my problem ! and they give me 30 days free trail also ! Highly recommend app !

October 8, 2019

Solving problems is a challenge we gladly accept! We appreciate the recommendation and let us know if we can be of service in any other way.

Capsule Buds

Great app and show how customers move around in your online shop. It records automatically and also shows the location of potential customers.

September 27, 2019

Getting a front row seat to customers' behaviors while online is a feature we love too! Appreciate your review, great to hear from satisfied Lucky Orange customers.

Devilero

September 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything!

NEIL J. RODGERS

So far, so good. Great to get a real time insight into client behavior on the site. Do arrange the free call to help guide you through the app as it's a great opportunity to find out everything the app can do for you / how it works. Justin was great at guiding me through the various functions. It is unfortunate that Shopify has limited the viewing of the checkout process only to subscribers of their highest paid subscription service as this is a very important stage of the client experience. Hopefully they will change that back to way it was previously where all Shopify merchants were able to see their client behavior throughout the complete transaction rather than holding this important and valuable piece of client information to ransom for the very few that can afford it. Shame on you Shopify. I love what you do and this is an unpleasant side of you I haven't come across before.

September 24, 2019

I love talking with our customers about how they can best leverage Lucky Orange, glad you found the call beneficial. Real-time insights are super impactful to decision making on websites and we can't wait to hear how Lucky Orange continues to help your website grow!

cawwt

This is the worst app ever. And not because it's useless, no, the idea is insane. Tracking your site visitors? Who wouldn't want that.
It's "worst" tag comes from: 1) Terrible, absolutely horrendous support team
2) Buggy interface
3) Spammy emails (even my email provider counted those as spam, that really says a lot)

My first experience with Lucky Orange, is that it didn't even load LOL. And support team told me to disable AdBlock, Okay. All the apps that i've tried worked just fine, but your App is so special that it requires me to turn it off. Well fine, doesn't matter (it still sounds fishy af)

Then it turns out that i can't even use what i INSTALLED IT FOR. I was lured in by your, i must admit, great video and photo representation of what the app does. But apparently unless you pay 10$ you can't even use it LOL.
And that Free Trial is one hell of a ClickBait. Because unlike with other apps where shopify acknowledges you have a free trial and charges 0.00$ to start the Free trial. Well,, about that.... Lucky Orange thinks it's the smartest App on the planet and that people won't even notice that in actually it charges you 10$. Maybe they thought that people just won't notice, as they are used to seeing the 0.00$

Contacted their email support, no response. And you know which support team is a horrendous one? The one that never even replies :D (excluding that one time) after that I didn't even bother sending a next email, i just uninstalled this app and tried to forget it like a horrible dream.

But guess what? It just reminded me of it's horrible existence by sending me an email that "My Trial is ending" followed up by "Your trial has ended" the following day.
Mind you, the app was only installed for 2 days max as i was waiting for their customer support to get some conscience and reply.

So, if you know everytime you uninstall an app, the trial PAUSES. But somehow Lucky Orange managed to bypass that.

To sum the review app, i never manged to use the app in the end, so if you do manage to, ask yourself this. Do you really trust an app that uses some shady practices? Instead of behaving just like any other app and app maker that designed them.
What else is Lucky Orange doing without us knowing? Well, i won't be that guinea pig, testing it out.

September 6, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. At Lucky Orange we take great pride in our technology and offering the highest level of support to our customers and deeply regret any delay in response on our part.

We have seen in some instances where ad blockers do block app services such as Lucky Orange inadvertently. Because of this we encourage you to whitelist Lucky Orange as an approved application to ensure you can view your data within Lucky Orange.

As it relates to our free trial period, we apologize for the confusion you may have experienced. The goal of our free trial is to allow you complete access to all Lucky Orange offerings at no cost for seven days. We do not require a credit card when you sign up to avoid any misunderstanding around billing should you choose not to move forward with a paid plan after the seven-day trial period.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to the transparency of our company policies and practices, what data we collect, how it is used and for what purpose. To try and address concerns you may have about our company policies and practices, included below are links to our Privacy Policy, Data Privacy Management Tool and our Security Overview. The Data Privacy Management Tool will allow you to opt out of any further tracking while showing and giving you the ability to delete all session data, conversation history and survey responses have been collected.

- https://www.luckyorange.com/privacy.php
- https://help.luckyorange.com/category/94-privacy-and-security
- https://privacy.luckyorange.com/

Again, we truly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and would love to discuss this with you more should you have any interest. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com or via phone at 913-735-9032. We are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5p.m. CST.

Cheers- Danny from Lucky Orange

Saracko

useless app i paid monthly fee expected to get service as its worth but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

September 6, 2019

I am so sorry to hear we didn’t meet your expectations! We would love to connect with you to answer any questions you may have about Lucky Orange and how you can leverage our technology to drive conversions on your website. Please email us your availability at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at 913-735-9032 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST.

Erylan

This app is excellent and quite addictive :D Love how I was able to identify issues with my site that I hadn't noticed myself by checking the recordings!

September 3, 2019

"Excellent" and "quite addictive" are two words we love hearing from our customers! Our dynamic heatmaps are also a great way to identify engagement on your website, we use them all the time ourselves.