Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Flancerie

I really love this app, it's easy to see what customers are doing in your website which gives you a good perspective about your audience activity.

My Event Decor

I have been using this app for years I love it so much!
Because I can see what pages my customers are on in real time, I know what products they're interested in which has helped me close sales as I also see them typing their questions on the live chat function and can guess what they need to know or can be proactive and start live chat to offer help if they're using the search function a lot.

Fitness Junkies

This app is simple to use and seems to be working just fine. Gives you a unique perspective as to what visitors do when they visit your site. Helps you identify friction points. I used it during a free trial period almost a year ago when my site launched and it helped me identify some issues that once i fixed, subsequently lead to my first sale.

Eagle Emblems & Graphics

Incredible app! The greatest technical support I ever received, from Justin Tomlinson. Thank you Justin for helping me get up and running by the new year!

Shop RRS

This app is very very handy when you want to look at the recordings. Most of the time it is pretty accurate. A few things I don't like about it is that there is no mobile application that I know of and it is super buggy on my phone to use from shopify. Also, I have noticed that it is less accurate than the live view option in spotify, sometimes is says that there are no ppl even though there is actively someone on my website according to the live view.

Koala Stick

this is the best app best app in shopify app. This helps us to read the customers mind by seeing there recordings

Encompass RL

Extremely helpful in knowing where to focus on redesigning your website; no point in redesigning things people never see, and this is a great way to see where people stop, or continue.

Inspiretrendz.com

i used this app, i was only able to see my product page recording, not cart page, shipping page, payment page, i didn't know about it, until i saw one video on youtube, they were able to see everything ( ofcourse not customers info ), disappointed :(

Tethys

For 4 years, we are using it without any problem.
Thank you for your good service Lucky Orange :)

Aus Water Filters

The Lucky Orange app is a must for every merchant. The customer behaviour feedback is so valuable. Plus it has live chat built in which is what I was originally looking for when I found Lucky Orange.
I had a few problems combining my 2 stores onto the one Lucky Orange account. The support I received from Justin at LO was superb. He went way over and above what I asked him to fix. It is so reassuring when you get service like that. Highly recommend this app.