Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

cawwt

This is the worst app ever. And not because it's useless, no, the idea is insane. Tracking your site visitors? Who wouldn't want that.
It's "worst" tag comes from: 1) Terrible, absolutely horrendous support team
2) Buggy interface
3) Spammy emails (even my email provider counted those as spam, that really says a lot)

My first experience with Lucky Orange, is that it didn't even load LOL. And support team told me to disable AdBlock, Okay. All the apps that i've tried worked just fine, but your App is so special that it requires me to turn it off. Well fine, doesn't matter (it still sounds fishy af)

Then it turns out that i can't even use what i INSTALLED IT FOR. I was lured in by your, i must admit, great video and photo representation of what the app does. But apparently unless you pay 10$ you can't even use it LOL.
And that Free Trial is one hell of a ClickBait. Because unlike with other apps where shopify acknowledges you have a free trial and charges 0.00$ to start the Free trial. Well,, about that.... Lucky Orange thinks it's the smartest App on the planet and that people won't even notice that in actually it charges you 10$. Maybe they thought that people just won't notice, as they are used to seeing the 0.00$

Contacted their email support, no response. And you know which support team is a horrendous one? The one that never even replies :D (excluding that one time) after that I didn't even bother sending a next email, i just uninstalled this app and tried to forget it like a horrible dream.

But guess what? It just reminded me of it's horrible existence by sending me an email that "My Trial is ending" followed up by "Your trial has ended" the following day.
Mind you, the app was only installed for 2 days max as i was waiting for their customer support to get some conscience and reply.

So, if you know everytime you uninstall an app, the trial PAUSES. But somehow Lucky Orange managed to bypass that.

To sum the review app, i never manged to use the app in the end, so if you do manage to, ask yourself this. Do you really trust an app that uses some shady practices? Instead of behaving just like any other app and app maker that designed them.
What else is Lucky Orange doing without us knowing? Well, i won't be that guinea pig, testing it out.

September 6, 2019

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. At Lucky Orange we take great pride in our technology and offering the highest level of support to our customers and deeply regret any delay in response on our part.

We have seen in some instances where ad blockers do block app services such as Lucky Orange inadvertently. Because of this we encourage you to whitelist Lucky Orange as an approved application to ensure you can view your data within Lucky Orange.

As it relates to our free trial period, we apologize for the confusion you may have experienced. The goal of our free trial is to allow you complete access to all Lucky Orange offerings at no cost for seven days. We do not require a credit card when you sign up to avoid any misunderstanding around billing should you choose not to move forward with a paid plan after the seven-day trial period.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to the transparency of our company policies and practices, what data we collect, how it is used and for what purpose. To try and address concerns you may have about our company policies and practices, included below are links to our Privacy Policy, Data Privacy Management Tool and our Security Overview. The Data Privacy Management Tool will allow you to opt out of any further tracking while showing and giving you the ability to delete all session data, conversation history and survey responses have been collected.

- https://www.luckyorange.com/privacy.php
- https://help.luckyorange.com/category/94-privacy-and-security
- https://privacy.luckyorange.com/

Again, we truly apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and would love to discuss this with you more should you have any interest. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@luckyorange.com or via phone at 913-735-9032. We are available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5p.m. CST.

Cheers- Danny from Lucky Orange

Saracko

useless app i paid monthly fee expected to get service as its worth but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

September 6, 2019

I am so sorry to hear we didn’t meet your expectations! We would love to connect with you to answer any questions you may have about Lucky Orange and how you can leverage our technology to drive conversions on your website. Please email us your availability at support@luckyorange.com or give us a call at 913-735-9032 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST.

Erylan

This app is excellent and quite addictive :D Love how I was able to identify issues with my site that I hadn't noticed myself by checking the recordings!

September 3, 2019

"Excellent" and "quite addictive" are two words we love hearing from our customers! Our dynamic heatmaps are also a great way to identify engagement on your website, we use them all the time ourselves.

Cheers- Jordan from Lucky Orange

Revelation By Design

I was really glad to find lucky orange being new to the e-commerce business. This app really helped me to understand what needed to be changed in order to better suit the customers that were visiting my store. I was also appreciative of the help I received from their support team when I had any issues or questions.

September 3, 2019

Helping our e-commerce customers gain better understanding of their customers is something we take great pride in! Thanks for the review and let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

NikkiBrands

I was lucky the day I found this app as it is the most valuable one I use. After just 2-3 days of use I determined customers were having trouble moving around on my theme. I replaced it almost immediately. I can see where my customers are coming from, what times, what device they are using, and actually see their movements while shopping.
App was easy to download and set-up and I used the free trial before spending any money.
Highly recommend.

August 30, 2019

We are happy you were able to pinpoint your customers' issues on your website so quickly and make the necessary changes! Appreciate your feedback, we love hearing from our customers how they use Lucky Orange to optimize their customers' experiences.

Cheers- Justin at Lucky Orange

Pride Palace

I use this app to track all of my web traffic on my site and it's been instrumental in improving my conversion rate. With the screen recording feature that allows me to watch how my visitors interact with my site, I'm easily able to diagnose any issues and find out where they fall out of the funnel. The pricing is extremely competitive and it's jam-packed with features. My favorite, besides the screen recording, is the click heatmap that shows you where your visitors are clicking on your site and allows you to see what parts of your site are doing the best job catching people's attention.

August 30, 2019

We are so glad that you are getting strong value from the session recordings and heatmaps features in Lucky Orange! Be sure to check out our Live Chat as well which lets you engage with your visitors in real-time to address any potential roadblocks.

Dark Roses

Update**

Bradly reached out to me today as there was some issues with trying to connect to me abroad which has now been resolved and the app is really amazing! it's literally an online CCTV so you can see what the customers are doing on your store and you can even talk to the customer live on the webpage!

August 29, 2019

We are happy to help and glad Lucky Orange is helping you gain insights into your customers behavior!

Cheers- Bradley at Lucky Orange

dogaccessories.pet

Lucky Orange is the app that helped me figure out what were the things that confused my site's visitors and what changes or improvements I needed to make, or new things to test, based on these conclusions. With the help of this app, I could clearly see what I needed to alter to give my visitors an easy and pleasant experience. You can also use the polls feature to show your visitors you care about them and thus get their feedback, which in the end will prove to be really beneficial for your store. The Live Chat feature is powerful too, as you can instantly solve your visitors' problems right then and there, and avoid/minimize the cart abandonment possibility. One of my wisest choices in terms of apps selection for sure. Their team was also ready to answer my questions and helped me out big time! (Thank you, guys!) Highly recommended!

DiyosWorld

Excellent app. I use it all the time to see sight visit and if my customers facing any issues with navigation. The app shows exactly what my customer doing and gives great insight. Highly recommended.

Find me a dress

they are great, helpful and I could understand customers behavior more easly with this app.
----------------------------