Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

foreverwild

We fell in love with this app the moment we downloaded it. Although we haven't launched our store just yet, it's allowed us to test the site with family and friends and see where they have been clicking, what pages they've visited more frequently and also to watch live recordings of their activity on the website, allowing us to make tweaks... most were clicking on the '10% off' banner at the top of the page, which wasn't clickable, so we've now made this clickable etc, which I know which allow actual customers to have a better experience when coming to our site. You can also see browsers they used, the country/city they came from and their rating as a user. There's a free trial, so definitely download that go from there! :)

February 22, 2021

We love to make our customers walk away saying things like, “We fell in love with this app the moment we downloaded it.” Even pre-launch, Lucky Orange can be incredibly helpful to isolate areas that can be improved. Now you can make the customer experience even better to make your launch the best yet and have the tools in place to ensure this experience is great post-launch as well. Good luck with your launch, and we’re here if you need anything!

classicdivas

Very great App to help understanding your ideal customer. The support team is also very responsive. Thanks you so much. Sebastien

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review, Sebastien! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success.

Mighzalalarab

I use this app on daily basis and I absolutely adore it. I use this to track what customers does on our website and learn there behavior and what challenges they face on our website.

February 22, 2021

Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review and recommendation, and happy tracking!

BlinknBeauty

Fantastic application to see where users have difficulty navigating. I'm currently using this before launching my website. It gives a video feedback about loading times, heat maps and visitor information that is very useful to have another perspective on how to improve your website.

February 22, 2021

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

RESOLUTE TRAVELER

I am new to the Ecom game, but I immediately recognize when there's professionalism behind the team. At the moment the app runs smoothly, it's giving me the info I need, and everything is intuitive and easy to set-up. If I have to say what can be improved, I would say maybe to make the Help Center more detailed, but then they come with a set-up call, which is a plus. They know what they are doing. How you do one thing, you do everything, and the first impression and feelings are excellent.

February 22, 2021

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website and drive changes that have helped grow your business. Thank you for sharing that Lucky Orange love, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way! Happy tracking!

GameoBall

It is one of the best applications that I have on my website currently installed, so I can know why some of my clients do not buy and also be able to talk to them in real time, 10/10

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your glowing review and recommendation! We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights. Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We’re here if you have any questions!

SABATCHI

I love this app! Super useful insights especially when you just started your business ! Recommended!

February 15, 2021

And we love helping our customers get access to that visitor experience to grow your website and business! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

By far the best replay app I've used so far, able to show/view java apps on the site I wasn't able to view with other programs. The live chat is also very handy, the UI is very easy and detailed, thank you.

February 15, 2021

We love when our customers walk away saying, “by far the best replay app I've used so far!” Hearing from our customers on how they have been to use Lucky Orange to optimize their stores is extremely beneficial and motivating to our team. We’re so glad you’ve been able to use so many features of Lucky Orange, from our session replay to live chat. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

GMERCH

The unsolicited emails are very annoying. They tell me that I signed up to receive such emails, but I didn't. So I try to unsubscribe, and it says I must log in before I can unsubscribe. But I can't log in. So I can't unsubscribe. Please stop spamming me.
UPDATE:
After posting my review, they emailed me again and asked me to call them on WhatsApp so that they can resolve the issue. What the heck. Please stop spamming me.

February 9, 2021

We’re very sorry for your experience. We strive to provide exceptional service and technology to all of our customers. Our eagerness to ensure you’re getting the most out of Lucky Orange might be coming off as too much communication!

We send every customer a welcome email to help orient them to Lucky Orange. We also send an email once you’ve placed our tracking code on your store to confirm you’ve done this successfully. While these emails are usually helpful to our customers, we can certainly appreciate not wanting extra communications in an already full inbox. When you requested to be unsubscribed from these emails, we removed your name from our marketing email list.

One other feature of Lucky Orange that most customers find very helpful but one that you can choose to turn off in your account are our daily email reports. These reports give you helpful visitor insights like whether your traffic was up or down compared to the day before.

Here is a help document explaining more about these reports: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/169-what-are-email-reports. These are considered transactional emails with important information about your account, but again, you can turn these off by logging into your account.

And yes, we did reach out via another email when we saw your negative review. Your business matters to us. We wanted to help improve your experience, and didn’t want you to think your feedback was being ignored.

We hope you allow us the opportunity to chat, whether through email, WhatsApp, or any other preferred communication method. Again, we apologize for this experience and hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Koss Design

Best App replay I ever used, so useful for the small business owner I really enjoy it and I strongly recommend it.

February 10, 2021

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review. Let us know if you have any questions!