Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Carmensol.com

Excellent app and pro-active customer service! I found exactly what I was looking for and thank you Justin to help me! The app adds to interact with customers in crucial moments of their experience. Also allow to trigger action and study behavior. We had an initial test with the app months ago, but we are ready now to use it full!

May 22, 2020

We’re always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Love to hear that you’ve been able to get some much insight into what customers experience to help you drive more conversions. It was great to talk with you, and don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions! Happy tracking!

Flewis

Lucky Orange has helped me to improve my website’s conversion rate.
Had a great call with Lucky Orange to go over Justin.

May 22, 2020

I love talking with our customers about how to best leverage Lucky Orange, and I’m so glad you found the call beneficial! We’re always here to support our customer’s success. Appreciate the recommendation, and don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way.

EssentialsOnEarth

The Best App ever Best innovation- this is how we understand customer behaviour patterns. Thank you very much guys. I can see now what exactky the traffic is looking on website , how much time they spend, i can read so much data from the navigation.

May 22, 2020

Those are words we love to hear! Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We’re passed your review along to our sales and development teams to share the love. We’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Your Sound Sleep

Heard about this app from a friend. Its super useful. Youre able to see where people are looking at your site and should be able to determine what works and what doesnt based on where people leave from your website. Then you improve on that area.

May 22, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been able to help you grow your website. We’re always here if you need anything from our team! Thanks for this five-star review! (And thank you to your friend for recommending our app to you!)

Tajomo Online Shopping

I heard about this app is one of the training since then I installed it the best thing I love about it is that I can see live or recorded insight about a customer journey on my website which helps me to take many decisions to improve my store. It's an amazing feature of this app and makes it great

May 18, 2020

“Amazing” and “great” are words we love to hear from our customers! It’s great to hear that Lucky Orange insights have made a difference in growing your website. Nothing feels better than making sure your customer experience is better than ever. We appreciate your review and happy tracking!

doctalima

I'm using lucky orange and it all working great. i recommend this app if you want to understand your customer's behaviors.

May 18, 2020

Appreciate the recommendation and love hearing that Lucky Orange insights have been helpful in understanding your visitors! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I’m here to help if you have any more questions.

C-like Gifts

Can not open this app, tries many times and unsuccessful.

May 27, 2020

I’m sorry for the frustration. After connecting with you earlier this month, I’m glad we were able to figure out what was preventing Lucky Orange from loading and hope you have since had a chance to resolve that issue. Please reach back out through email or FB messenger to continue our discussion if the issue still persists. We want to make sure that you can now use Lucky Orange successfully!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

PurifyMist

This app has been great in allowing us to analyze customer behaviour in our website that has led us to a higher ROI. The app is easy to use and very intuitive.

May 7, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Being able to see firsthand how customers spend time on your website can make a huge difference for your website and business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

Poppington's Gourmet Popcorn

This is the best app I ever purchased to help with our website!!!!
It's a snapshot into your customers behavior, let Lucky Orange do all the work, it will show you what to fix/improve on your website. It's amazing on how much you will learn, and your customer will benefit to with a smooth less confusion shopping experience once you see in real time where and what you need to fix. Get it now!

May 5, 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk away saying, “This is the best app I ever purchased to help with our website!” Love to hear how you’ve been able to use Lucky Orange to make such an impact on your website and the customer experience. It's the best part of our day getting to work with great businesses like you, and we wish you nothing but the best! Let me know if there’s anything I can do to assist you further.

cutemom

THIS TH MAIN APP USED TO MODERATE MY STORE
YES I AM STARTER I USED IT NOW ON FREE PALN
I REALLY THINKING ABUR UPGRADE MY PLAN

April 27, 2020

Great to hear that Lucky Orange has helped you moderate your store! It’s an honor to be the main app you use. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for this review and happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange.