Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

The Drebest

nice apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

March 23, 2020

I am guessing by the number of "p"s we got that you are loving Lucky Orange! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in anyway.

EMK Beverly Hills Skincare

Great experience so far with the customer service providing great support during the corona virus pandemic. This app provides insightful tools to see traffic heat maps and screen recordings.

March 23, 2020

We are always here to help our customers be as successful as possible, both now and in the future. Using Lucky Orange insights to learn more about your website visitors can help create an exceptional online experience. Wishing you continued success!

Cheers- Bradley from Lucky Orange

Touch Led Light

I had to pause my shop because of the Corona virus situation but I didn't want to delete my app that's why I decided to contact the app and their amazing customer support adviced me to gave me 3 months for free because of the current situation. They are amazing. I hightly, highly recommend them. You won't regret!

March 20, 2020

There is no playbook for how to navigate this current landscape but one thing we do know is that we are here to support our customers in anyway we can. We are glad to be able to retain your business!

Lili's Home Boutique

I used this app in my last store. Because of all the great info it collects, it was the very first app I installed on my current store - www.LilisHomeBoutique.com. I highly recommend this app.

March 20, 2020

We are honored to be the first app installed on your website. Hearing that we are able to provide you relevant information to help you store is something we take great pride in. Appreciate the recommendation!

Big Sky Rent

We used this app to gain insights into where we can improve our site and better engage our customers. Their customer support has been great, their product is phenomenal, and we plan on being LuckyOrange customers for a long time. Can't say enough good things about this app!

March 18, 2020

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. We love to hear these kind words, and we’re passed it along to our sales and development teams to share the love. We’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

My Cold Therapy

Great app. Really useful insights. We presumed we designed a super simple site: apparently not. Lucky Orange provided us with some great insights that we are implementing to continue our growth. Highly recommend!

March 17, 2020

It’s great to hear that Lucky Orange insights made a difference in growing your website and helped you see your simple site design from your customers’ perspective. We use customer insight to improve our own website and love to know that it’s helped your website too! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I’m here to help if you have any more questions.

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

GotPetSupplies.com

We get a lot of traffic and the ability to segment and look at the traffic through behavior tags/analytics is helpful. Still learning all the features the app has to offer.

March 13, 2020

Very exciting to hear you already are experiencing a lot of traffic but knowing how to improve your website for those visitors can be challenging. Using behavior tags and analytics can help to digest the data in a more consumable way. As you continue to explore Lucky Orange let us know if you have any more questions!

Cheers- Kelsey form Lucky Orange

Arcade Belts

So far so good. I was able to use the live view the other day to help a customer who was having an issue checking out. Overall it has been great to use. Excited to look at the data.

March 11, 2020

Engaging with your customers in real time is one sure fire way to avoid cart abandonment at checkout. Meeting them where they are at, when they are having a problem is invaluable to their experience and ultimately increases your customers' likelihood to convert. Don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to assist you any further!

SprayBoo

All I can say is WOW! Lucky Orange has the analytics I need for my Shopify store and exactly the insights that are needed to thrive and grow your traffic. Understanding through visualization is a key facet to a store. On top of that, they have excellent customer service and go above and beyond to help you succeed! I recommend this app to ALL business owners

March 5, 2020

For all the visual learners out there, Lucky Orange is a great solution to bring your most important website analytics together in a consumable way. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you!

Physique Revamp

Amazing App. Helps me know where to put the action call button and also gives me perfect analysis of the location of my customers.

February 27, 2020

Locating the perfect placement of your call to action is critical to ensure your visitors are able to easily convert. We have also learned a lot about where are customers are located and how we can better serve them by using Lucky Orange ourselves. Thanks for your feedback and happy tracking!