Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Feisty-Fox

This app is brilliant I've used this on multiple stores / websites. Very useful to find out what is working and what is not on your store.

I had a few issues with billing / setup customer service is always very good and quick! Thanks for Justin for sorting all this out for me.

Keep up the good work!

Store

This is the best app that i have ever used to see what the problem is on my store and what problems my customer have during their purchase. A must-have app I can highly recommend it. You will see everything as your customer sees and what problems he has. The biggest issue i see was the apps with pop up. Every time they see this they not find where to close it and leave the store.

Without this app you will never know this.

For me the best app that i have ever tried out on Shopify and bring me the most conversion rate because i eliminate the issues after seeing them.

5 Stars from me!!!

Nobel0 3D Print

WOW WOW WOW, i am really impressed by this technology. it helps a looottt. Also, giving a 7-days trial helps us to experiment the app and know what we are having actually.
I am in love with this.
Best Regards

Mark Bell Sling Shot

Great software to learn more about your customer's behavior. Also they have great customer support. Shout out to Justin! Highly recommend for any business, especially eComm stores. 10/10

Kayvar - Your Korean Beauty Shopping Mall

Bad experience with the app.

1) Did no warning on the app's trial expiry and was logged out of the dashboard
2) Prices are not transparent. Asked to subscribe with the 20/month plan on the "logged out dashboard" when instead of offering the 10/month plan.

Hope that you guys can be transparent with your pricing. While i understand that a revenue boost with such a trick adds to the bottom line, it is uncalled for, unprofessional, and definitely not the right way to do business.

If a company has page views/ month that falls in the 10/month plan, then they will be paying 2X the price.

Disappointed with such service.

LEAN & CHOPPY

Awesome! the recordings are very very very helpful I recovered 5 lost sales with this APP I strongly recommend it to all of you who are running an e-commerce store.

Covert Apparel

This app is extremely good. I was looking for a heatmap sort of app and I came across Lucky Orange and I'm so glad I did. I'm still using the free trial version but I'll definitely continue my plan. Using this app I understood why my visitors aren't converting.

TFA

One a first attempt at looking at the app, I didn't quite know how to navigate this app. Within five minutes of speaking with customer service, I had a good knowledge of the app and am excited to see how this app will help me understand how customers are using our site.
Incredible customer service.

Walnut

So far, so good! I installed this map for the Heatmap functionality and it's already proving useful for figuring out ways to tweak my pages. The backend is easy to use and I really appreciated the 15 minute orientation call. I didn't know that it also had chat and polling functionality, which are two useful features that I had planned on adding later.

Trend PickUp

I highly recommend this product to anyone starting out in e-commerce.
It's really helping me figure out what I need to change on my website in order to get more sales. Support team are very prompt and co-operative.

Must Have for Every Store!