Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Mywalletcase

Totally recommended app. Easy to use, great reports. A must have app for everyone who is serious into business. Support is also outstanding, even on weekends. Thank you very much!

Starkwatches

TOTALLY AWESOME APP!! I absolutely LOVE this app. View videos of your site users visits to your page, get customized reports, see where your traffic originates from and literally TONS of other useful features makes this app a must have for any serious seller. Try it, you won't know how you ever survived without it

Kind Garden Supply

I highly recommend this product to anyone starting out in e-commerce. It's really helping me figure out what I need to change on my website in order to get more sales. The customer service with these guys is also amazing. They go above and beyond when you need help and are very patient with us newbies. If you want to make more sales in your store download the app right now!

Vintyjewellery

Best investment for your store, believe me.

Tailoringtots

This is a must have app seriously!! The amount of issues i did not know I had with my site this app helped me find exactly what and where the issue was. Definitely recommend ! Customer service is amazing as well.

Thetoastedcoconut

Very useful and insightful app. Did the trial but I'm unable to do in monthly at the moment but will definitely use in the future :)

Usa Monte

Great little app. Excellent for Quality Assurance and identifying customer experience. Chat only support but solid and definitely worth what we have been paying.

Crystalsandstone

I'm in pure amazement at what this app can do!! The features are outstanding and have totally helped me with finding out why customers were leaving their carts! Awesome app, totally worth it!

Helmii

Great app I use it everyday so I can see whats happening on my store and what customers are looking at.

The app would be better if there was a mobile version I could use on my phone. but overall probably one of the best apps I have.

Jacksonsthai

Great app.....But even better service from the team. Had a couple of hiccups early on, but probably down to user error. Is quite an amazing tool, and what an insight into customer behavior. We become a virtual fly on the wall watching as our site is viewed which is quite amazing, and the information you gather is invaluable in being able to tweak obvious mistakes, and don't forget the live chat. Incredible.