Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Kailuxcare

Great app i use it on all my stores, great support team highly recommended :)

Quizrunners

This app provides tremendous value. I don't know how you can operate a Shopify store without it. We use it all the time to see exactly what customers are doing and make changes to the site accordingly.

Sweetcatholic

If you have a Shopify store, you need this app. Well worth every penny to be able to both view your customers shopping live to see how they're using the site and where you need to tweak things to make it more usable, as well being able to be available for live chatting to answer questions. Most users will be surprised to find that a simple chat with a customer can make or break a sale. The customer is looking for a reason to trust you and may just have a simple question. This is your place to shine and show them that you are not some big corporate empty hole, but a real person, ready to sell them something that you stand behind. The other side of this app is being able to actually watch how the customers are using your site and being able to remedy dead ends or things that are maybe confusing your visitors. What seems to be a perfectly easy to understand layout to you may be the complete opposite to a customer. The app works exactly as advertised and if you have any questions, Danny and crew are ready to help on the spot during daytime hours. Kudos to them for a great app.

Un Air Dantan

The best app ever on shopify! This is a revolution in helping us with our website
The customer care is absolutely great and so quick.... a must have for all new eshops!

Trezor Us

Didn't work at first but seemed to be a glitch on the Shopify side with logins and having multiple accounts. Lucky Orange support reached out and got it taken care of. Appreciate the fast response and getting us taken care of. Look forward to using Lucky Orange for our site!

Epicnovelties

Is the app I use the most. I had problems in the beginning and I had Bradley in customer support help me quickly and efficiently. Great app, great service, and great price...must get
Sam

Mimoods Knits

This is a great app to check yourself how visitors behave on your site, super handy for optimisation!

Hermoola

All I can say is, "I LOVE THIS APP!!!" Easy to use and works great!
Thank you!!!

Jesus Promises

Lucky orange is a must have tool. Plus, the support team is fantastic! :)

Petroverusa

Tech support helps me setting up everything in Shopify and it works great now!