Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Glory Pals

Brilliant app! It's extremely user friendly and has given me so much insight into my e-business and how I can improve my website. Try it out!

June 23, 2020

Understanding what your visitors and customers experience and do on your website is so rewarding! Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you improve your website and grow your business. We appreciate your review and happy tracking!

Gertrude + Smith

Absolutely love this app, really helping me to understand my clientele and improve my website. Highly recommend giving it a try.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! There’s really nothing like seeing exactly what people are experiencing to help you make improvements that drive more sales and happier customers. We’re thrilled to be part of your journey and wish you continued success!

Simona Clothing Boutique

If you are thinking about adding this app, just do it! Trust me you will not be disappointed. My favorite feature is the live recordings. It is helpful to see what customers doing on my online store.

June 22, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear that accessing visitors in real-time with live view has helped you get a front row experience to how your customers use your website. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

short kitchen

i use this apps. its really helpful. i found lot of salutations with this apps. thanks a lot to lucky orange team.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your five-star review! We’re glad that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange. Understanding visitor behavior to help you make improvements on your store is invaluable. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with, and happy tracking!

Intelligent Neck Massage™

Helps to have a general idea where people are leaving your website and where is the traffic coming from. The only problem is that you will get addicted to look at it!

June 19, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Tofumaking

Lucky Orange allows me to SEE exactly how users are interacting with my website. Gives me much better data and understanding than only using Google Analytics would give me. I like the session recording feature especially much. 10/10 fantastic app.

June 17, 2020

Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review and the recommendation! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey

Cheeky Monkey Learning

This app has really helped spot the bad parts of my store and has made my conversion rate go through the roof!

June 16, 2020

Very excited to hear that you’ve already seen such an improvement to your conversion rates!. Love to see how this insight from Lucky Orange helped you make it easier for your visitors and help you increase those sales. Thank you for this five-star review, and I’m here if you need anything else!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

The Crafty Kit

I’m totally hooked on this app it has helped me understand my business better and make necessary changes where needed to improve my business.

June 16, 2020

Accessing what your visitors and customers do on your website is so rewarding! Using Lucky Orange to analyze their behavior and then use this insight to find areas on your website to improve is invaluable in growing your business. We appreciate your review, and happy tracking!

Red Suricata

I'm fairly new to using this app - but so far so good. It's very powerful - and both the real life view and the recordings have been a huge asset to understanding how users use my site. Customer service is excellent too.

June 11, 2020

Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Curious Taste

It's a really powerful app with a lot of necessary functionalities, It literally helped me double my conversion rate. Very Recommended !!!

June 11, 2020

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk again saying, “this is a really powerful app!” Love to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to double your conversion rate - WOW! Let us know if there’s anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for this review and happy tracking!