Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

Quickly grow sales using recordings, heat maps & live chat

KEVA Planks

Useful insights and helpful staff! We're switching away from Shopify but will be using Lucky Orange on our next site.

October 22, 2020

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your business whether you’re on Shopify or not. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way!

Red Truck Jerky

Our trial just ended at redtruckbeefjerky.com - this app is fantastic and helping us optimize our conversion rates. Already seeing an 0.5% increase in conversions

October 22, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. A 0.5% increase in conversions is fantastic - consider this a virtual high-five! We love to hear that Lucky Orange insights keep giving you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website. Thank you for your glowing review, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Bizokart

I have been using this app for a while and it is the best in recordings and customer's behaviours. Really loved the application!

October 22, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

Mary Vende

This app is a must for new stores. I have been able to detect bugs that I would have otherwise missed.

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Love to hear that you’ve been able to learn more about your visitors to optimize your store and get those bugs resolved before they could stop any sales. When you can understand what’s preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers and more conversions. Thank you for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything from our team. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Jordan from Lucky Orange

Kerrald Store

So many errors, no support response. I try to contact but no response................................................

October 14, 2020

Please accept my apologies for your frustrations! We are sorry for your experience and want to work with you to resolve any outstanding issues. We have a high standard of providing support to our customers, and you shouldn’t be an exception.

My team and I have tried several times to connect with you to get to the bottom of your issues as well as make things right. However, we haven’t been able to get in touch. Please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com.

Again, we apologize for this experience! Once these issues are resolved, we hope you’ll give Lucky Orange another try. We would be happy to reset your free trial for you at any point. We hope to hear from you soon.

DSF Antique Jewelry

Love the app very helpful for our business. Never had issues it works very good and we highly recommend it.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your five-star review! Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your website can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

ShopThen

We specifically use this application to identify and fix the issues on our store based on the user behavior. It is just a week since we started exploring, plenty of features and I love it. The result is really insane. every eCommerce store should have this application to provide a better shopping experience to customers. According to us it is our essential application. We have tried different apps but this one surpassed our expectation. So far the support is great.

October 14, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you’ve been able to dive right into the insights and find ways to improve your website. Love to hear that Lucky Orange insights gave you that front row experience to show you how visitors use your website. Thank you for your kind words, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Undergents

the heat maps never work. Seems to be a waste of money with no real insights and it seems to slow the site down.

October 14, 2020

We’re so sorry for your experience; it’s certainly not one we want any of our customers to have. We contacted you several times to resolve your concerns but haven’t heard back from you.

Lucky Orange is fully committed to transparency into how our technology operates and affects your website. Our code is loaded asynchronously, meaning it does not load on your site until the essential elements like your product pictures, navigation, CTAs and more have loaded and are fully functional. As a result, Lucky Orange shouldn’t slow down your site. Here’s a link to a document that provides more detail: https://help.luckyorange.com/article/137-will-lucky-orange-slow-down-my-website.

We’d like to look into your specific concern further, so please reach out to us by phone (text or call) at +1-913-200-3927 or by emailing support@luckyorange.com. Again, we apologize for this experience and hope to hear from you soon. Once these issues are resolved, we would be more than happy to reset your free trial.

Try Toon Me

I used this app to help me with the replays of visitors. I really like how it does track down everything, and for all the new store owners out there, this app helps in knowing your customer behaviours a lot. It helps in knowing whats creative working on your site and whats not.

October 14, 2020

Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thank you for such a glowing review! We’ve passed it along to our sales and development teams to share the love. We’re always here should you need anything!

BeyondVibe

This really helps me view all the recordings. I get to know about all the weak points of my website.

October 14, 2020

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience with session recordings, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Happy tracking!