Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Power Source Pro

A+++ Excellent - Amazing App ! This is so useful to track visitor's to our site and see what they looked at. The chat works great. The best app for helping conversions ever. LOVE it! :)

Greenhouse Store

The app is working great and the customer support is very helpful!

Coba Wallet

I love how you can see every users interactions in order to determine why they are dropping off, etc.

Crankset First

Man that's some next level creepness. I actually felt weird spying on my site's visitors, but it's incredibly well made and gives you all the info you could possibly imagine to get from an app. The only thing you could do to equal the level of detail this app provides is to stand behind the person visiting your site.. Enough said

Dealsfame

One of my favorite MUST USE SECRET WEAPON ! With this app, you are able to ''spy'' on your visitors and improve your site based on your visitor's behavior. It helps me to detect what I was missing out in my store.

I 'll encourage new or matured store owners to installed this app to find out more about how your visitors behave. This will definitely increase your SALES once you figured it out.

Stay Lean Tea

Does everything it says it will. great app

West Michigan Finishes

This is probably the best app in the Shopify app store. This allows you to drill down and really see what is going through your customers heads. It has analytics, live chat, polls, heatmaps, and so much more. This is an amazing app, thats about all I can say!

Barnaby Co

A really useful app - has allowed us to spot issues and fixes for better user experience quickly. Would recommend.

Pix Gifts

Awesome App! Its not cheap if you run alot of traffic to your store but its free to try : )

Keratinbeauty

Very Helpful app! Now we can record the pach of customers in our site and see if they are having dificulties at some point to navigate at some point.! Really worth.