Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Livelobikerental

Great product, Luck Orange really helps me to understand how visitors interact with our shop.

Bradley was really helpful resolving a issue that I had. Very responsive and keen to make it happen.

Anshulbijoux

Superb..honestly there are only certain apps for which you voluntary feel like writing a review. This is one of them. The app is amazing, though I am still trying to understand how to use of more efficiently.

Klik Toshopline

My Opinion This is Just One Of The Most App You Should Have. Even Tho I'm still figuring out how to use it right but I'm so happy to know there is such app like this and you can monitor your website and know every detail what needs to be done and improve your web. I find it very very useful and worth every penny Thank you.

Jkdiamondco

Very simple and easy to use. The chat feature has been great for us; very helpful retaining customer information to help convert those leads into sales. Will definitely refer this app to others.

Learn With Mike

Probably the most integrated and powerful analytics and sales tools I've ever used. Delivers way more than promised!

Nz Tools

Incredibly AWESOME app! Thank you soooo much! I found heaps of areas where my customers were confused, which caused them to abandon their carts and not follow through. My abandonment rate now is next to nothing.

New York Hot Styles

This app is the kind of app you don't want to pay but have to do it anyways, why because its more than expected, I'm so happy with it. I just fixed 5 errors my website had which i did not know. Just simply looking at my costumer behavior in my site and helping then live to checkout, hum! its just awesome. thank you to the developer of this app. I'll give you 10 stars. love it download it you need this in your web,

I help a costumer from colombia in spanish, this is the costumer service i really want to give my costumers 1 &1 attention. it's like having a physical store but just online wohooo!!. love it love it love it! and yes tomorrow its my last day of trying it and its a keeper.

still many things i have to fix i'm not worried I have '' LUCKY ORANGE''

owner
newyorkhotstyles.com

THANKS THANKS!!!

Vinyl Lovers Unite

I'd say this is the most useful app available through the Shopify app store. If you want to know how visitors react and engage with your site (which everyone with an e-commerce site should), then this is a must-have.

Mystorewill

Awesome app. This will increase sales and solve problems.

Lacascina 2

Very promising tool for an affordable budget. Live chat for assistance also works very fast and the agent was able to anwser all my queries. Happy with the analytics and recording that will defintely help me improving the conversion rate of our webshop www.wijnenlacascina.be