Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Easyflexibility

This is a must on any store, a MUST.

Freshbutikk

Lucky Orage made me find what exaclty my customers was looking for and made me get punch of sales . It's worth of purchasing this app LOVE IT !!!!

Snuggly Blankets

Invaluable for spotting where you have "holes" in your web site marketing. Watching customers live is spooky at first but a complete necessity to find where your customers drop off so you can repair those "holes." I cant recommend this app enough. There is no other app out there that can give you more insight to the pluspoints and outpoints in your website than Lucky Orange. If you aren't using it you will never know what you don't know about your site's strengths and weaknesses.

Gallery Of Jewelry

CONSTANTLY CRASHES. HEAT MAPS DO NOT WORK AT ALL, trying out Hindsight instead

Okie Dokie Co

It's taken us a bit to understand all that it does. Still learning actually but what we have learned from it has been super valuable.

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! Lucky Orange is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. I love to see the valuable insight from the recorded videos of customers. I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Likesy

This is a great app, give us an amazing control on what is going on in our store and also the integrated chat system is very good.

Onsensecret

Love this App, I use it on all my funnels and now my Shopify, Danny from support was available to help me set every thing in no time, If you run paid traffic u MUST see whats going on with your customers and this app will help you improve conversions, highly recommended

Jaisaleela

Just downloaded the app for my tapestry and bedding store www.saleela.com. Blown away! The live recording feature is fab!

Thestressmanagers