Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Outdoorstockroom

Great app but seems buggy at times but they are always working to improve the app. They just need to release a mobile app to keep track of things on the road and to take online chats with you.

Doses Of Grace

This is one of my favorite apps. It really shows what customers are thinking and helped me move some things around. Great customer service too.

Life Telescopes

A true insiders looks a customer psychology.

A And K Labs

Love the the live recordings! It's helping me figure why my conversion is low. Also the dashboard has a lot of vital statistics that can help you track your stores performance

A&K Labs

Boot Butler

I've been using Lucky Orange for over a year. It has many useful features and their customer service is prompt and effective. I have recommended it to friends.

Glimpx

What a joke!!!

To be honest I think its feature is nice but the so called 'you CAN start it at 10USD' is super cheating message.

It is actually limited to Shopify Plus user. So for those which is not, you can have any Recording from A-Z. You just see something on the Thank You page.

This is very bad and so confusing message on their site even.

VERY BAD!!!!

Coolnewtools

I never run a site without Luckyorange. You need to know your customer activity to make a crucial decision for your business and Lucky Orange is the tool that you need.

No Kord

Extremely helpful app! Especially user recordings!

Rugs World

This is one of the best apps I have ever installed, I was able to learn from watching exactly what my customers did where I needed to improve my site.
Thank you!!

Outside The Bubble

Definitely my favourite app on shopify. So helpful!! Provides a tonne of insights for shop owners and it's interesting to compare Shopify, Google Analytics and Lucky Orange stats! Can be some noticeable variations based on the way they capture info. I probably trust Lucky Orange the most out of the three since they're not trying to sell themselves in tandem with their service. The only thing I'd ask for is a more attractive contact/away form. Atm it's grey and very basic looking. Would be great to be able to customise the look to match the site. Everything otherwise is A++++! Great work guys!