Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Tofara

This app generates fascinating insights about visitor behavior. I was also very impressed by the responsiveness of their customer support.

Thephotosavings

The customer service went above and beyond what I would have expected. I had an issue with visitors going to product listing that had mistakenly been deleted and google was sending them there as if the products were available and wasting our ads money. I wanted to track when this happens so that my team would know in the future and be able to stop it. There didn't exist a ready answer for this but Lucky Orange's customer service staff, namely Bradley and Joel, customized a solution for me that was exactly what I was hoping for. Now whenever someone hits a 404 page they get tagged and I see it right away. "Lucky" orange indeed!

Sincerely,

Staff at Thephotosavings.com

York46

Great customer service Justin was great! Solved my problem in less than 5 minutes and extended my free trial so I can test it longer

WGYB

Really love all the features within this app. My customer service manager Justin T is awesome. Thanks!

Quirky Fun Gifts

This app is very important! You can see how your customers/visitors see your site and you can understand their behavior better and you can see what is wrong or missing in your site, what drove customers away, what is working, and what is not. These are all crucial information to make sales. So, thank you for this app!

City Slicker Deals - Homeware, Technology and Outdoor deals!

Looks good, the user recordings are unbelievable and a great help. IT shows exactly what the user is doing on your site.

Techiify

I installed this app and viewed a recording of a recent sale and had it not been for Lucky Orange I wouldn't have picked up on a recurring problem.
Your customer service is just as amazing. Keep it up!

Luxury Playstyle

So amazing. I've used tools many years ago that tried to do something similar (clicktale) but I think they've gotten the user interface really close to perfect. Big fan of this-- gives you perfect visibility of what your customers are running into when they have problems/confusions/etc.

Violet Originality

Lucky Orange is a very useful App to track visitors' behavior and psychology. I just downloaded it and am planning to have it continously run on the background for additional insight. The support team is friendly and helpful too.

Adorn Monogram Gifts

Took time to get customer service to respond. They stated they sent emails but I never received any (checked my spam folders as well) and my calls were not answered nor returned. After leaving a bad review I received a phone call immediately!

The issue is finally fixed!

App works well but there are times when the tracking is a bit off.