Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

Quickly grow sales using recordings, heat maps & live chat

Nutrimox

I am testing this application and the truth is that I am LOVED! It is very useful to be able to track the behavior of customers and thus be able to analyze the failures of the store and be able to optimize it to improve conversions. I recommend it without a doubt! A must-have for your store.

October 2, 2020

“Must-have” is a phrase we love to hear from our customers! Seeing what your customers’ experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review and your glowing recommendation! Happy tracking!

CUBAKART

I have been using this app for a while and it is the best app that records customer's recordings and provide chat support to them.

October 2, 2020

Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your Shopify store is invaluable to growing your business as is connecting with your visitors through live chat. We appreciate your review, and I’m here if you have any questions!

IFURU

really useful app I highly recommend, it helps me be able to see why customers are leaving, what they click on the most and etc

September 24, 2020

Thank you for the five-star review and glowing recommendation! Learning the pain points your customers are having and being able to quickly address them is invaluable. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Thanks for sharing the Lucky Orange love, and we’re always here should you need anything!

Jorimo

This is one of the best analytics tools. With heatmap, you can track your visitor's flow. Must have an app for every store.

September 24, 2020

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thank you for your review, and don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Simba Carts

This is one of the best app i have ever seen. I can be able to see customers live screen as well as screen recording which is very much useful to understand what exactly customer wants.
Try it atleast once.

September 18, 2020

We’re thrilled that you’ve been able to get so much from Lucky Orange insights! When you see exactly what your visitors are doing and experiencing on your website, you have the information you need to grow your Shopify store. Don’t hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way! Thank you for your business, and happy tracking!

MASKPROOF®

This is the best APP ever for track your customers experience, and by this, you can easily understand what you need to change to boost the conversion % of your store!

September 18, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. We strive to make our customers walk away saying things like, “this is the best app ever!” Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

ActivareAcasa

I used this app on my store to see what customers actions are. And I have noticed a lot of problems in my store and why people do not convert.

A very usefull app that I recommend to anyone who is just starting out a store. Its very unique and fun way that you can see LIVE what your potential customers are doing on the store.

Really awesome app, recommended

September 10, 2020

We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers’ online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

Kenneth Blake

As a new store, this app is seriously helpful in seeing where the website's viewers are going and can spot some improvements needed based on this.

September 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing the Lucky Orange love! Getting a front seat to your customers online interactions can be truly invaluable when you are making decisions for your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance now or in the future!

Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

teaddict24

Extremely useful. Without it, I would never have noticed an error in the URL of one of my Facebook ads.

September 10, 2020

WOW! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has been so helpful in growing your store, and it’s great to see that it helped you identify an error before it could cost you in lost leads from your Facebook campaign. Thanks for your review and let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you!

Cheers - Kelsey from Lucky Orange

IQ Charged

I love how you can see what your customers are doing on your website with this app, and then use that information to make your store better. Definitely recommend this app for anyone who is looking for customer feedback, without actually asking the customer anything.

September 10, 2020

Lucky Orange has so many features that can help you see from your customers’ perspective how they are interacting with your store and gain that valuable feedback. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been having such a great experience, and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Happy tracking!