Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Scopesonline

Seems like an amazing way to see how customers are navigating your store and how I can improve their experience!

Gamergy

Amazing tool for optimizing your site. See where customers are struggling to improve user flow!

All Vanity

This app is absolutely amazing. The recordings, chat and heatmaps are so incredibly valuable in helping us (a new store) to increase conversion rates and improve our site!

Thesideboardbuffet

Lucky Orange is a great tool to use for starting a new store. It is absolutely critical, as it allows you to watch visitors and gain insight into what is working and what is not. You WILL catch mistakes that you or the team have made by using this tool to watch customers and visitors navigate your pages, including pain points where the customer doesn't know how to add to cart, leave a review, or needs a more user friendly page to work with.

This tool isn't necessary later on when the store becomes a success, But... it can still be used when testing new features, sales tactics, or sales funnel techniques.

I gave it 4 stars, because it didn't always seem to work correctly for me. Maybe this had to do with a visitor's privacy settings, but I even noticed it happen with visitors that I didn't have the issue with before.

Other than that, it is a service I will absolutely use for stores to come!

Give it a try! You won't regret it!

Executive Leather 2

I used Zendesk before I try out 7 days free trial on LO. It did not work on my computer on poll & chat. Email few times with customer support though he was helpful but still did not resolve the issues. Overall experience is that I will stick with Zendesk. Just the level of prompt chat support service from Zendesk and the app and easy to cruise through issues without having to wait for days give me the confident I need for my e-store. LO do have lots of cool features though maybe just not for me at this time.

Outsourcesol

Great app and highly useful for our website.

Stretchdesks

Really valuable insights on user behaviour

Outdoor Lifestyles

I tried using this app by installing it on my store and it did not work. I emailed support and after 1 week they replied. I tried again to re-install the app and again it did not work.

I emailed support again it has been over a week and still waiting for their reply.Their support is not good at all. I can't imagine if I actually had an actual problem with their app and I needed their help. I would have to wait for them to reply a week later. I can't say if the app works or not since I did not get to use it but now I don't want to. I'll look for another similar app.

The Legacy Dream Luxury Company

Shop owners you need this app! It revealed so much. First of all, in some countries and depending on the user's system some folks are seeing pages of your website that have since been updated. This app provides information you would otherwise not know and need desperately to improve your sales. It is literally like looking over the shoulder of the site visitor. Worth every penny!!

Haute Faucets

Amazing app and very helpful for understanding areas of your website that need improvement!