Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Wicked Sensations

OMG-I LOVE this app! It is definitely worth trying out and you won't be disappointed. I've tried a few apps but this is the best by far. If you decide to pay for it after the trial, it is well worth the money. I'm still working out the kinks on my site and this has definitely helped me pinpoint problem areas with my traffic.

Evilcollar

Very Useful app. Must try it.

Thanks Lucky Orange

EvilCollar

Tantamount Apparel Co

I've used many apps, but Lucky Orange is hands down the most useful one on the market. It provides you so much important information you otherwise would not have. 100% recommend to any shop owner.

Massagetableusa

Excellent app for detecting any errors on your site which might trip up customers. Worth it.

Nori Lights

This app is awesome. It is really helpful for monitoring customer activity, both live and recorded from the past. Very easy to use. This app is very useful. I highly recommend it trying it out. I found it to be well worth the $10 monthly fee.

Oakville Driving School

A must have App for anyone looking get detailed analytics on customer behaviour on their store. Being able to view in real-time how visitors are interacting with your site is a super awesome feature within lucky orange!

Penny's Choice

A good app for us most times, but it is pretty glitchy. We set things up and the settings do not stick. It is useful/helpful information and we will keep it!

Thanks!
Matt Ruggiero
www.pennyschoice.com

Merry Charms - Lyann Yap

This app is helpful. Now I able to see the traffic of my site. Thank you.

Veeshack.com | Online Shop for Women

This is amazing i am going to try it now...From the looks of it its amazing really helpfull.

CheapTanningLotions.ca

AH-MAZING! I installed this app about three weeks ago, and it has already helped me to save over $300 in sales (which clearly paid for the $10). The fact that it can record what my customers are doing has helped me understand their problems and allowed me to fix it when they either contact me, or when I see a sale lost. So far by watching the videos, I've changed several things on my site that I didn't even know was an issue because on my screen it always displays fine. In short you will NOT regret spending the small amount of money for this incredible app. Please you get to feel like God watching your customers lives on your site :-)