Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Running Crow

This is a Great app...The chat function increased my sales right from the start.

Kelleysklosett

This is a great app to have, and so informative!!!

Beertful

Excellent! I wish I could give this 10 stars! Until now I was a Hotjar user, disappointed with the holes in their software. Lucky Orange resolved the issues I was having. Their system is incredible and offers so many features I didn't even know I was missing. My experience with their support team was top-notch. They answered all of my questions quickly-- I truly appreciate it (thanks Danny!) The customer service alone made up for at least 80% of why I signed up-- it was THAT impeccable!. (I talked to a real guy, not a robot!)
P.S. This software is a steal at $10! Lucky Orange, thanks for putting together such an incredible tool and making it affordable for us small businesses to enjoy.
P.S.S. If you don't already have this, you need it! Quit hesitating!

Onlybrown

Awesome app! It allows us to better understand what visitors are doing on our website. We love the fact that it has a chat function which allows us to do more on one app than a separate chat app. Most importantly, it allows us to fine tune whatever that doesn't seem right on our website.. instantly e.g. broken links, radio buttons that are not working etc.

Would love to see more powerful analytics reports with suggestions and recommendations. That will be marvellous!

Looking forward to more powerful features. Keep up the good work guys!

www.onlybrown.com
- Men's Fine Leather Goods & Accessories

Koobee Gifts Gadgets Toys

Great help with this app! Found a few issues my website using it, updated them and bam! Just like magic sales increased. Thanks guys! Check out www.koobee.com.au

Tabathas Stuff

wow!!!!! this app awsome, when you can actually see the activity on your site and where the views are coming from, that is fantastic. havent figured it all out yet but with justin around i know i can get help when i need it . huge possibilitys with this app, product choices, where people are dropping off live chats with customers, get this app e commerce is tough enough. ive downloaded so many apps that dont do crap.thanks guys. class AAA customer service. highly recommended i own other businesses. that are easier than e commerce. this app takes away alot of the guess work as far as im concerned , again justin and crew much thanks lets make money together.

Cool Gifts To Friend

Viskas labai gerai!
Gaunu daug naudingos informacijos.

Qtstickers

A must have to all startups. Get to know your visitors reactions.

Discoveryone

Recieved an extended Trial for proper testing! Definitely Recommended to Try it!

Golf Tailored

This is a must have app for your shopify store!!!