Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

Petitebello

We really recommend this app to those who want to know what is going on in their shop 24/7.

The support is super quick
The app is very stable and no bugs observed

The support team helps very fast and leaves you with a great feeling
5 start all the way !!

Survivor Man

This app is amazing. It's like having unlimited usability tests with real humans.. For $10/month. The insights are very revealing, the software is pretty easy to use, and the setup is a cinch. Fantastic app, definitely helps to increase conversions and is a no-brainer, give it a try for at least a few weeks and you will learn a lot. Great app!

Earringz Uk

I am four days into my trial and this app has shown me so many ways my store is falling down when customers visit - this app is worth it's weight in gold and great value for money. You could pay the same just for a decent chat let alone all the the insights it gives you! Perfect, I am not getting rid of this after my trial it's addictive - mind you I am not getting much work done watching it lol - Julia https://earringz.co.uk

I Sell What I Love

Good idea! but the support customer is very slow. They said free 7 days but when I paid, they didn't plus 7 free days??? when I deleced app, I have to pay for it. Install again, pay again...stupid app.

Fox Supplements

Phenomenal app. It's a definite must have if you want to know what elements on your website work and what don't.

Paralott

been nothing but a smooth app so far.

Floracurl

Must have app. Every store needs this.

Principal Landscape Group Llc

Really excited to have the Lucky Orange tool on our Shopify Account! Excellent platform!

Kailuxcare

Great app i use it on all my stores, great support team highly recommended :)

Quizrunners

This app provides tremendous value. I don't know how you can operate a Shopify store without it. We use it all the time to see exactly what customers are doing and make changes to the site accordingly.