Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Mystorewill

Awesome app. This will increase sales and solve problems.

Icecannon1234

As others have said reports are unreliable/ Data doesn't match google analytics, FB analytics or Shopify. Other review must be paid for.... look through the pages....

Edit: Customer support contacted me today asking me if there was anything they could do. I'm working with them to fix the above issues and will edit my review according to what happens.

Lacascina 2

Very promising tool for an affordable budget. Live chat for assistance also works very fast and the agent was able to anwser all my queries. Happy with the analytics and recording that will defintely help me improving the conversion rate of our webshop www.wijnenlacascina.be

Maui Tropical Soaps

Very pretty app. Doesn't work, but it looks great. I used LO for 3 weeks, during which time it never reported reliable data. For example, LO consistently reported that I had a conversion rate of at least 150%. In other words, for every 2 people who put an item in their cart, 3 people checked out! Awesome! Other data was also consistently off and never matched Shopify's or Google Analytics' I worked with LO and Shopify tech support on these issues. Shopify said the problem was definitely on LO's side, and LO eventually just gave up without even a "sorry, we couldn't fix it" email from them. Beautiful app with meaningless data and ineffective support. Not impressed.

Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics

Just started the site and we really love the ability it gives us to understand our visitors. We were able to see where some of our visitors fell off and are working on solutions to increase our cart sales. Great app!

Thepacktrack

Very useful for seeing how users use

Valley Wedding Supplies

I have installed this app a few days ago. I am now getting insights as to where customers are confused on the site. I have already noticed a few things that I need to change in order to keep customers happy. I would recommend this app to every webstore out there.

Quorartistictshirts

Excellent application, allows you to understand how visitors can navigate the site and to edit any errors in the shop setting.
Fast and friendly availability service.
I reccomend you ALL!
If you try it, you can NOT do without it.

Romanglassjewels Com

Really great app! Its simple to use for the most part and give you the data that you really need in a clear interface - Truly 5 Stars!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Absolutely superb app. the heat maps option is not only addictive but very useful. If you are looking for a way to track your customers habbits and clicks then this is the app you should have installed. We have integrated it into Bikini Luxe and really love its fluidity. Also it is a steal at its price because of the live chat option. This normally costs a lot more from other apps, is not as fluid and does not have all the options that lucky orange has. Something worth being noted is that the number of customers you have will not be the same as Google analytics because of the way that things are tracked. But overall well well worth the price.

Devon