Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

Lucky Orange Heatmap & Replays

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

New York Hot Styles

This app is the kind of app you don't want to pay but have to do it anyways, why because its more than expected, I'm so happy with it. I just fixed 5 errors my website had which i did not know. Just simply looking at my costumer behavior in my site and helping then live to checkout, hum! its just awesome. thank you to the developer of this app. I'll give you 10 stars. love it download it you need this in your web,

I help a costumer from colombia in spanish, this is the costumer service i really want to give my costumers 1 &1 attention. it's like having a physical store but just online wohooo!!. love it love it love it! and yes tomorrow its my last day of trying it and its a keeper.

still many things i have to fix i'm not worried I have '' LUCKY ORANGE''

owner
newyorkhotstyles.com

THANKS THANKS!!!

Big Frog Supply

I read the description, read through the reviews (good and bad) and decided a trial wouldn't hurt. I ended up signing up as I thought $10 entry was very affordable. I hate how I sit here for hours watching people come and not buy anything. I have watched this app since I joined Shopify nine months ago. I'm glad to see it continue to grow and get to the point where I need it. I've started implemented things to help keep customers on my site. My only complaint as "live" must be delayed or I really have a lot of customers who show up and leave...

TL:DR - It works as advertised. I haven't tried chat. I do know that some of the referrals and ads are confusing/wrong, but it tells me facebook, bing, or google.

Vinyl Lovers Unite

I'd say this is the most useful app available through the Shopify app store. If you want to know how visitors react and engage with your site (which everyone with an e-commerce site should), then this is a must-have.

Mystorewill

Awesome app. This will increase sales and solve problems.

Icecannon1234

As others have said reports are unreliable/ Data doesn't match google analytics, FB analytics or Shopify. Other review must be paid for.... look through the pages....

Edit: Customer support contacted me today asking me if there was anything they could do. I'm working with them to fix the above issues and will edit my review according to what happens.

Lacascina 2

Very promising tool for an affordable budget. Live chat for assistance also works very fast and the agent was able to anwser all my queries. Happy with the analytics and recording that will defintely help me improving the conversion rate of our webshop www.wijnenlacascina.be

Maui Tropical Soaps

Very pretty app. Doesn't work, but it looks great. I used LO for 3 weeks, during which time it never reported reliable data. For example, LO consistently reported that I had a conversion rate of at least 150%. In other words, for every 2 people who put an item in their cart, 3 people checked out! Awesome! Other data was also consistently off and never matched Shopify's or Google Analytics' I worked with LO and Shopify tech support on these issues. Shopify said the problem was definitely on LO's side, and LO eventually just gave up without even a "sorry, we couldn't fix it" email from them. Beautiful app with meaningless data and ineffective support. Not impressed.

Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics

Just started the site and we really love the ability it gives us to understand our visitors. We were able to see where some of our visitors fell off and are working on solutions to increase our cart sales. Great app!

Thepacktrack

Very useful for seeing how users use

Valley Wedding Supplies

I have installed this app a few days ago. I am now getting insights as to where customers are confused on the site. I have already noticed a few things that I need to change in order to keep customers happy. I would recommend this app to every webstore out there.