Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

View Recordings to see why people abandon carts & grow sales!

Nkimode

If you don't know what your customer are doing on your site, you lost your sale. With lucky orange, we can now understand our customer to drive them lower to the sale funnel. Must have app!

Donaldsonfilters

Excellent tool to help understand how shoppers are using your site. It also helped me find a few issues with the design layout on mobile.

My Bed Covers

Very useful app. I can see where my customers hover and pause on my site. It allows me to be in their shoes.

General Soap Store

It works decently well, had a glitch and the tech staff helped me out after hours. There are a few place where it won't capture all the information but it does a pretty good job.

Designerfindwarehouse

Best app for shopify!!!! Highly recommended for anyone looking to run a shopify store. Easy to use, very self explanatory layout & design. All the tools you need to understand the traffic & popularity of your site. Real time feed on twitter showing you tweets made about your products.

Temples And Markets

It is quite fun to watch what potential customers are doing on your site. It feels a bit "Big Brotherish" and I can't help but get frustrated when someone spends a lot of time scrolling around then doesn't buy! Very interesting insights though

Hooksinker

Oh man, the insight you gain from this app is crazy!

The Truth About Baby Weight

Every store should have this app! In just a few days, we have gotten tons and tons of information that we would not have know otherwise. And awesome customer service!!

Geek Technologies

Excellent app! I installed it on my shopify store http://www.geekfactors.com and it worked like a charm!

Tigfit Bands

Amazing service - Bradley was extremely responsive and capable in solving issues.

From using the app over a short period of time it seems very promising for improving sales! Will likely be purchasing this in the future.