Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

Lucky Orange Heatmaps & Replay

by Lucky Orange LLC

10 apps to grow sales with recordings, heat maps, chat & more

No Kord

Extremely helpful app! Especially user recordings!

Rugs World

This is one of the best apps I have ever installed, I was able to learn from watching exactly what my customers did where I needed to improve my site.
Thank you!!

Outside The Bubble

Definitely my favourite app on shopify. So helpful!! Provides a tonne of insights for shop owners and it's interesting to compare Shopify, Google Analytics and Lucky Orange stats! Can be some noticeable variations based on the way they capture info. I probably trust Lucky Orange the most out of the three since they're not trying to sell themselves in tandem with their service. The only thing I'd ask for is a more attractive contact/away form. Atm it's grey and very basic looking. Would be great to be able to customise the look to match the site. Everything otherwise is A++++! Great work guys!

Bluetoothforyou

Amazing app!I wish I had discovered it earlier!

Myofficebites

Awesome app! Not only can you glean great insights from session recordings, but it comes with heatmaps and click maps. Recommend for any and every store.

Cool Invent

Don't know how you could live without this app. It gives very detailed information on where your traffic is coming from. It's easy to use and has way more features than I can mention here. Definitely recommend. Been using close to a year now.

The Bonniemob

Such an insightful app - shows you in the stats you need in bite size chunks which is much more easy to read and interpret than the enormity of Google Analytics. It's great seeing how users interact with your sight first hand - eliminates a lot of guessing. The only bit (that isn't actually Lucky Orange's fault) is that you need to be on the Shopify Plus plan in order to watch recordings of what happens beyond the Cart page - but this is because Shopify takes the customer out of your site and into theirs for this stage, so Lucky Orange can't track again until someone orders and they are back on your website. Customer service has been excellent as well, Josh and Bradley have gotten straight back to me with any help I needed. Highly recommend.

Vrkm

This one is a joke on my first day emailing me asking for money

Zoe And Eve

Love the app and the statistics it gives and the ability to be able to chat with customers.

Cloth Diaper Kids

Does what it says. They are adding new features all the time. Great support and easy to use interface.